1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Nobby Stiles MBE 1966 World Cup Hero Passed Away Today

Nobby Stiles MBE 1966 World Cup Hero Passed Away Today

In the News

I was saddened to hear that after a long illness 1966 World Cup Legend Nobby Stiles MBE died today aged 78 years.

I wasn't born when we the World cup 4-2 against Germany but I can only imagine the happiness that was celebrated throughout our beautiful Country and beyond that day!!! From what the news reporter was saying he really was a special guy!!! RIP Nobby Stiles.. 'England 4Ever'!! 🏐β™₯️🏐

keepitjijjy
26 days ago
What do you think of this?
emmabeckz
emmabeckz
LD Team
26 days ago

I think you mean Nobby Stiles? Noddy Holder is a singer with Slade and still alive...

keepitjijjy
keepitjijjy
Original Poster
26 days ago

My fella said to me, don't you mean Noddy Holder? I just said no It's Stiles isn't it? LD said it's Stiles too!! He's laughing his head off at me now, he was joking but he didn't realise I was writing a chat topic .. thanks for letting me know Lol πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„

emmabeckz
emmabeckz
LD Team
26 days ago

keepitjijjy it’s Nobby not noddy but I knew who you meant... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

keepitjijjy
keepitjijjy
Original Poster
26 days ago

I know, I know.. try telling my spell checker!! Got there in the end Lol thanQ πŸ‘πŸ˜Š@emmabeckz

MaryBroadb16135
MaryBroadb1613510 days ago

I don't know much about nobby styles i was born 1965 a year before England won the world cup

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.