1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Thai Kids Rescued

Thai Kids Rescued

News

FABULOUS NEWS THAT THE YOUNG THAI KIDS IN THE CAVE HAVE ALL BEEN SAVED .... FANTASTIC NEWS FABULOUS OUTCOME.... SO SAD THAT THE DIVER GAVE HIS LIFE UP TO SAVE THEM .. WELL DONE TO ALL INVOLVED

jojowane67
2 months ago
What do you think of this?
nicolajaynehend
nicolajaynehend2 months ago

Yes it's great news. They are now safe and sound. I did read some where that they are going to me a film about it. All So it was very sad that the diver lost his life.

jojowane67
jojowane67
Original Poster
2 months ago

Yes he showed how brave he was . I hope hes remembered in an offical way . Also hope they do make a film lots of things we dont know about will come to light x.

Tom
Tom
Founder
2 months ago

It's been fascinating to follow this story.

jojowane67
jojowane67
Original Poster
2 months ago

I cried like a baby when the first lot came out n then the end lot just so sad someone lost their life

VickyCookies
VickyCookies2 months ago
  • I came Home from work and heard the news. Such a great outcome ❤️
jojowane67
jojowane67
Original Poster
2 months ago

Fab news aint it x when u think that some of them couldnt even swim its been a miracle they go them out x

VickyCookies
VickyCookies2 months ago

I was watching the news earlier and the narrow gaps they had to go through. Much braver than me x

jojowane67
jojowane67
Original Poster
2 months ago

i was thinking that .. crazy how narrow n small id of been hypo ventilating x

VickyCookies
VickyCookies2 months ago

jojowane67 Not all heros wear capes as the say 😊 x

jojowane67
jojowane67
Original Poster
2 months ago

scarey earlier watching a news report showing some of the men twisting their bodies till they nearly snapped ... its absolutely crazy how they managed to get through some of those cracks

ShellyAnn
ShellyAnn2 months ago

for some reason I was 100% confident they would all be brought to safety. Very pleased they are all ok. Very sad about the navy SEAL who died.

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals