What is Grainger Games?
Founded in 1996, Grainger Games is a UK-based independent video game retailer chain. The company started out as a simple market stall in the Grainger Market in Newcastle. The company started out by just purchasing and selling pre-owned computers and console games but demand soon grew and the company expanded their range to include games, accessories and so much more. Today they have grown massively and operates more than 70 stores across the country.
Grainger Games was recognized by MCV in 2008 and named them Independent Retailer of the Year, while in 2011 they were the main sponsor for the Games Media Awards.
If you’re looking for the best deals for gaming consoles, games, accessories and more our Grainger Games voucher codes and coupon codes will provide you with amazing savings shared by our massive community of bargain hunters each month. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Then checkout our great offers and deals for The Game Collection and ShopTo.
What does Grainger Games sell?
GraingerG.co.uk offers a huge selection of New & Used Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, PS4 and Nintendo 3DS console games. With over 70 stores all over the country, Grainger Games are the #1 choice for console games, DVDs and games consoles. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Trade In
Their trade in prices on their website may differ from those in store. Prices also fluctuate on an hourly basis, due to stock levels and market value of items so make sure to buy the items you want as soon as possible and. Here at LatestDeals.co.uk you will find the best offers for your favourite consoles, games, accessories and movies found at GraingerGames.co.uk.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer Trailer (HD)
Get this jam-packed with action game at GraingerGames.co.uk
How do I contact Grainger Games?
- For any enquiries on order you may email them using their Online Contact Form and you will get an answer within 48 hours from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
- For any store issue enquiry, visit their Stores page to contact your local store.
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
Grainger Games, Unit 4,
North Tyne Industrial Estate
Newcastle Upon Tyne
What are the delivery options for Grainger Games?
You may track the whereabouts of your order using their Online Tracker.
- Items are dispatched via Royal Mail First class between Monday-Friday.
- Your items will arrive within 3-5 days which include processing time.
- If you want your games a little quicker they offer next day special delivery through our courier Interlink Express at additional cost from Monday-Friday.
- An email will be sent when each item is dispatched to allow for convenient delivery.
- They aim to dispatch all pre-orders with the aim of arriving by release day.
- These are sent out via Royal Mail First Class before release day which aims to deliver the next working day. As this isn't a guaranteed delivery service, they are unable to guarantee delivery on a specific day.
- Digital purchase will be sent out via email, and appear in the My Account section as soon as your order has been confirmed.
- These should be with you within an hour of your order being placed, however your order may be delayed if this is flagged as high risk from our payment providers - this will need manually approved and will be with you the next working day.
For more information, read their full Delivery Policy Information page.
How do I return an item to Grainger Games?
- Any product found to be faulty may be returned within 6 months of purchase. You need to contact them in order to arrange the return.
- Digital purchases are non-refundable once a digital code has been issued.
- Faulty Consoles/Gadgets may be returned for a like-for-like exchange: New consoles up to 12 months from the purchase date and pre-owned consoles for up to 6 months from the purchase date. Returned hardware must contain every component part as purchased (e.g. cables, memory cards, etc.).
- A valid proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- In the event of a refund, this must be made directly onto the card used to pay for the item and takes between 3-5 working days.
- Items bought at GrangierGames.co.uk may be returned to their web sales team at the following address:
Unit 4 North Tyne Industrial Estate,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
Sell the latest Playstation 4, Xbox One, PS4, PC and Xbox 360 Games and Consoles – Buy or Trade In online or from 70+ stores across the UK!
- The price offered refers to items in excellent condition.
- Prices may vary between in-store and online.
- Consoles must include original cables + controller. Electricals must include the original charger where applicable.