GoodHome Koros Plastic Corner Basket
Concentrated Multi-Surface Disinfectant & Cleaner, 5L
DeWalt XR 1.5Ah Li-Ion Cordless Combi Drill - Only £160!
Holden Dcor April Blue & Pink Floral Wallpaper
20% off Bathroom Furniture, Toilets, Basins, Shower Enclosures and Trays
The House Nameplate Company Polished Black Brass Oval House Number 36,
Ecolina Grey & Red PVC Corrugated Roofing Sheet (L)2m (W)1000mm (T)2mm
Moorea Metal 4 Seater Coffee Set - Only £397!
Vinyl Disposable Gloves - Only £4!
GoodHome Zinia Beige & Light Grey Zen Matt Mural
White Shoe Rack
Stanley 19" Metal & Plastic 3 Compartment Toolbox
Form Darwin White Bedside Cabinet (H)546mm (W)500mm (D)566mm
Tristar USB Charging Cable, 1.8m, Black
GoodHome Budu White Canister, Set of 3
*SAVE £9* Mac Allister Cordless 18V Push Lawnmower
Inlight PRISM Mirrored Chrome Effect LED Table Lamp
QuestSystem Modular Organiser Bin Carrier
Site Tanuki Black & Grey Trousers, W34" L32"
DeWalt Ridgeley Black Work Trousers, W32" L32"
Diall 7" Polyamide Extendable Roller
Salus CT1000 Cylinder Thermostat
Cooke & Lewis Kribi Metal Effect Chrome Effect Plastic Soap Dish Was £5
Cheap Ronseal Garden Mint Matt Metal & Wood Paint, 250ml at B&Q
Elephant Blue & White Twist Mop
Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner, 0.85L
Cooke & Lewis Allium Black round Freestanding Kitchen Bin, 30L
Form Darwin White Dressing Table Stool(20% Deducted at Checkout)
*SAVE £29* Ring Security Door View Camera
*SAVE £40* Ring Spotlight Camera, Black
Elephant NEO Power Mop Kit
Verve Coco Hand Brush, (W)60mm
Verve 3 Prong Hand Hoe & Cultivator
Verve Bassine Hand Brush, (W)75mm
What is B&Q?
Helping customers to have smarter homes, B&Q is UK’s home improvement and garden living retailer since 1969. It is a multinational DIY or do-it-yourself retailing company that’s a wholly owned subsidiary of Kingfisher plc. The retail chain of B&Q offers around 40, 000 products across 300 stores and at www.diy.com. Get the best B and Q offers.
B&Q helps in making homes use space, provide a balance of comfort and practicality, easy to maintain and improve. They make this happen by bringing together project ideas that according to the company, are inspiring and supported by experts and clever solutions. B&Q offers around 40, 000 products and they have a team of 27, 000 associates who provide advice and support to customers.
The company’s well-known orange brand is also green as they are dedicated in making sure that they offer a business that is as sustainable as possible. In addition, they also offer customers with the option to make their homes more eco-friendly.
What does B&Q sell?
With over 40, 000 products with great value under one roof, B&Q make every effort to offer everything a customer needs in order to achieve home improvements and DIY projects. More than three million customers each week walks in through the doors of their retail shops and they can also bur a wide range of items online.
Diy.com Shopping Product Categories:
- Outdoor and Garden – this category includes products for Landscape, Style and Leisure, Grow and Building.
- Kitchen and Bathroom – from kitchen cabinets, sinks, and bar stools to your bathroom needs such as showers, toilets and basins, B&Q has everything covered.
- Home and Bedroom – browse through numerous Home Furnishings, Bedroom Furniture and Storage and Shelving in this category.
- Building and Hardware – in this category you will find Building Supplies, Hardware and Time and Sheet Materials.
- Painting and Decorating – if what you’re looking for are Paint, Stains and Varnishes, Decorating and Tools and Supplies or even Wallpaper and Wall Coverings, this is the category where you’ll find everything to improve the appeal of your home.
- Tools and Equipment – from hand tools to car care products to Power Tools such as drills, multi tools and saws, the company offers a wide variety of Tools and Equipment you can choose from.
- Lighting and Electrical – everything you need for your Lighting and Electrical supplies as well as for the Safety and Security of your home are under this category.
- Tiling and Flooring – vinyl, solid wood, wall tiles, floor tiles, tiling tools and trims, find the Tiling and Flooring of your choice under this category.
- Heating and Plumbing – in this category you will find all products for your Radiators, Fires, Stoves and Electrical Heating and Plumbing needs.
How do I contact B&Q?
There are numerous ways on which you can contact B&Q. You can call them about home delivery at 0333 014 3357 every Monday to Saturday from 8am to 8pm and on Sunday from 10 am to pm. For general enquiries, you can call them at 0333 014 3098 every Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, Saturday from 8am to 5pm and on Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
Your calls are recorded and monitored to ensure quality control and for training purposes. Your feedback will also help them develop, review and improve the products and services they offer.
You can also email them through their online customer support form or directly ask question any of their chat support agent using their live chat. Simply click the Chat Now button found on the bottom right of their page. If the button is not displayed, it means that there are no agents available at that time. In addition, you can tell the in store experience by completing their feedback form.
What are the delivery options for B&Q?
- Next Day Delivery – as standard for thousands of products. Order by 7pm (4pm on Sunday) for next day delivery. Cost is £5, free for orders over £50 for standard delivery. Sunday delivery is available to mainland UK and the cost is £5, in addition to Standard delivery charges. You can select another date within two weeks during checkout if the next day does not suit you.
- Named Day Delivery – this delivery is for orders that are larger than parcel. Delivery time may range between 3 to 5 weeks. Cost is £5, free for orders over £50. For orders containing larger items the cost is £10, free for orders over £250. You will be given an exact date of delivery during checkout. You can select a different date if that does not suit you. There are some items though that they cannot give an exact date during the checkout, you will receive a phone call, email or text message to arrange a convenient time for your items to be delivered.
- Bulk Delivery – order by 12pm for next day delivery. Cost is £20, free for orders over £250. The minimum order value is £100 across any combination of bulk products delivered. You will also be given a call after you’ve placed your order to confirm next day delivery or to select a suitable date for you.
- Items may not be delivered together if you ordered more than one product. Check the details provided at the checkout.
- Your items may be assembled together and delivered on the longest schedule shown if you are ordering item for a bathroom suite.
- You will be charged for large delivery if your order includes large delivery items as well as standard delivery items. You will be charged for bulk delivery if your order includes bulk delivery items as well as standard and/or large delivery items. One delivery charge will be applied to your order.
How do I return an item to B&Q?
If you change your mind about the product or products you’ve purchased from B&Q, you can return them in its original condition within 45 days. You need to have the receipt, order confirmation or sales invoice in order to exchange the product or be issued with a refund. You can also return the products you bought online to any B&Q retail store.
Products that have been cut to size, made to measure or mixed to your individual requirements are not eligible for exchange or refunds.
You can exchange, refund or repair as needed if the product you purchase is faulty or not as described.
For products purchased from home delivery, you can return the item(s) within 45 days of delivery to your home. You can find more details regarding this on their Terms and Conditions page. You may also call them at 0333 014 3357 or email them at email@example.com to arrange for your item(s) to be collected. You can also return the item(s) to your local B&Q retail store together with the order confirmation email or sales invoice as well as the credit or debit card used for payment in order to not be declined a refund. There will be no charges for returning item(s) to your local B&Q retail store, but you may be charge a fee for this service depending on the products returned. You may contact them regarding this.
For products purchased using Click and Collect, you can return them within 45 days to any B&Q retail store. Simply bring with the item(s) your Click and Collect order confirmation as proof of purchase.
- The B&Q Club – members of the B&Q club will get exclusive discounts on food and drinks in B&Q cafes, a welcome voucher worth £5 (minimum spend of £30), exclusive offers and regular email updates full of inspiring ideas and amazing offers.
- B&Q Finance – a consumer credit solution to help you achieve your dream kitchen, bathroom and bedroom projects.
- B&Q Gift Cards – you can choose from different designs and you can even add your personalized message. E-git cards, Corporate gift and Wedding gift list are also available.
- B&Q Homefit – an assessment process to ensure customers get the very best service and traders get the recognition they deserve.
- Design Consultation – simply complete their booking form to request a free appointment with a design consultant, expert advice from store colleagues or access to the B&Q 3D planning tool.
- B&Q Van Hire – a 24/7 convenient hourly van service to take your purchase home.