1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Love 2 Shop Vouchers

Love 2 Shop Vouchers

Ask a Question

Anyone else not a clue on what to buy family/friends for birthday or Christmas and give them Love 2 Shop vouchers/money instead? Ive been told their outdated and no one does them anymore. Surely im not the only one that still does this.

chelseaturpin
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
Ann1984
Ann19841 month ago

Older kids much prefer cash or vouchers today I think good idea instead on something not wonted

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
1 month ago

Ann1984 i prefer vouchers/gift cards for certain shops personally.

TiaTia
TiaTia1 month ago

I personally prefer to give money as a gift as vouchers can easily be misplaced or expire, or the company can go into liquidation and your vouchers are then worthless, such a shame when that happens and it does.

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap1 month ago

Would not be problem with love to shop as is lots of shops

TiaTia
TiaTia1 month ago

Imnotcheap Do Love to Shop gift cards not have an expiry date on them then?

MrsCraig
MrsCraig1 month ago

I absolutely love getting vouchers or cash as a present. It means I can get something that I want or need. My mother in law always gets me vouchers at Christmas, I think its brilliant, as I can either wait till there is something I need or I can treat myself to something I wouldn't normally buy.

KatieRobertson
KatieRobertson1 month ago

They are a great idea

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap1 month ago

I get love to shop vouchers they are good in lots of places my daughter likes going hmv with one

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.