Anew Ultimate Skin Reset Bundle
Anew Reversalist Skin Reset Bundle
Eve Embrace Perfume Set
Calming Aromatherapy Pamper Set - Only £8.5!
Ultimate Lavender Pamper Set - Only £10!
2 for £15 on Avon Fragrances
Anew Vitamin C Radiance Maximising Serum
Save 50% on Eve Confidence Eau De Parfum - 100ml
Save 50% on Wet & Dry Pedicure Roller
Save £9 on Anew Clinical Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Serum - 30ml
Velour Pom Pom Slippers
Save £5 on French Connection Carson Watch
Save £10 on Cath Kidston Floral Bracelet Watch
Save £5.20 on Lipsy Cable Knit Hat & Gloves Set
Buy 1, Get One Free on Haircare
Star Table Runner
Reindeer Pom Pom Keyring
Sterling Silver-Plated CZ Leighton Earrings
GREAT VALUE 2020 Beauty Bestsellers Bundle
Special offer - Free Gift When You Spend £12 across Selected Perfume
Anew Protinol Skin Hero Hydrogel Plumping Mask - Only £4!
Bargain 8 Piece Lavender Spa Relaxation Bundle Collection
Star Candle Spinning Topper
Pamper Collection 8 Products for £10
The Cyber Event. up to 40% Off
The Sweet & Indulgent Pamper Pack from AVON
Far Away for Her Perfume Gift Set
Lucky Me for Him Eau De Toilette + FREE GIFT
Lucky Me for Her Eau De Parfum + FREE GIFT
Special Offer - Buy One Get One Half Price Avon Product
Free Hairbrush cleanerM
Avon Advent Calendar
Far Away Glamour/Infinity Body Lotions - 150ml
Soft Musk Shimmering Body Powder by Avon
What is Avon?
Avon is the company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and, above all, for women. The company is founded in 1986 by David H. McConnell and operates as a direct selling company in beauty, household, and personal care categories. Avon Products is a multi-level marketing company and uses both door to door sales people called Avon ladies and brochures to advertise its products. The very first Avon lady was Persis Foster Eames Albee.
The company operates training centers for potential representatives. Some of their training centers have a small retail section with skin care products, such as creams, serums, makeup, and washes. They use their multi-level business model to recruit sales representatives, who sell beauty products, jewelry, accessories and clothing. Their annual revenue amounts to $9 billion and has products that are sold through 6 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives worldwide. Avon representatives are considered an independent sales representatives running her or his own business. Some of the brand-names used by the company include Avon, Avon Naturals, Skin-So-Soft and Mark.
Here at Latest Deals you can find the best and the latest Avon sales, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes posted every month by our community of bargain hunters!
Travel treats! My Avon haul
Guest beauty blogger MissBudgetBeauty has filmed a great little guide to treats she's taking on holiday. You can shop the Avon Brochure 4 collection online or from an Avon Representative near you. Find your local Representative: http://www.avon.uk.com/find.
Here are her top picks:
- Nutra Effects Radiance Day and Night Creams
- Nutra Effects Balance Day and Night Creams
- Nutra Effects Tinted moisturiser
- New Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner
- Flat Contour Brush
- Avon Glow Bronzing Powder
- Rose scented hearts
- Cooling Eye Mask
- Pillow Mist
What does Avon sell?
Avon products include color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, and fashion and home, featuring such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, ANEW, Avon Care, Skin-So-Soft, and Advance Techniques. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Home & Gifts
Tom’s Tip: Don’t miss out their great offers on their Clearance section where you can get up to 83% off on select lines! it’s truly a huge sale on fashion and beauty!
How do I contact Avon?
- For enquiries and questions you can fill up their Online Contact Form.
- You may email them at email@example.com.
You may call them on the following numbers:
- Customers: 0333 2345678
- Representatives: 0333 2345000
- Sales Leaders: 0333 2344000
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
Sales Service Centre,
Avon Cosmetics Limited,
What are the delivery options for Avon?
If you choose to shop with your local online Representative, your order will be delivered in person:
- Free personalised delivery service (within a defined area).
- Delivery time is usually 5-15 business days.
- Your Representative will contact you to confirm price, arrange delivery time, location and payment.
- You can contact your Representative at any time with queries about your order.
- Cost: £3.50
- Delivery Time: Order delivered within 5 working days from dispatch.
- Cost: £5.50
- Delivery Time: Orders placed before 1pm (Monday to Friday excluding bank and public holidays) delivered the next working day. All orders placed after 1pm we will endeavour to dispatch within 2 working days.
- Cost: £5.50
- Delivery Time: Order delivered will be delivered to BFPO London within 5 working days of dispatch. Onward delivery handled via the military sort centre.
- They deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands).
- Standard delivery: £3.50
- Express delivery: £5.50
- Delivery Time: Orders delivered within 3-5 working days.
For more information, visit their Delivery page
How do I return an item to Avon?
- You can return your item for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of delivery.
- Returns your products via the original delivery method.
- Products should be returned unused, unopened, still in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
- Contact your Representative directly to arrange your refund and return for products bought at your local online Representatives.
- Your credit/debit card will be credited once they’ve received and processed your return. The credit may not show up on the very next statement you receive in the mail unless it is within your credit/debit card company’s billing or statement cycle, but it should appear on the next one.
- For more information, read their full Returns Policy.
How to - Your guide to Avon products
How to: Get Natural summer make-up
Beauty blogger Liza Prideaux shares her perfect natural summer glow make-up Shop the look
Liza's look includes:
- True Colour Summer Skin Cream True Colour
- Flawless Cream-to-Powder Foundation Compact in Light Ivory and Creamy Natural for highlighting cheekbones
- All Over Face Brush
- Avon True Glimmerstick
- Eyeliner Blending Brush
- True Colour SuperShock Volume Mascara
- True Colour Glazewear Lipgloss in Precious Peach