1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Swagbucks?

Swagbucks?

Other

I have a swagbucks account but I feel like I'm doing it wrong as I've collected barely any points and I've been on the website for a while now.. Can anybody help me out with any really easy tasks you can do on the website to get points?

louiselaingX
2 months ago
What do you think of this?
MumOfThree
MumOfThree2 months ago

Me too I gave up in the end, it takes too long to get a good amount of points.

SalmaS
SalmaS2 months ago

Yh same I had installed the app but didn't have it for long. Takes far too long so just got rid of it

ShellyAnn
ShellyAnn2 months ago

I used to be able to make up to £20 a month in amazon vouchers there. Then it dropped to pretty much nothing. Every survey bumped out of. I would spend so much time and had nothing to show for it so around autumn last year I gave up with it after I finally made enough for £5.

KazLou
KazLou2 months ago

If you can stick to your daily goal you can earn a little each month and also if you gave a laptop install the swag button to do the swago board when it's around.

you can also join there facebook groups called gptgeniues and swagbucks uk people give lots of help on there,

there is an other sight called instaGC I'm not sure if you no it is quiet similar and you can cash out with Amazon and other things to but I think you have to earn £50 before you can cash out on PayPal

louiselaingX
louiselaingX
Original Poster
2 months ago

Thank you so much!

KazLou
KazLou2 months ago

louiselaingX your very welcome 🙂

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals