What is Base?
Base is a UK-based online entertainment retailer specialist who began trading online in 2001 and is a part of the Online Commerce Ltd. With more than 12 years of experience, they always make sure to put their customers first by providing first class service and a wide array of entertainment products at their best prices. They know that their customers’ custom and trust is earned and not granted, that is why they always listen carefully to them and learn from any mistakes they make.
Base.com is a mecca for all gaming fans and offers products to suit everyone’s taste whether it be in the field of movies, music and gaming.
They make sure to provide only high-quality products by partnering with well-known brands, record companies, game publishers and studios in the UK.
If you want to get amazing savings on CD’s, DVD’s, Blu-ray’s and gaming modules or stations, LatestDeals.co.uk has all the latest Base.com discounts, sales, voucher codes and discount codes shared every month by massive community of bargain hunters. Don’t forget to checkout our Game offers if you’re looking for more great deals on your gaming needs!
Base Customer Reviews
"I have ordered many items from Base.com and it is quick and very reliable and it's prices are very competitive. I would always recommend". - Sandy Jones
"Great prices (so much cheaper than the big names) and unbelievably quick delivery. I am now a Hawaii Five O widow, as my wife loves the box set! " - Paul Boucher
What does Base sell?
Base.com offers more than 100,000 CD’s, DVD’s, Blu Rays and Games formats available to choose from. Whether you’re into music, film or games, you will everything you need and want on their website. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Memory & Storage
- Men’s Clothing
How do I contact Base?
- For general issues related to using their website: email@example.com
- For order enguiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For queries regarding faulty DVDs and returns: email@example.com
- For queries regarding product information, technical or release dates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For comments and suggestions: email@example.com
- You may contact them on +44 (0) 3301 233903
Customer service opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 10am – 5pm
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
Rissington Business Park
What are the delivery options for Base?
FREE UK Delivery
Base offers FREE UK delivery on everything. All UK deliveries are sent via the Royal Mail except for items deemed to be too heavy, in which case they will use a courier. They may also use Recorded or Special Delivery depending on the value of your order. Delivery usually takes between 3 – 5 working days.
Delivery to Non-UK Destinations
They also offer international deliveries with an additional delivery charge depending on the size and weight of the item. Shipping cost will be displayed at the bottom of the product details page and will be shown on the order page when you checkout. Click here to see the full list of countries they deliver to.
For more information, visit their Delivery Policy page.
How do I return an item to Base?
If you receive a faulty item, you may return it to Base and you will get a replacement if stock is available or a refund.
Duplicate or Incorrect Item
If you receive a duplicate or incorrect item as a result of their error, you may return it to them and you will get a refund or replacement with the correct one if stock is available.
- You have up to 14 days to return unwanted items after the date your order is sent out.
- You must return the product in their original condition and packaging.
- Other unwanted items can only be returned if they are unopened and unused in any way. They cannot refund or exchange an opened or used item unless it is faulty.
- Refund will be made to your card when Base receive the item. Postage costs will not be reimbursed.
- To return an item you must request a “Return Authorisation” by logging in to your account and viewing the items you have ordered. Your account screen will list all the items you have ordered from Base.com and show those that are eligible for return.
- Package the item securely and include the printed “Returns Authorisation” which you can get by clicking this link.
- Obtain a proof of postage when you send the item. If a returned item is lost in the post you will need to claim for its loss from the Royal Mail who will require proof of postage.
For more information, visit their Returns Policy page.