1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Highland Spring Recalls 30,000 Bottles of Sparkling Water as They May Explode

Highland Spring Recalls 30,000 Bottles of Sparkling Water as They May Explode

In the News

There appears to be a fault in the glass for these bottles, so please check. I am putting the link in as it contains details how to get a refund

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/05/highland-spring-recalls-30000-bottles-of-sparkling-water-15044854/

beccatavender
a month ago
What do you think of this?
angelik
angelika month ago

I haven't bought this particular product so don't need to worry about this, but it's concerning how many product recalls there are these days😮

davidstockport
davidstockporta month ago

It just says "If you have already bought these bottles, do not return them to the store. Instead, throw them away and contact the firm for a refund" There's no address or how to contact "the firm" or what proof "the firm" will need that you had them and threw them away,

I'd advise that if you do thow them away, be very careful where you throw them, an exploding glass bottle can rival a hand grenade, Image

Pjran
Pjrana month ago

At least it’s sparkling they’re advertising. I’m sure the champagne houses would like their secret recipe.

eyeballkerry
eyeballkerrya month ago

Thanks for putting it on here, my daughter runs a pub so I will definitely pass it onto her incase she stocks it.

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.