1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Is Wowcher Any Good?

Is Wowcher Any Good?

Ask a Question

Anyone use wowcher is it any good ? Do you get stuck with voucher if you miss the deal .

Mick82
16 days ago
What do you think of this?
Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap15 days ago

I only tried one of these companies once didn't go well I think the deals aren't always as good as they appear

luna1990
luna199013 days ago

I've used wowcher a few times....I would advise you check the supplier they use for the goods on trust pilot first as some are sketchy.....I bought a pair of curtains from them a few weeks ago and they never turned up I was passed from pillar to post regarding a refund, in the end i got wowcher 'credit' so in the end wowcher never lost out 🙄 haven't used them since. Groupon is better as you can read the reviews on the app.

(Sorry bit long winded)

Mick82
Mick82
Original Poster
13 days ago

Thanks was skeptical about them you just confirm what I was thinking.

luna1990
luna199012 days ago

Mick82 no worries 🙂

Golfforall
Golfforall12 days ago

Not a fan of any of these "voucher " websites and I know "trustpilot "reviews support my scepticism .

Not helped by the way these websites ( Discount Experts , Mighty Deals , Wowcher , Groupon

etc ) are often shown on Latest Deals with no mention of the sometimes extortionate P&P cost of the "Voucher " !

Just think about it - basically you are adding another tier of profit to the supply side of the product you are buying , and adding an extra layer of uncertainty to delivery problems .

Most items sold through these sites are available (usually at a better price ) from EBay , Amazon or even the actual retailer themselves .

Just do a bit of your own research and you will usually find the same item cheaper elsewhere , with little chance of the hassle experienced with buying via these voucher sites . Even Latest Deals own reviews rate them poorly .

Personally I avoid them like the plague and would advise fellow members to do like wise .

Mick82
Mick82
Original Poster
12 days ago

With a review like that I can assure you I will avoid them like the plague

didbygraham
didbygraham12 days ago

I have had one or two good deals from them but most deals sound good until you look at the small print with often hefty P&P changes

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.