1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Where to Live

Where to Live

Ask a Question

If you had a choice of living anywhere in the world where would you choose ?

TerenceMealing
13 days ago
What do you think of this?
Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap13 days ago

England I would like to visit other countries but couldn't even imagine leaving the town I've always lived in

blacklabrador
blacklabrador13 days ago

I love living in England, it has its faults, but we get a lot right in this Country.

a back up would be New York, I can just see myself walking the Dogs In Central Park.

lilyflower
lilyflower13 days ago

In the UK either Outer Hebrides - Bara, Harris, Lewis. Orkney Islands - Westray or Stromness or if abroad Calgary or Vancouver πŸ™‚

PinkElephant26
PinkElephant2613 days ago

Isle of man...just to see and hear the tt racing every year! Never been but its on my bucket list (when kids are have moved out πŸ˜†)

angelik
angelik13 days ago

I would choose England, but somewhere less busy than where I live now, somewhere quiet and peaceful.

RachHC
RachHC13 days ago

🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 couldn’t imagine ever living anywhere else. A holiday for a week or so is enough for me, Scotland will always be home πŸ€

nissan3
nissan313 days ago

At home πŸ˜†

possy
possy11 days ago

I’d still stay where I am but I would love a holiday home in Cyprus do we could go as and when we wanted. That would be amazing

rls
rls11 days ago

Tom Hanks had the right idea......maybe its because its a desert island or maybe its because he doesn't have to deal with peopleπŸ€”

TractorGirl327
TractorGirl32711 days ago

I'd love to live in the West Country, either Devon or Somerset. My husband thinks its funny that I don't want to live in Cornwall, because I love it there, but I still want to be able to go there on holiday!!

MrsCraig
MrsCraig11 days ago

I love in Scotland, outside Edinburgh and we are planning to move back up North closer to family. The only other place I could imagine living is Northern Ireland as that is where the rest of our family are.

ACR
ACR11 days ago

First choice would be Tokyo, so much to see and do. Plus, amazing places to eat. But, there are lots of other places I'd be happy to call home.

abedweather55
abedweather5511 days ago

If it was in the UK then it would get London if not then anywhere warm

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.