What is B&M?
Tom's Top 4 Tricks to Save Even More at B&M
B&M is a European retail value store also known as B&M Bargains and the larger B&M Home Store. It was founded on 1978 in Liverpool by Malcol Billington and was acquired by Simon and Bobby Arora from Phildrew Investments in December 2004. Today, the company has grown massively from its first store in Blackpool, Lancashire with more than 500 stores and 22,500 employees across the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. B&M has been recognized as being one of the retailers in the country to grow fast with over 3 million customers each week shopping at their high street and home store outlet, with around 100 new lines being added weekly.
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk you can find great savings with our BMstores.co.uk sales, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes shared every month by our community of bargain hunters. You may also want to check out our Argos section for more amazing deals.
Looking for B&M offers? B&M (or B and M as people search) is an in-store retailer. B&M special buys include:
- Home and furniture
- Summer and gardening
Get your kids room Back to School ready with the help of Harris and their amazing products. Re-decorate your teen's bedroom for under £50 at B&M! Their handy how-to video will show you how easy it is to transform tired rooms into sparkly new spaces to work, rest and play. Plus you can get all the decorating and painting essentials to get the job done at B&M: http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/diy. You can make decorating super easy, and more importantly, cheap - just pop into a B&M and have look at what's on offer!
What does B&M sell?
B&M has a wide range of products on offer including sports and leisure, gardening things, DIY, pets, toys and games, electrical, home and furniture and more. They offer seasonal products such as Father's Day gift ideas, and during the Summer often have the cheapest outdoor barbecue bargains.
Many members of LatestDeals.co.uk post deals from this retailer. In the past special offers such as nappies, lamps, furniture and even the bizarre like foot pumps have been shared.
People also search for:
- band m deals,
- b&m uk,
- bandm sale
An unknown thing about B&M is that it sells wallpaper, and often cheaper than the DIY stores of B&Q or Homebase. They have both traditional patterns and nice prints. B&M is known to sell similar lighting fixtures to Next and Dunelm but at much cheaper prices. In the past, deals have included stand-up lamps.
There's a section on the B&M website where a bunch of bargains are listed under the title Manager's Specials. These regularly change and include pet food, cereals and shower gel. You can normally find some very good deals here, for example a Toblerone for £1.
How do I contact B&M?
- You can call customer support on 0330 838 9000
- You can email general enquiries with this online form
- You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read their full contact page
Customer support is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
If you prefer writing, address your letters to:
B&M Retail Ltd
Estuary Commerce Park
What are the delivery options for B&M?
B&M is an in-store retailer. You cannot order online, and with the exception of large furniture, you cannot get home delivery. Instead you'll need to pick up the bargains in-store. You can find your nearest store using their Store Locator Tool. You can also check out the latest B&M hot deals.
How do I return an item to B&M?
- If you are not happy with a product you buy from B&M, simply return it in its original condition with proof of purchase within 30 days and they’ll give you a full refund or replacement.
- Customers are advised that refunds and credit notes will only be given where proof of purchase (receipt, credit card statement, etc) is provided.
- To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging.
- Refunds and exchanges cannot be given against Audio/DVD and Computer Games. Should one of these products prove to be faulty it can be returned with your receipt within 30 days and they will exchange it for one of the same title.
- For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. Mattresses, mattress toppers, duvets and pillows can only be returned if they are unused, in the original packaging and in a resaleable condition.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
The discount retailer has an online blog which lists lots of useful information for example gift guides. You'll also find health information, such as the best breakfast smoothies, essential camping equiment for festivals and wedding ideas too. They publish approximately three blog posts per week. When reading via desktop, you'll see on the left hand side it is divided into handy categories such as Saving Money, How to, DIY & Decorating.
Subscribe to the B&M newsletter and you'll receive the best deals and discounts straight to your inbox. The company sends a newsletter about once a week with the latest promotions. Often these are seasonal. So in the Summer it will tell you about outdoor furniture, and at Christmas it'll have twinkly lights etc.
Recipes & How-To
Make your Own Delicious Stacked Rocky Road! | B&M Stores