1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. How Can I Get More Points?

How Can I Get More Points?

Ask a Question

Is there a quicker way to get more points on here, what’s the max you can get in one day points

salehahmed85
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
lilyflower
lilyflower1 month ago

salehahmed85 click on your 'points' and look at the reward table to see what you can do in a day.

TheChimp
TheChimp1 month ago

Wtf?

The OP should be ashamed.

This is a community based site and not something to just get 'rewards' from.

You disgust me.

salehahmed85
salehahmed85
Original Poster
1 month ago

TheChimp I guess lockdown had got to you

TheChimp
TheChimp1 month ago

salehahmed85 No, YOU have got to me.

rararachel
rararachel1 month ago

If you are solely looking at earning points, you're on the wrong site! Look at survey sites instead. This is a our sharing deals and engaging with the community not about earning points. There is no quick or easy way!

MrsCraig
MrsCraig1 month ago

Not sure how many you can get in a day but you get points from commenting, liking deals, posting comps, deals and vouchers. The site is primarily set up to be a sharing community and the points are an added bonus, so if you are looking to earn points etc then try survey sites, you will get rewards quicker.

Dennab
Dennab30 days ago

You earn 10p for posting a deal. It'll be quicker to go out on the street picking up cash off the ground. Just make sure you keep moving as you do it, wear gloves and stay 2m from people.

Dennab
Dennab30 days ago

It is quite clear what the daily maximum amount of points is if you bother to read the page about it anyway.

I see you're already at it with posting multiple deals from the same website in quick succession. You've picked up the usual trick then.

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.