What is Carphone Warehouse?
Carphone Warehouse is a British mobile phone retailer founded in 1989 by Charles Dunstone and Julian Brownie and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company is a part of Dixons Carphone since 2014 and has more than 2,400 stores all over Europe. Chartered Accountant David Ross, who happens to be Dunstone’s old school friend, advanced and drove the high street presence of Carphone Warehouse by acquiring Tandy in the country in 1999 for £9 million. Ross also led the company’s footprint development under The Phone House brand throughout the United States and Europe.
The heart of everything they do is providing their customers with unmatched service. They are all about finding amazing deals and the right combination of phone, tablet, network and tariff. To help you find a personalized deal, they compare the widest line up of handsets and network tariffs. You can pin point in-store and choose online in order to get the best possible deal across their products.
CarphoneWarehouse.com has special offers where you can get great savings on phones, tablets, home broadband and mobile broadband. You can also take advantage of their promos such as gifts with phones, super value smartphones and only offers on SIM free phones.
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk you can get further savings with our latest CarphoneWarehouse.com voucher codes, coupon codes and sales as well as amazing discounts shared by our generous community of bargain hunters each month. You may also want to check out our 02 for deals on your favourite gadgets.
Carphone Warehouse launched UK’s biggest mobile phone sale on 24th December 2015. It’s bigger than a T-Rex…but not as big as space.
What does Carphone Warehouse sell?
Carphone Warehouse compare the UK's widest range of networks to find you the best deal. Find their best mobile phone deals in their online catalogue which includes the following categories:
- Mobile Phones: With the widest choice of networks and handsets, there is a device for everyone.
- Pay as you go: Phones on pay as you go are ideal if you want flexibility. Carphone Warehouse has deals on the latest pay as you go phones on the market.
- Pay Monthly Mobiles: They have the latest pay monthly mobiles on the widest choice of networks.
- SIM Free Phones: Compare the latest deals and offers on SIM free phones with Carphone Warehouse. Choose from a wide variety of handsets that are all unlocked.
- Special Offers: At Carphone Warehouse they compare the UK's widest range of networks to help find you the best mobile phone deals.
How do I contact Carphone Warehouse?
- You can call customer service on 0370 111 6565.
- For new sales, you can call 0800 049 6250 (don't forget to ask for a discount!)
- You can also send them a message using their online form. When using the online form, you'll have to select from a drop down list what your enquiry is regarding. Carphone Warehouse has a big FAQ list which will try to answer your question first, but there is a separate tab which says "... or email us" which you can press.
- If you want to contact an individual store, use their store locator tool to find your nearest, then this will show you their contact information. Don't forget to ask them if they have any special offers and discounts on.
You can write to Carphone Warehouse at the following address:
The Carphone Warehouse
PO Box 375
What are the delivery options for Carphone Warehouse?
- You can get free next day delivery on orders over £50. Standard delivery is free via Royal Mail first class.
- You can also get free click and collect
- PLUS - free click and collect to select Currys PC World stores
If you spend over £50 and get free next day delivery, Carphone Warehouse will send via DPD couriers. They will send you a text message.
For some remote locations delivery costs £10.
During Black Friday, Boxing Day sales and other periods of large promotions, members of Latest Deals have said delivery took longer than expected - but they didn't mind as they got large discounts and it was free.
How do I return an item to Carphone Warehouse?
- Carphone Warehouse offers refunds and exchanges. What's on offer depends what your situation was when purchasing. See full returns information here.
- If you bought a deal from Carphone Warehouse online, you can return most products within 14 days (including sale items).
- Refunds may take up to 10 days. In the first instance you should call 0370 111 6565 to see if you are eligible for a refund.
- Then, members of Latest Deals - our community of bargain hunters - recommend the easiest solution being to go to your local store and organising a refund directly. Bring proof of purchase.
- If you want to mail it back, you can send it to the following address:
CPW Direct Returns
Long Hollow Way
Make sure you give a note with:
- your full name and address including postcode
- the transaction number (you'll find this on the upper right-hand corner of your invoice)
- your product and all the accessories that came with it
- preferably all the original packaging
- proof of purchase
- any free gift that came with it
Laptops are an exception to this - you can only give this back to your local store (because of battery issues).
Take your unwanted phone to any one of their 800 stores and they'll transfer the cash onto your debit card immediately. Alternatively take advantage of their convenient online Trade-in service. Just select your phone from their Trade-in website, check you're happy with the valuation, and confirm your address. They will send you a pre-paid envelope for you to send us your phone. When they have received it, they'll check it is in the condition you selected and process your payment the same day.
Carphone Warehouse: Colour Invasion
The Carphone Warehouse #ColourInvasion has arrived – you’ll find more exclusive colour smartphones with them than anyone else.