1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. How Many Pets Do You Have?

How Many Pets Do You Have?

Ask a Question

I currently have three dogs two axolotl and a cat that get on like a house on fire how about yours

Alinahill18
a month ago
What do you think of this?
Mummyto3
Mummyto3a month ago

I have 2, I have a little chihuahua and a few fish , well by a few about 20 lol. My dog is scared of a lot of things outside but she is slowly getting used to it. We live in the countryside so plenty of places to walk. I did have a cat but she's no longer here πŸ˜” she acted like a dog lol playing fetch and doing tricks.

TheChimp
TheChimpa month ago

Jasmine111 Harvey is looking at you πŸ˜‰

lynneh
lynneha month ago
Lynibis
Lynibisa month ago

Zilch, nowt, none! Too much responsibility and am too selfish. Want to jump in car and go whenever I like without worry.

angelik
angelika month ago

I have two cats. In the past I've had dogs, fish, birds, etc but just my two cats now.

lynneh
lynneha month ago

Cute TheChimp

blacklabrador
blacklabradora month ago

2 dogs, and about 20 fish in a pond.

Glitterandgold
Glitterandgolda month ago

Just the dog now. We also had ferrets until recently. We had 2 sisters & a rescue. Sadly lost 2 last year & the last girl last month.

SarahBenne67061
SarahBenne67061a month ago

2 dogs and a husband who may as well be a pet πŸ™„ (a not very obedient one who needs looked after and tidied up after)

Pppathome
Pppathomea month ago

2 gold fish and that's hard work cleaning the tank.

rossruby1977
rossruby1977a month ago

Pppathome all goldfish owners are the same

Ann1984
Ann1984a month ago

Can I include members of household if so 7

SlasherQueen
SlasherQueena month ago

1 Oscar , he is 3 years old he is a mix breed. He is a happy go lucky loving dog, he loves cuddles and long walks and loves to be around people and gets very excited 😜. Image

suzyabc
suzyabca month ago

I have one dog wanted a dog for nearly 40 years my husband always said no, then i talked him around and we have now had him almost 5 years and guess what he loves him to bits. Loves taking him for walks plays with him all the time wish he would have listened to me sooner wouldnt be with out him the dog i mean lol.

tumblespots
tumblespotsa month ago

We have both had dogs in the past but don't have any now. With a dog you have to be prepared to go walking morning, noon & night whatever the weather and we don't want to commit to that these days. Any pet will curtail your freedom - you can't just go away when you feel like it. They are a great responsibility.

possy
possya month ago

4 chickens. My son loves them. My job is a baker so I don’t like pets in the house.

PinkElephant26
PinkElephant26a month ago

We have a dog, patterdale. She's obedient for my partner but ignores me πŸ˜„ she even listens to the kids but just looks at me like im daft!

Years ago we had quails, they were so funny! We used to get little eggs from them too.

SamGoodship
SamGoodship
LD Team
a month ago

4 Cats

2 Rabbits

2 Guinea Pigs

4 Frogs πŸ™‚

eyeballkerry
eyeballkerrya month ago

I did used to have a lot of pets at one time 3 dogs, 3 cats, 3 chinchillas, 6 rabbits, 8 chickens, 2 guinea pigs, inside and outside fish but unfortunately many have passed away and now I have 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 chinchilla and 2 outdoor fish.

BonzoBanana
BonzoBananaa month ago

2 cats, one quite elderly with not much in the way of teeth.

KarenBain
KarenBaina month ago

Image I have a little princess who is absolutely adorable xx I was always petrified of dogs but when I fell ill my hubby got me a puppy rottweiler, she was so calm and clever. I fell in love straight away. Sadly we lost her 3yrs ago. I now couldn't live without a dog hence my wee lhasa xx

kimcress
kimcressa month ago

Just the one. A tabby cat 🐈

rossruby1977
rossruby1977a month ago

I’ve got one of these. And I’m feeding it after midnight

BORDERJOE
BORDERJOEa month ago

no four footed or winged friends sadly .... until we get sorted ... maybe guessing the empty space, my brother arrived with a 'pet' for me to grow on ...... a sourdough starter! Ever the comedian! So....now I'm googling sourdough recipes .....

lauren4
lauren44 weeks ago

I have none. But my mum had 6 dogs and one cat 🀣

TheChimp
TheChimp4 weeks ago

lauren4 That's a lot of pets.

Also lots of food to get and lots of poo to pick up.

lauren4
lauren44 weeks ago

TheChimp my mum feeds them raw meat from a local butcher. It's very cheap. But yes lots of poo 🀣

KazLou
KazLou4 weeks ago

I dont have any i would like a dog, as i have always been brought up with them, but my hubby dosnt want one

tara73ziva
tara73ziva3 weeks ago

I had 3 dogs but now I am down to one as the other two passed away. and I have a aquarium full of tropical fish

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.