Things Your Grandparents Taught You about Money
Add on anything else your grandparents taught you. This is what my grandad taught me about money:
- It's only a bargain if you were going to buy it anyway.
- Charity starts at home.
- If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
- If you can walk there, do walk there.
- Father's day and Valentine's day are commercial events. Make something handmade, it means more.
- Never waste food, save it for later.
- You have to be in it to win it.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community