Groupon Deals & Discounts
All our Groupon Deals and Offers for June 2017
What is Groupon?
What does Groupon sell?
How do I contact Groupon?
- You can call customer services on 0203 510 0444
- You can use their online form wizard
Other then that, Groupon is a bit tricky to get hold of directly!
What are the delivery options for Groupon?
Groupon Goods charges £1.99 for delivery as standard. This is usually displayed separately from the price.
Sometimes there are free delivery voucher codes so it is worth checking in the voucher section. There's also a discount for first time customers which can off-set the delivery cost. Again, look in the voucher section.
For Groupon Local, and event based purchases, there is no delivery as you go to the venue. Tickets will be sent digitally and for free via email and the Groupon app.
How do I return an item to Groupon?
- Log in to your Groupon account and go to the My Groupons tab.
- Find the order you want to return, click on View Details and then click on Return Package.
- Select an option from the Reason for return menu and then add any additional information in the Returns details box.
- Click Continue and then Print Shipping Label to print the return shipping label.
- Follow the instructions on the shipping label and place the label outside your package.
You have 14 days after you receive the product to return it. You should return an unwanted or faulty product as soon as possible.
"You are responsible for the return shipping costs of the product."
Unwanted products must be returned unused and in good condition. You must take care to ensure that the product is properly packaged so that it will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found to be used beyond what it takes for you to reasonably inspect it or damaged, then Groupon may reject a refund.
Groupon Essential Links