What is Go2Games?
Go2Games is a South London team of young industry specialists with the sole aim of being a leading light in the highly competitive retail sector of computer games, consoles and accessories. They feel that this allows them to be more reactive within the market place, as well as providing an efficient and safe shopping experience for their customers they aim to keep people coming back for the right reasons.
Their knowledge stems from their previous business experience, as well as a passion for all things gaming. The online retailer is built around unprecedented customer service powered by our principles of highly competitive pricing, fast and effective service, as well as a genuine love for gaming on all platforms.
The company is committed to providing their customers the latest innovations on new gaming platforms. They have a small team, thus enabling them to offer extremely personal customer service as well as the latest news and reviews and networking of like-minded gamers on an international scale. They not only want their customers to enjoy the escapism involved in gaming but they want to enjoy it with them. As the high street shopping experience dwindles over time, they do not want to lose sight of what made it enjoyable. They also believe that friendly and helpful service with a smile can still be achieved in an online transaction.
Find the hottest and the best Go2Games sales, offers, promos, discount codes and voucher codes every month here at Latest Deals! Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible deals to post and share to our members! If you love everything about gaming, then you may want to check out our wide range of Gamescentre montly deals!
The Dark Lord has stepped up to play the brutal game Outlast.
“Not only was the price good so was delivery. Would recommend. If they had 10 stars would have given 10.” – Robbie Brimson
“Ordered a 2017 game for my nephew for Christmas and I have never used go2games before but I was very pleased with the service I received from them and the quickness of the delivery.very happy with my purchase at a excellent price and will be ordering from them again.” – Simon Knox
What does Go2Games sell?
The online retailer is a high quality retailer of computer games, consoles and accessories. They hold physical stock of the latest and greatest titles, as well as a fantastic range of the older classics and fully refurbished releases. The relationships with distributors and publishers allow them to be a market leading specialist in getting the right games to you at the best possible prices. They are contactable at any time to service their customer’s needs on all issues regarding the highly competitive games retail market.
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- WII U
How do I contact Go2Games?
- You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will respond as soon as possible.
- You can also send your enquiries or questions using their Online Contact Form.
- Alternatively, you can send them a message via Facebook or Twitter.
- You can call them on 0800 862 0440.
- Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm
What are the delivery options for Go2Games?
They offer FREE UK Delivery on orders shipped to a delivery address within the UK. Make sure to select “FREE UK Delivery” in the delivery option menu in the checkout.
- Cost: Free
- Delivery Time: 3-4 business days
- Cost: £2.95
- Delivery Time: 2-3 business days
- Cost: £4.95 per order or FREE for orders over £60
- Delivery Time: 1 business day Monday to Friday
- Cost: £7.00 per order
- Delivery Time: 3-5 business days
- Cost: £7.00 per order
- Delivery Time: 5-7 business days
Delivery lead times shown are approximate and are not guaranteed. Orders placed before 12pm are usually dispatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday. Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the next working day. Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 12pm are usually delivered the next working day. Orders place on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
For all other information, visit their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to Go2Games?
- Any software may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the despatch date, providing that the seal remains unbroken on the software.
- While faulty software where the seal has been broken may be returned up to 3 months after the despatch date.
- You can open and inspect the hardware or peripherals but not used and may be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of the despatch date. Hardware must contain every component parts like cables, memory stickers, etc. before it can be accepted as a return.
- Faulty hardware may be returned for a like-for-like exchange up to 12 months after the despatch date.
- Any return in which the product seal has been broken may be subject to a restocking fee up to 20%.
- Return a proof of postage when returning your order and make sure to include a copy of your invoice or order number.
- Return your items to the following address:
PO Box 2069
Safe and Secure Shopping
Feel comfortable using your credit card to make on-line purchases. Here are some of the many ways that they keep you, your privacy and identity safe:
- They use the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the credit card information that you send over the Internet. Look for the gold padlock!
- They check your billing address against the one on file at your bank
- They require a correct expiration date
- They require a correct security code for your credit card, known as the CVV number. This number does not appear on your bill, statement or anywhere other than the card itself. They keep this information only as long as it takes to authorize your purchase and then purge it form their records.
- They identify your credit card with only the last four digits in email and receipts.
- They do not store credit card details nor do they share customer details with any 3rd parties.