1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Shopping on Line

Shopping on Line

Ask a Question

I must admit I do 70% of my shopping on line now with the remaining 30% with local shops as hate venturing into big shopping centres.

How much do you do online now ?

PinkFlamingo
2 months ago
What do you think of this?
gerrykelly25
gerrykelly252 months ago

I have done practically all my christmas shopping on line this year and I get the food order delivered. The only shops I’ve been to are a card shop and post office.

Like
Reply
1
Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap2 months ago

I currently do the same hope to go back to doing grocery shopping in town when all this is over but do a lot of Christmas shopping online as more choice

Like
Reply
1
HollyDolly22
HollyDolly222 months ago

literally christmas and birthday stuff is all online the rest is shop which is only food shopping. only because i shop in different shops so works out better for my household

Like
Reply
2
Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap2 months ago

That's me normally I also like to get freshest stuff and meat with least fat

Like
Reply
HollyDolly22
HollyDolly222 months ago

Imnotcheap im the exact same! i cant stand the fatty mince! and i like picking my own fruit because im fussy with bruising lol

Like
Reply
Grannyclock
Grannyclock2 months ago

I never do online grocery shopping. Mostly I buy according to cashback offers, yellow labels and extra nectar points! I just buy extras to make meals to fit what I have already. 😊I have done more online purchasing for presents this year though.

Like
Reply
1
beccatavender
beccatavender2 months ago

With the exception of food shopping I do all my shopping online, partly because I love in a small town, with very few shops and I don't drive, so it's more convenient

Like
Reply
1
Getsome
Getsome2 months ago

My shopping is done which ever is the cheapest and usually its online that will be cheaper

Like
Reply
1
GSM
GSM2 months ago

I would say that I consider Amazon part of my family now

Like
Reply
1
chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin2 months ago

For the time being im gunna continue doing my shopping online for my and other peoples safety. I try not go out unless I have to

Like
Reply
1
lornaae
lornaae2 months ago

I do much more shopping online now, only the occasional trip to the shop for food shopping. Especially wouldn't want to be going shopping when it's bust now leading up to Christmas

Like
Reply
1
MrsCraig
MrsCraig2 months ago

I do my food shopping in store but I do a lot of shopping on Amazon because I get vouchers from surveys. I shop online as it is more convenient with a toddler but there are certain places that don't do delivery so have to go in store.

Like
Reply
1
Tk3
Tk32 months ago

Shopping on line is so much better, less waiting in queues and carrying stuff home. Just get it delivered

Like
Reply
1
AliceBell64468
AliceBell644682 months ago

Over lockdown I have used Amazon for the first time ever, I think I am ordering a bit more online although I still go to the shops/butchers to get food shopping.

Like
Reply
k4ren2006
k4ren20062 months ago

Almost all of it but you can't beat the inspirations you get by going into a shop....not so easy online

Like
Reply
1
mrgoggll
mrgoggll2 months ago

Covid 19 has killed the high street never mind the thousands of poor souls who have also succumbed , cashless society and constant surveillence next .. Image

Like
Reply
1
hspexy
hspexy2 months ago

I prefer in person, but obviously you tend to find the best deals online, especially if there are voucher codes available, so you can save more

Like
Reply
1
ACR
ACR2 months ago

I prefer to purchase or collect items in shops. I will buy online if products are markedly cheaper, too large to carry or unavailable in my area.

Like
Reply
1
fatimacash
fatimacash2 months ago

I prefer to shop in shops because I like to see and feel what I am buying

Like
Reply
1
stuartsmith544
stuartsmith5442 months ago

I do quite a bit of online shopping when it involves making some cashback .I do shop in shops as well . Whether it is independent local shops or bing national companies as well .

I would say percentage wise its 70% instore 30% online.

Like
Reply
1
NatalyKroxa
NatalyKroxa1 month ago

To buy a food I am going in a shop as I cant get all in one place ,but all other most of the time online. Like gifts and cloths,as there is cheaper most of the time can find some discount code .

Like
Reply
1
mrgoggll
mrgoggll1 month ago

Amazon has taken over the world while we were watching the virus creeping about the place .. Image

Like
Reply
1
One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.