The Co-Operative Food Deals & Discounts
All our The Co-Operative Food Deals and Offers for December 2018
The Co-Operative Food store is a good money for value supermarket chain. With The Co-Operative Food membership card (£1) you can get 5% cashback on all your shopping, plus 1% given to charity. Find all the best The Co-Operative Food discounts, deals and bargains here.Read more
What is The Co-Operative Food?
The Co-op Food, trading formerly as The Co-operative Food, is a brand created for the food retail business of the consumer co-operative movement in the UK. The business is owned by its members as well as other co-ops and their members has the privilege to say how they run the business itself. Members of the co-op Food can receive money, rewards and offers and a co-op can even support its local community.
The Co-op food is often times considered to be one supermarket business but it is a network of supermarkets and convenience stores owned and operated by more than 15 independent co-op societies. To date, there are more than 4,000 co-op food stores across the country.
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk you will find great savings for Co-operativeFood.co.uk and their other businesses like the Co-op Electrical including sales, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes which you can use in-stores shared every month by our community of bargain hunters.
100% Fresh British Meat | Food #TheCoopWay
Unlike any major supermarket, all their fresh meat is 100% British. Co-op Food is 100% behind British farmers, and all the communities that they support across the UK.
What does The Co-Operative Food sell?
Co-operativeFood.co.uk provides all the information you need across their product range which includes food, drink and groceries. The website features their latest deals and offers which you can take advantage in their retail stores. In addition, you can also find recipes to cater every taste from mouth-watering meat dishes, fab fish creations, and imaginative veggie ideas to healthy options.
How do I contact The Co-Operative Food?
- You can email support through an online form
- Or you can message them directly: email@example.com
- You can call customer services on 0800 068 6727
- For more contact information click here
- If you want to speak to someone in your local store, use their store locator tool and see the contact details displayed.
Agents are available during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 7pm
- Saturday and Sunday :9am - 5pm.
If you prefer to write to the supermarket, you can do so at the following address:
The Co-operative Group
What are the delivery options for The Co-Operative Food?
- Shop as normal in selected stores and they will deliver it all to your door at a time to suit you.
- Home delivery from The Co-operative Food is a FREE service when you spend over £25 in one transaction and live within the designated postcode area.
- If you spend less than £25 there is a delivery charge of £3.
- If you live outside the designated postcode area, the store manager may agree to deliver to you for a charge of £5.
- To check out the stores that offer free home delivery, you can use their store locator.
My Hermes ParcelShop
- This handy in-store service lets you send, collect and return your parcels while picking up groceries, at a time that suits you.
- Open early till late, for your convenience 7 days a week.
- Get a quote for shipping your parcel through a ParcelShop.
- For more information about this service, visit their myHermes page.
A Gift Card is the perfect choice for any occasion, and with The Co-op, you can rest assured that your friend or family member will always have plenty of choice when they visit their local store to redeem it. For more information click here.
Co-op Food: Recipes
Watch how to make delicious recipes from The Co-operative Food magazine in their step-by-step videos with Amanda Grant.