What is Ebuyer?
ebuyer is an online technology shop where you can by discount computer parts, video game consoles, laptops and more. It was founded in 1999 for computer hobbyists and has grown to sell mainstream products including TVs, tablets and household goods. ebuy is the biggest independent technology reatailer with over 4 million customers and 250 staff. Since 2006 they've been based in East Yorkshire which is also where their distribution centre is.
What does Ebuyer sell?
Online you can find a range of products including:
- Computing - If you're looking for a cheap new laptop, Apple Macbook, gaming laptop or Ubuntu laptop, Windows laptops and PCs ebuyer has a range of discounts on offer.
- Storage - USB flash drives, solid state hard drives, NAS drives, enterprise drives, memory cards and more.
- Components - Build your own PC for the ultimate gaming experience with cheap components: motherboards, CPUs, fans, cases and power supplies
- Software - Buy Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop or other software including PC games
- TV & Entertainment - You can find 4K TVs, HD TVs, Curved TVs as well as video game consoles such as the PS4, Xbox One and Xbox Scorpio, as well as TV boxes such as NOW TV, and wireless streaming devices.
- Stationary and Office Supplies - Printers and printer ink, projectors, coffee machines, stationary and more.
Ebuyer Clearance Store
The website has a large clearance store discounting prices up to 50% off. Sometimes these are ex-display items, or that the products are visually defected - a scratch or smudge - or even refurbished (were broken, now fixed). Clearance items come with a 90 day guarantee.
- Peripherals (Mouse)
Ebuyer Daily Deals
Everyday ebuyer lists deals online that are up to 40% off. These feature regularly on our site as chosen by bargain hunters. For just 24 hours you can find a range of products reduced such as computer monitors, quadrocopters, hard drives, desktop PCs and wireless adapters. Many of the ebuyer daily deals come with free delivery.
How do I contact Ebuyer?
If you need to contact ebuyer the easiest way is to pick up the phone and call 0371 521 3300. Customer support is available Monday - Friday (9AM - 6PM).
- Email customer support via their enotes form on the contact page.
If you prefer to write to the company, address your letter to:
Ebuyer (UK) Ltd
HowdenEast Yorks, DN14 7UW
What are the delivery options for Ebuyer?
Delivery costs vary depending on what you buy and how fast you want it. Sometimes, such as in its daily deals section, free delivery is offered.
You can also get free delivery when you spend £50 or more.
- Standard delivery for small packages (less than £50 and weighs less than 0.15kg) starts at £2.99 for delivery within 5 working days.
- For medium packages delivery costs £3.59 within 5 working days. Prices increase if you want it faster.
- For large packages ebuyer delivery is free (more than £50 and weighs over 0.5kg) within 5 working days.
The online retailer also offers a click and collect service.
For more information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Ebuyer?
- Log in to your ebuyer account on their website.
- Select "Return an Item" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the blue button to marked as "Create New Return".
- Search for the products to return by entering the product description, the quick find code or your order number.
- Once selected the item will appear below, then click the blue button labelled "Return Item" and then click "Continue".
- Fill in the drop down boxes to describe the issue with your items to be returned. Make sure to fill in the description box. Once done, click "Continue".
- Click "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions", and then click "Submit Return Request".
- Check your email for further instructions.
Watch the YouTube below on how to Return your Items to Ebuyer:
Ebuyer Price Promise
You can get the difference credited to your ebuyer account by showing the company proof of a lower price found online. Just call customer services on 0371 521 3300 or email email@example.com. You'll need to give them the following information:
- Your order number
- The product's Ebuyer quickfind code
- The competitor's name
- The competitor's product price
There are some terms and conditions which include that the product must be exactly the same, available now and in-stock, not be a price glitch and not in conjunction with a voucher code.