1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. WhatsApp?

WhatsApp?

Ask a Question

Is anyone receiving the WhatsApp deal messages? The last msg I received was about a week ago. I have tried resubscribing. Am just wondering if the messages are still being sent out? Thanks

gpctech
6 days ago
What do you think of this?
Kelsey
Kelsey
Founder
6 days ago

Hi gpctech 🙂

We're still sending the WhatsApp. Sadly sometimes it does stop working. The best way forward then is to delete the LD contact from your phone and re-subscribe through the website (click the menu and choose WhatsApp)

Hope that helps!

elise
elise6 days ago

I had to open the app just to get messages, OK if you have a good memory though. Deleted it in frustration

jmsonl
jmsonl5 days ago

Yeah i am getting messages every day. Works fine. Could be after an app update it has glitched.

gpctech
gpctech
Original Poster
5 days ago

Thanks everyone. Looks like all my various WhatsApp chats stopped on 3rd July. I will reinstall the app and resubscribe. Thanks.

Tulip2uk
Tulip2uk5 days ago

I resubscribed and now deals work again via whatsapp 😁

gpctech
gpctech
Original Poster
5 days ago

I got it working after reinstalling and resubscribing. I suspect it might have been a permissions related issue as once reinstalled, I had a list of contacts/names again in the WhatsApp chat history rather than just phone numbers.

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals