What is Benefit Cosmetics?
Benefit is a cosmetic company founded by twins Jean and Jane Ford in 1976. The company’s story began when the Ford twins created a unique San Francisco beauty boutique with a whimsical candy store atmosphere. Their first product was a blush and lip tint called "Rose tint", now renamed "benetint". The Fords originally created the rose flushed tint for an exotic dancer who was in need of a nipple tint. Benetint is most famously known by this story, and it remains the company's best-selling product, with over 10 million bottles sold.
In 1990, the House of Benefit is born. The face place is renamed “Benefit Cosmetics” and the first Benefit counter opens at a US department store, none other than Henri Bendel in New York City. The shop grew famous for delivering quick fixes for every gal's peskiest beauty dilemmas and with a "double" dose of wackiness mixed with know-how, the twins successfully built Benefit Cosmetics into a global beauty brand. They made the leap overseas in 1997 with they open at Harrods in London. Jean & Jane are upstaged at the Benefit counter opening when her Royal Highness Princess Diana makes a surprise appearance. Before the 90s came to a close, Louis Vuitton (LVMH), the world’s leading luxury products group headquartered in Paris, acquired the makeup shop. Today, the "friskiest" beauty brand now has over 1,000 counters in more than 40 countries.
Be fabulously beautiful! Here at Latest Deals you will find the best and the hottest Benefit sales, offers, discounts, voucher codes and promo codes. Every month, our massive community of bargain hunters are on the lookout to find the best possible deals out there to share to our members! Be forever gorgeous and check out latest MAC offers for this month!
Keeping your brows in tiptop shape has never been more rewarding. Find out more and download the for free!
What does Benefit Cosmetics sell?
Benefit Cosmetics has your instant beauty fixes. Find mascaras, foundations, primers and eye shadows that offer quick fixes for all of your beauty dilemmas on their official online store, which includes the following categories:
- Makeup Kits
- Custom Kits
They believe in whistling while you work it as well as faking it ‘til you fake it. They also believe in fast and fabulous beauty solutions and the glamour is grabbing life by the giggles and not letting go. They think that at first you don’t succeed, apply more lipstick and that sexy gets you everywhere.
Tom’s Tip: Sign up for an account at Benefit Cosmetics get first dibs on new products, invitations to special events, and offers exclusive to their subscribers. Also, if you're sending a gift to a friend, they’ll be happy to package it in a pretty Benefit box and include a personal message. Just click on "Gift Options for Pretty Packages" during Checkout.
How do I contact Benefit Cosmetics?
- You can find answers to common questions and enquiries on their FAQs section.
- Alternatively, you can send them an enquiry using their Online Contact Form.
- You can call their customer service for any questions, feedback or concern on 0800 279 4793.
- Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm
What are the delivery options for Benefit Cosmetics?
- Cost: £2.95 or FREE for orders over £25
- Delivery Time: Within 48 hours tracked via MyHermes
- Cost: £4.95
- Delivery Time: 24 hour tracked (order before 4pm) or 1 working day
How do I return an item to Benefit Cosmetics?
You can return a product within 30 days from the ship date for a refund on the purchase price, minus shipping, handling, gift wrap, and other charges. Refunds will be credited to the original credit card or paypal account used for payment. Purchases of sale items cannot be returned for a refund.
How to return your items:
- Complete the "Return form" enclosed in your original order and place it inside the return package.
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely (in the original package if possible).
- Affix the Return Label provided to the outside of your return package.
- Return your items to the following address:
Plot 10A Faraday Avenue
Hams Hall Distribution Park
Birmingham B46 1AL
- Your return will be processed promptly upon arrival, and they will send you a confirmation by email.
- Allow 2-3 weeks from the shipping date for your account to be credited. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- They will charge a £10 fee for any partial Nice Package Custom Makeup Kit returns, along with the full retail price of the makeup bag if the bag is also not returned. This will be deducted from your refund.
Treat yourself to one of their signature services. Their beloved beauty experts will wow your brows, get you glowin’ and so much more. You’ll leave looking and feeling more gorgeous than ever before.
Every girl needs a great pair of arches…they’re the fastest way to a magical transformation. Benefit put the wow n brows! They know brows because they have been raising them since 1976. Their unique brow-mapping technique helps us find the perfect brow for your face to reveal your prettiest self. So what are you waiting for? Book a service now and put your best brows forward.
BeneBrows | What Brow Style Are You?