1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. The Year 2021

The Year 2021

Other

What , apart from CV-19 being beaten, and assuming it is and we get back to normal, are you looking forward to in 2021?

A holiday, wedding, other event?

TractorGirl327
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
Glitterandgold
Glitterandgold1 month ago

My brothers wedding in April. All going well of course.

TractorGirl327
TractorGirl327
Original Poster
1 month ago

I'm hoping to go to Barcelona in May with my bestie for our birthdays (rescheduled from this year) and hopefully New York later in the year, we promised we'd take our kids in 2021 as their 21st and 18th birthdays are within 3 weeks of each other!

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap1 month ago

My daughter is turning 18 next year.

Think I will feel old and cry๐Ÿ˜ญ

TractorGirl327
TractorGirl327
Original Poster
1 month ago

My son is 18 mid November and my daughter is 21 beginning of December. I'll definitely be feeling old!!!

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap1 month ago

28 October I stop feeling young TractorGirl327

Lynibis
Lynibis1 month ago

You should be so lucky lol, my grandson is 18 in 4 weeks and my granddaughter is 26!

Glitterandgold
Glitterandgold1 month ago

Imnotcheap I felt the same. My youngest son turned 18 during lockdown. My eldest will be 21 early next year. It's sad watching your babies grow but I'm proud to say my two have turned into very decent young men. I worry about their future working prospects tho in the current situation.

RegularComper90
RegularComper901 month ago

I am just looking forward to seeing the back of 2020 to be honest. It has been a strange year all in all. Let us hope that 2021 will be at least a bit better. ๐Ÿ‘

hspexy
hspexy1 month ago

Getting away. Fingers crossed that we can get back to it before 2021, although I very much doubt it

BusySparrowMum
BusySparrowMum1 month ago

I would love to put 2020 to bed and move on in 2021 with a nice relaxing holiday to look forward to!!! Still not sure how Iโ€™ll feel about getting on a plane but even a countryside staycation with a hot tub, a good book and a glass or two of bubbles would suit me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Letgetfreestuff
Letgetfreestuff1 month ago

I am looking to have moved into another apartment/house, having a stable job and a good life without any sickness or disease or anything bad!

gemmarie91
gemmarie911 month ago

First break away with my little one to Cornwall and finally getting to go to Sorrento for my birthday. 3 years we have been trying to go now, first I lost my job so cancelled it for one year, then the next cancelled again as ended being heavily pregnant then this year, bloody covid 19!

gerrykelly25
gerrykelly251 month ago

My daughter is due to get married in May so that is something lovely to look forward to. No point worrying yet about Covid restrictions, I prefer to be positive!

Pjran
Pjran1 month ago

I just hope Iโ€™m still alive in 2021 together with all my loved ones. I will certainly celebrate with a bottle or two of champagne once weโ€™ve been vaccinated and looking forward to our postponed holiday. Fingers crossed that youโ€™re all still here too X

Moonstone22
Moonstone221 month ago

I can't wait for 2020 to be over. I am looking forward to going on a diet next year and losing the lockdown weight and hopefully going on holiday with the family

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.