Save up to 40 Percent on No7 Radiant Results Cleansing When You Buy Any No7
PRICE Drop on No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Collection
No7 Restore & Renew FACE & NECK MULTI ACTION Collection One Set £37 2 Set £54
Better than 1/2 Price on No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Collection,
Offer Garnier Eye Mask Discovery Collection Set of 3
Save 1/3 on Selected Ted Baker Washbags - Choice of 8 Bags Available
Clinique Men Starter Daily Intense Hydration/Daily Oil Control/Daily Age Repair
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter
Ted Baker Pretty Harmony Gift Set Available online and in store
Soap & Glory Pinkly the Best Gift Set BACK in STOCK
Free Moisture Surge 100hr When Spend £35 on Selected Clinique/256 Products Added
Baylis and Harding Limited Edition Hope Hand Wash ( Positivity in a Bottle)
Clinique Spring Essentials Gift Set Only £39.50 + Free Moisture Surge 15ml
Mark Hill Style Addict Taming Polish 75ml
1/2 Price Selected Children's Clothing from £1.50 - Double Parenting Club Points
Azzaro Wanted Plastic Free Gift Set
CYO Mega Pink Lip Bundle
Mark Hill Limited Edition Straightener Dalmatian Print
BECCA X Barbie Ferreira Prismatica Face Palette
No7 Radiance+ 15% Vitamin C Serum
CYO Metallic Brights Bundle
Soap & Glory OP Travel Bag (Pack up Your Bubbles) 3 for 2
Soap & Glory Scentsationalism Gift Set 3 for 2 Available Online & In Store
No7 Perfect My Base
Magnitone GoBare! Rechargeable Mini Lady Shaver - Pink
Boots Tea Tree & Peppermint Moisturising Foot Socks
Ellia Adore Diffuser ARM770SOWW
Bulldog Lemon & Bergamot Shower Gel 500ml
Noughty to the Rescue Hair Mask 300ml
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Anti-Blemish Clay Mask 100ml
Nip + Fab Retinol Fix Intense Over-Night Treatment Cream
Nip+Fab Vitamin C Cleanser 145ml
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400ml
YourGoodSkin Instant Nourishing Booster
DKNY Fresh Blossom 30ml Gift Set
What is Boots?
Formerly known as Boots the Chemists Ltd., Boots UK trading as Boots, is a pharmacy chain with stores all over the world and numerous massively successful ranges of its own brand. The company operates over 2,500 shops all over the United Kingdom and Ireland ranging from local pharmacies to huge health and beauty stores. They also have international stores in countries like Thailand, Norway and other territories, Boots is now a household name and their shops can be found mainly on the high streets as well as in shopping centres. The company has become the well-known and loved company it is today from its humble beginnings when it was established in 1849 by John Boot.
Boots.com provide a wide range of products which include medicines as well as health and beauty products. They also have a food and drink offerings in the form of lunchtime and meal deals. Their goal is to help their customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible with a mission “To be the first choice for pharmacy, health and beauty - caring for people, customers and communities everywhere”.
Boots.com also offers amazing deals such as half the price and 3 for 2 promos on select brands and free delivery when you spend £45 or more. Just like with Superdrug they also provide online health services.
If you’re looking for unbelievable savings on Boots.com, look no further! Here at LatestDeals.co.uk we have the best Boots special offers this week, voucher codes and coupon codes shared exclusively by our community of bargain hunters.
What does Boots sell?
Boots sells a select range of food particularly for lunch time meal deals. Members of Latest Deals point out that a regular deal is the £2 meal deal with O2 Priority.
When is the Boots 70% off sale? The Boots January 70% Off Sale is very popular every year, with lots of unsold Christmas gifts at greatly reduced prices but the start date is always kept hush-hush beforehand by Boots. Here is the list of dates from previous years:
- 15th January 2014 - Wednesday
- 14th January 2015 - Wednesday
- 13th January 2016 - Wednesday
- 11th January 2017 - Wednesday
How do I contact Boots?
- If you have an enquiry about an online order: 0345 609 0055
- If you have an enquiry about online pharmacy: 0345 301 4219
- If you have an enquiry about Boots advantage card: 0345 124 4545
- If you have an enquiry about a store, or in-store pharmacy: 0345 070 8090
You can also contact your local store using their store locator tool. Members of Latest Deals have done this to ask when the next sale is on, for example, the January 70% off sale which usually begins on the third Wednesday of the month.
You can also email Boots using their online form. Visit their contact page, and scroll down until you see a blue button, 'click here to send us an email'.
What are the delivery options for Boots?
Order and Collect
- Order and Collect is available from over 2300 Boots stores nationwide. When you place your order, the first available date for collection will be shown.
- Some stores do not yet support Order and Collect, these will be detailed in the checkout process for your order. If your order is placed before 8pm, it will be ready for collection after 12pm the next day.
- Free delivery on all orders to store excluding gift boxing, infant formula, other shops and Boots services (insurance and opticians).
- Usually delivered within 4 working days 8am - 9pm.
- Free delivery on orders over £45 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing, infant formula, other shops and Boots services (insurance and opticians).
- Orders containing bulky/heavy items or super heavy items are not available for free delivery
- Available on orders placed before 7pm. Orders placed after 7pm Mon-Fri or anytime Sat / Sun will not be delivered next day. Usually delivered between 8am-9pm.
- The earliest delivery date for these orders will be shown at the checkout
- Next day delivery is not available on medicines, these are shown with the green pharmacy cross symbol.
- Orders must not contain aerosol products or bulky/heavy items.
- The charge for BFPO delivery includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your chosen address.
- Orders containing bulky/heavy items are not available for free delivery and are usually delivered within 5 working days.
- Orders contains super heavy items are not available for free delivery.
- Normally these items will be delivered to you within 5 working days, for some items you may be contacted by the supplier to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
For more information, read their full Deliveries FAQs.
A little tip from members of Latest Deals is to use the click and collect service during the Boots Black Friday sale. This allows you to reserve items, avoid the crowds, and pick it up for free at a later date. While unspecified, members have said local stores tend to hold your item for up to seven days. Nice little money saving tip.
How do I return an item to Boots?
If you bought something from Boots.com or in-store, the simplest way to get a refund is to take the item to your local store with proof of purchase. They usually refund you on the spot.
If you want to send it back, you can use Royal Mail. Fill in a returns slip (download one here) and attach it to your delivery. This is pre-paid so you don't have to pay to send it back. Free returns, in other words. Note, if it's a large item over 15kg you are advised to contact customer services on the number shared above.
Upon sending back a product, it can take up to 14 days to get a refund. After Christmas and other busy sale periods, it may take longer.
- Boots Official Website
- Boots Official Facebook Page
- Boots Official Twitter
- Boots Official Instagram
- Boots Official YouTube Channel
- Boots on Pinterest
- Boots on Google+
- Boots on Wikipedia
You can find hundreds of Boots offers today that are collected by our community of bargain hunters. We love looking for and sharing sales, extreme money saving tips and more. If you've found one yourself, please share it here and help others save.
Boots Healthcare Services
Boots.com offer an extensive range of healthcare services in selected stores and online. Choose from our online list to help find what you’re looking for. For more information, visit their Health & Pharmacy Services page.
Boots also offers Dental Insurance from £10.58 per month and their travel insurance covers a wide range of ages and medical conditions Read more by Clicking Here.
Boots Health & Lifestyle
Discover their great tips and advice to help you and the whole family feel healthy and happy on their YouTube Channel.