1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Do You like Honey ?

Do You like Honey ?

Ask a Question

As a kid, I didn't like the taste of honey, but now I love it. I have it with yogurt with fruit, it just gives that little bit of sweetness. But no-one else in the house likes it.

beccatavender
2 months ago
What do you think of this?
chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin2 months ago

Love the taste of honey

blacklabrador
blacklabrador2 months ago

I'm not overly keen on it on its own, but love it in things like Baclava or cakes.

Lynibis
Lynibis2 months ago

No, I really don't, but it is a very good natural anti bacterial so I do use it in cups of herbal tea as they taste disgusting without lol.

mso
mso2 months ago

I love the taste of honey and to be honest I never thought that there is someone who doesn't Image

mooncat
mooncat2 months ago

I love the taste of honey. Loved honey on toast as a kid. Usually only have it in herbal teas now.

Nadiaparveen
Nadiaparveen2 months ago

If its mixed into a dessert or yoghurt

G0501
G05012 months ago

I don't like the taste of honey, but if I have a sore throat I put a tiny bit in my herbal tea. I cook with honey though, sticky asian meats for example.

GSM
GSM2 months ago

I like it but as you didn't like as a kid. I put it in greek yogurt.

boepeep
boepeep2 months ago

I like it with Quaker oats original! If I'm feeling a bit naughty I'll add some into the golden syrup version lol. My mum loves honey with chicken - A whole chicken, but has to be the drums.

Leeann
Leeann2 months ago

No can't stand it my friend loves it on toast

didbygraham
didbygraham2 months ago

I love the stuff. Rowse do a great Cinnamon Honey which is just wonderful.

laurencook733
laurencook7332 months ago

I love honey. Honey on toast is one of my favourite snacks and its not a bad thing to have when dieting. As long as you don't have too much of it haha

HollyDolly22
HollyDolly222 months ago

i dont like the taste of fake honey, but i know someone that has a bee hive thingy and he always gives us fresh honey! its always so delicious !!

ch7leach
ch7leach1 month ago

Not keen on it to be honest. I use it in a lemon and honey drink for when I have a cold (still don't like)

PhilipMarc
PhilipMarc1 month ago

Yeah, and it's good for health.

emmabeckz
emmabeckz
LD Team
1 month ago

Hi ryh i have removed your link as it was a referral link that we don’t allow here I’m sorry. thank you 🙂

fatimacash
fatimacash1 month ago

No

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.