What is Cuckooland?
Cuckooland is a luxury lifestyle emporium & online gift shop showcasing an original collection of designer furniture; stylishly quirky homeware; unique gifts and an eclectic mix of all things Wow, Weird and Wonderful.
The company’s story started out in 2011, when their founders set sail on a journey of sorts from Canterbury to Nottingham and from Las Vegas to Dorchester where they met with some of the most remarkable people. These people are involved in the best web design and development in the country, influential business leaders who have pioneered some of the most successful e-commerce stores on the planet, and on the web and in passing, a large handful of generally helpful and knowledgeable individuals who have been prodding, nudging and guiding us along this incredible journey.
The insights and experiences, including the valuable tools needed to conduct their research and analysis and the sourcing of our products were given up freely (and sometimes not so freely) by all the people they partnered with. Each of their products have been carefully selected to fulfill one purpose only, and that is to enrich their customers’ lives. They hand select each and every item and choose only the most beautiful and unique.
Here at Latest Deals you will go cuckoo on all the best and hottest Cuckooland sales, discounts, offers, discounts, voucher codes and promo codes posted and verified each month by our massive community of bargain hunters!
Fun-filled reviews in association with Matthew Hardy!
What does Cuckooland sell?
All their products represent "Cuckoo" (Unique, Unusual, Quirky, Original) versions of popular products and themes which are purposeful and functional as well. They sourced their products from the world’s freshest, brightest new designers and manufacturers. Their tone of voice, imagery and products all create a world on the other side of the rainbow, a place of intrigue to return to, with no line in the sand and no boundaries to think of, a unique upmarket shopping experience with a fun gooey centre... and the kind of surprises their customers will love
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Homeware & Lighting
How do I contact Cuckooland?
- You can email their customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can call them directly at +44 (0) 01305 231231.
Customer service opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm
- Saturday: 10am-4pm from November 18 to December 16 only
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
What are the delivery options for Cuckooland?
UK Mainland Delivery Rates (excludes orders placed during weekends and bank holidays):
- Orders over £50*: FREE, 1-3 working days.
- Standard UK Delivery: £3.95, 1-3 working days.
- Express (under £50): £5.95, next working day if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday.
- Express (over £50): £3.95, next working day if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday.
- Saturday Delivery: £12.95, next day if ordered before 2pm on Friday.
Their Free Mainland UK Delivery Service applies to orders over £50 but excludes Scottish Highlands and other remote areas. Due to additional courier charges, a surcharge will apply to Scotland, ROI, and areas outside Mainland UK for furniture deliveries and orders over 20kg with a carton size larger than 61cm x 46cm x 46cm. For delivery addresses in the UK, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, they can deliver products up to a weight threshold of 25 kgs.
For more information, read their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to Cuckooland?
Cuckooland offers and easy 30 Days Returns Policy, wherein you can return any purchases for any reason for a refund or exchange less charges if applicable. They us Royal Mail Tracked Returns where weight and size limits apply. Simply visit your account then complete the easy one page form, print your returns label out and drop off your item at your nearest Post Office.
- For unwanted items (excluding Furniture & Beds) there is a £3.95 charge to return your item through their Royal Mail Returns Service. Once they have received the item back they will deduct a returns charge of £3.95 from your refund.
- For items you would like to exchange (excluding Furniture & Beds) there is only a delivery charge of £3.95 to resend the newly selected item out to you. There is no charge to return the original item to them.
- Faulty or damaged items (excluding Furniture & Beds) is free of charge.
- They will not be able to refund you for using an alternative returns service that you may have chosen to use instead of their Royal Mail Service, even if the product is faulty or was damaged when you received it.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
Checkout Zebarella's picks for the fussiest of species! Her goal is to find products and gift ideas that are not only fabulously unique and desirable, but also timeless enough to last from season to season.
Gift Wrapping is one of their "Acts of Wow". Their Team Grannie wraps each Gift individually in their special luxury Cuckooland paper complete with a beautiful designer ribbon; hand written Gift Tag and a generous sprinkling of yesteryear magic. Their Gift Wrapping service is £4.95 including Ribbon and Gift Tag and regardless of Gift size.
Random Act of Cuckooness Mayday