1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Sofa Bed in Installments?

Sofa Bed in Installments?

Ask a Question

Im after a sofa bed but dont have the money upfront, is there any where i can look online where i pay for the item then once it paid off it gets delivered as other sites where you get the item and pay monthly the interest is so high.

smedleys97
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
Caz2
Caz21 month ago

Same as said to other question about cooker- i dont think theres anywhere who does a 'layaway' service anymore,(where you choose then put down deposit&pay off) could try VERY as so long as you pay the Buy Now Pay Later when its due you DONT pay any extra so only paying what it costs,and you CAN pay towards the item,as you go along,to pay it off before hand.plus you get to have the item sooner.

smedleys97
smedleys97
Original Poster
1 month ago

Thank you, rebuilding my credit history up after my ex hubby ruined it so not sure if i be able to buy now with very, thank you for your help much appreciated.

Caz2
Caz21 month ago

smedleys97 .Give it a try,its what i had to do,same reason :/

Caz2
Caz21 month ago

smedleys97 you could try ask at a small local furniture shop (or 2nd hand furniture shop,depends which you prefer)they might just let you put a deposit on& pay off first? Good luck 🙂

smedleys97
smedleys97
Original Poster
1 month ago

Caz2 thank you will try a few stores this weekend and see what they say x

PhilipMarc
PhilipMarc1 month ago

Sofa/Bed stores usually offer customers to pay in installments, if necessary. Such a thing might be better in store because you're gonna use it daily.

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals