1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. What Was Your School Uniform?

What Was Your School Uniform?

Ask a Question

What colour was your school uniform when you were at school? Did you have to wear a tie? Did you mind wearing uniform or did you want to wear your own clothes?

My uniform was green but only boys had to wear ties.

eyeballkerry
23 days ago
What do you think of this?
beccatavender
beccatavender23 days ago

I had to wear a striped tie white shirt & a grey pleated skirt

G0501
G050123 days ago

I didn't have one as I wasn't in the UK. I like seeings the little kids looking smart and cute in their uniforms here ๐Ÿ˜

lilyflower
lilyflower23 days ago

Navy blue skirt (straight, knee length), navy jumper (mine was hand knit), white long sleeve shirt, navy/pale blue stripe tie. Gym kit navy shorts and socks, pale blue polo top.

SarahBenne67061
SarahBenne6706123 days ago

We had a navy blue pleated skirt (that most of us wore as a belt), navy blue jumper, a light blue shirt and a striped blue tie.. also, most often us added heels and long socks - we looked like St Trinians...

Johnny
Johnny23 days ago

I remember being mocked in the changing room for wearing my sisterโ€™s pants

"Look, Johnny's got girls pants on!"

Oh the shame, the anguish

What was my mother thinking? ๐Ÿ˜‚

gerrykelly25
gerrykelly2523 days ago

We had a winter uniform of a brown tunic, yellow shirt and brown and gold tie, brown coat and beret. The summer uniform was a yellow striped dress, brown blazer and a boater hat. I went to an all girls convent and the nuns were very strict about uniform.

AgnesFaludi
AgnesFaludi23 days ago

I had no uniform....just whatever I wanted to wear and I loved it.

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin23 days ago

Black trousers, white shirt, tie and a navy plblue jumper with plain black shoes

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.