1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Glitches?

Glitches?

Ask a Question

Anyone know of any glitches anywhere? Amazon preferably as they usually honour them. Thanks guys

glitchhunt
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
Pjran
Pjran1 month ago

A while ago there was a super team who posted great offers and glitches on a chat thread on this site but they’ve all left. I wish I knew where they all are, I got a couple of great offers via them.

glitchhunt
glitchhunt
Original Poster
1 month ago

Pjran what were there usernames?

Pjran
Pjran1 month ago

glitchhunt ooh I don’t remember. I think they set up a facebook group but they often chatted about saving Amazon codes then when the items reduced they would apply the codes and often items would be free. I didn’t have PRIME so didn’t benefit unless items were free delivery.

loveglitches
loveglitches1 month ago

Yep, they were great, and they do their own page now , still loads of glitches they find 🙂

Pjran
Pjran1 month ago

loveglitches where are they all? I always thanked them if I took anyone’s offer.

Ann1984
Ann19841 month ago

Pjran sadly not able to say who or what group is called on here but a lot of miss price items and deals posted on here come from someone on ld copying them here

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap1 month ago

I haven't seen a good glitch for a while although Amazon doesn't always honour then

Tom
Tom
Founder
1 month ago

Hey you should take a look at our deal stack page where we share Amazon products every day with which you can combine multiple offers (legitimately) for a bigger saving:

https://latestdeals.co.uk/tags/deal-stack

MrsB66
MrsB661 month ago

HOF had a good glitch on towels but missed it

Golfforall
Golfforall1 month ago

Yes , posted it last night (Turtle wax ceramic shampoo) on Amazon £8.45 instead of £18 . Never budged from £18 in the last 9 months .

Unlike the "click and pasters" on here I explained in my description that it was probably a misprice/glitch and wouldn't last long . Sure enough its back up to £18 this afternoon , hope some members got a bargain .

Username44902
Username449021 month ago

The Matrix has one

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.