What is Boux Avenue?
Boux Avenue is a US-based chain of lingerie stores founded in 2011 and owned by entrepreneur and the current chairman of the company, Theo Paphitis. He is best known for his regular appearances on the BBC business programme Dragons' Den and as former chairman of Millwall FC. The company’s name was inspired by a French waitress who served Paphitis when holidaying with his family in France.
The lingerie retailer initially opened 6 stores across the UK during its launch in the spring of 2011. All the stores are located in shopping centres across the region, including Bluewater, Lakesise, St. Davis, Trafford Centre, Meadowhill Centre and Buchanan Bullring. In 2012 they launched an additional 2 stores in Merry Hill and Churchill Square shopping centre. To further their brand, the acquired model Jacqui Ainsley to be its face. The original selling layout of the stores for the UK shopper displays the majority of its its products in drawers as opposed to hanging rails and stands; a similar manner to American lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret.
Today, they are the lingerie, swimwear and nightwear destination online, on mobile and 28 stores nationwide plus 12 international stores across 5 countries. The brand is born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic bringing traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting. Placing an unrivalled emphasis on detail, Boux Avenue strives to bring a slice of stylish sophistication to everybody’s lingerie drawer.
Naughty or nice, whichever you prefer, you fill find all the best and the hottest Boux Avenue sales, offers, discounts, voucher codes and promo codes here at Latest Deals posted and verified by our massive community of bargain hunters ever month!. Feeling a little playful? Then checkout our monthly deals for Ann Summers lingerie and more!
Happy first birthday Boux!
What does Boux Avenue sell?
They sell online and in-store, offering outstanding service and fit, beautiful gift wrapping as well as vintage-inspired yet contemporary design in a modern, multi-channel environment. Fusing digital technology with traditional values, we have a unique presence in the marketplace inspiring their valued customers to make their first layer of clothing the most beautiful.
No matter what your age, size or style they are an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-38, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivaled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Miss B
How do I contact Boux Avenue?
- You can find answers to common questions and enquiries using their Help Centre.
- You can email them at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can call their customer service team on 0800 054 6550.
Customer service opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 8am-8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am-5pm
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
What are the delivery options for Boux Avenue?
- Cost: £3.95 or FREE when you spend £45
- Delivery Time: 1-3 working days
- As soon as they send out your parcel, you will receive either an email or an SMS with a tracking number.
- Cost: £4.95
- Delivery Time: Orders placed Monday to Thursday before 4pm will be delivered the next day. Orders placed after 4pm on Thursday and up to 1pm on Sunday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed before 4pm on Friday may be received next-day if you upgrade to their Saturday service.
- Cost: £6
- Delivery Time: All orders placed before 4pm on Friday will be received by 5pm the very next day.
- Cost: FREE for all orders except during their Sale period (including VIP preview sale) where there is a £1.95 charge for orders under £25.
- Boux Avenue stores: All orders placed before 3pm will be ready to collect the next day after 2pm (Monday – Saturday). All orders placed after 3pm Friday, Saturday and up to 1pm on Sunday will be available for collection after 2pm on Monday.
- Ryman stores: All orders placed before 3pm will be ready to collect the next day after 2pm (Monday – Thursday). All orders placed after 3pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday and up to 1pm on Sunday will be available for collection after 2pm on Monday.
For International Deliver and for more information, read their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to Boux Avenue?
They offer a free returns service for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. Ensure that the items are unworn, with your receipt and the original tags and packaging. Fill out their quick and easy returns form, wrap up your unworn items in the original packaging and post back to them within 28 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. There will be a Royal Mail returns slip in your parcel, simply attach to your parcel then pop it in the post back to them from your local post office. The post office will give you a receipt – hold onto this for tracking purposes.
They will process return within 10 working days. However, during busy periods such as Christmas or sale, this may take a little longer.
Exceptions for hygiene reasons:
- Bath and body products
- Nipple petals
- Mini bust booster
- Ultimate bust booster
- Backless strapless bra
- Replacement wing tape for backless, strapless bra
- Secret tape
- Clear back bra
- Stick and clip bra
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
- VIP points for every purchase.
- Access to priority sales and previews.
- Exclusive rewards and competitions.
Checkout their VIP Member's page for more details on how to join!
Make it extra special with their gorgeous gift wrapping service. Your Boux Avenue order will arrive in one of their beautiful black, white or pink boxes, and delicately wrapped in soft layers of sheer opaque lace print tissue. A handful of rose petals will be scattered throughout the box and scented with their signature White Chiffon fragrance.
Bra Fitting Service
If the finding the ‘perfect fit’ gets your knickers in a twist, their expert bra fitters will help you get to grips with the best size and style for you. Their promise is to fit you with the best size and style of bra that fits and flatters your shape. Regardless of what the tape measure declares your underband to be, certain factors affect your size; the style of bra, the fabric, the shape of your bust and, of course, your own chosen preference. Visit their Bra Fitting Service section to watch videos on how to properly measure your bra size and more!