What is Feelunique?
Launched in October 2005, FeelUnique.com is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door. Championed by industry experts, celebs and those in the know, FeelUnique takes the world of beauty to a new level. Their website is the go-to place where you can fulfill all your beauty and styling desires.
It’s a unique mix of products, offers, exclusive gifts and expert beauty advice from some of the UK's most influential editors. Fun has always been their trademark and they offer an impressive wide selection of brands and products. They also believe that everyone should have access to beauty regardless of who they are, where they are and whatever their budget is. They provide more than 400 brands of your favourite hbeauty, health and grooming products and every day they are continuously growing and innovating.
Watch out for all the latest and best FeelUnique sales, discounts, coupon codes and voucher codes here at Latest Deals! Every month our massive community of bargain hunters are on the lookout for the best deals to share for our members!
London Fashion Week Essentials
The FeelUnique beauty team take you behind the scenes with their London Fashion Week make-up, hair and skin essentials. Shop all products featured in the video on their website!
What does Feelunique sell?
You’ll find the beauty staples you rely on to the very latest launches and offers – all with free worldwide delivery on orders over £15. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- The Lounge
- Unique Boutique
Make sure to check out their Outlet if you want to get as much as 60% off on select Skin, Makeup, Hair, Fragrance, Sun & Tan and Bath & Body products.
How do I contact Feelunique?
- You can speak with one of their Customer Care Team through their Live Chat or wherever you see the chat box pop up on their website.
- You can also use their Online Contact Form for any questions and enquiries.
- You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also send an SMS at +447937 946929.
- If you want a callback you can request one by completing their Call Back Form.
- You may call them at 0800 0461683 or at 0203 2820456.
Customer Care Team opening times:
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 8am - 4pm
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
168-173 High Holborn
London WC1V 7AA
What are the delivery options for Feelunique?
They offer free delivery on all orders to the UK over £15 and they normally despatch orders within 1 business day.
Feelunique Unlimited – £8.95
- Receive 12 months unlimited free Royal Mail next day deliveries for orders placed by 6pm Monday-Friday and before 12pm on Sunday.
- Untracked: £3.95
- Tracked: £4.95
- Click 'n' Collect: £4.95
- Next Day: £8.95
- Premium Next Day DHL: £9.95
- Same Day Delivery: £14.95
- Standard: Free
- Tracked: £0.95
- Click 'n' Collect: £0.95
- Next Day: £4.95
- Premium Next Day DHL: £6.95
- Same Day Delivery: £9.95
- Standard - 2-5 working days
- Tracked - 2-5 working days (Royal Mail)
- Click 'n' Collect - 2-5 working days
- Next Day - for orders placed by 6pm Monday-Friday and before 12pm on Sunday (Royal Mail)
- DPD Premium Next Day - for orders placed by 6pm Monday-Thursday (DPD)
- DHL Premium Next Day - for orders placed by 6pm Monday-Friday and before 12pm on Sunday
- Same Day Delivery - Same Day Delivery from 6pm to 10pm
For more information and international deliveries, read their full Delivery section.
How do I return an item to Feelunique?
FeelUnique offers returns on orders within 28 days of despatch as long as they are are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact. If you do not have your despatch note or invoice, you can include an explanatory note quoting your order number which starts with FN and reason for return.
For free returns, you need to register to their free returns service. Registering is simple, all you need to do is enter your order number and postcode and you can now select which item you would like to return on the list of your orders.
For more information, visit their full Returns Police page.