What is H Samuel?
H. Samuel is a UK-based jewellery chain founded by Harriet Samuel in 1862. For more than 150 years it has been one of the much loved jeweler in the country. The company is under Signet Group who also owns other high-street jewellery shops in the UK such as the Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis. H Samuel has acquired a wealth of knowledge as well as experience throughout the years which ensures that they will be able to provide their customers the perfect item from watches to necklaces, engagement rings and more to help them say it better suiting their style and budget. To date, the company has more than 300 stores across the country.
H. Samuel provides an enhanced shopping experience both in-store and online. Their in-store specialists will be able to guide you on your shopping journey and give expert advice combined with a complete range of after-sales services.
Their website HSamuel.co.uk was launched in 2005 making shopping their wide selection of products quick and efficient. You can search for the product you are looking for on their in-depth online shop and you can even take advantage of amazing savings on select products for up to 50% off.
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk you can find the best and the latest HSamuel.co.uk voucher codes, coupon codes, sales and discounts exclusively shared by our massive community of bargain hunters each month.
Find out more about the AX Time watch collection from H.Samuel. Ranging from men's and ladies' watches featuring rugged, fashionable, urban timepieces for serious fashionistas and watch lovers alike.
What does H Samuel sell?
HSamuel.co.uk offers a wide array of quality products at exceptional value. You will be able to find an extensive collection of diamonds, gold, jewellery as well as numerous well-known brands of fashion and watch. They also offer a wide range of the top collectibles and inspiring selection of gifts to suit every occasion and budget. Their online catalogue line-up includes the following categories:
- Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
Browse their sale offers which includes 25-50% off on select items across all their categories which you may not be able to resist! Plus if you want to get 10% off on your next purchase simply sign up with their newsletter to receive their emails.
How do I contact H Samuel?
- You can call customer support on 0800 458 1065
- You can email help on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional support and feedback you can visit their Twitter page.
Customer service opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 5.30pm
- Saturday: 9am – 1pm
- Closed on Bank Holidays and Sundays
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
Customer Services Department
For more information see their full Contact page
What are the delivery options for H Samuel?
- Costs £2.95 for orders under £19.
- They offer free standard delivery on orders of £19 to £499.99 to any address in the UK (excluding addresses in Eire or the Channel Islands).
- Standard delivery orders will not need to be signed for.
- Orders placed Monday to Thursday should arrive in 3- 6 days (excluding Sundays).
- Orders placed on Friday or at the weekend should arrive within 3 - 6 days (excluding Sundays).
- Express delivery costs £4.95 for orders up to the value of £499.99. Express delivery is free on orders of £500 or more.
- Next day service for selected orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday.
- Selected orders placed after 3pm Monday to Thursday should arrive in 2 days.
- Selected orders placed after 3pm on Friday or anytime at the weekend will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Delivery usually takes place between 8am – 6pm. Orders for express delivery will need to be signed for.
Free Click & Collect
- Free to over 300 stores across the UK.
- Delivery times vary depending on the store you select.
- In general, your order will be ready for collection between 4 and 8 working days.
- For security purposes, the person who placed the order must collect it from the store and must take along the payment card used to pay for the order, together with the order number.
Engraved and Pesonalised Items
- If you choose to have your order engraved, it can take between 3 to 8 working days to be despatched dependant on your chosen delivery method.
- For personalised jewellery orders, it can take between 14 to 17 working days to be despatched.
- For Personalised Gift items the lead time is quoted per product. The delivery date will depend on the delivery method chosen but the expected delivery date will be stated in the basket.
For more information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to H Samuel?
Return to Any UK Store
- This is the quickest way to return items. You can also exchange any unwanted items at your local H.Samuel store. Find your nearest store with their store locator.
- Place the items in their original presentation boxes. Pierced jewellery must be returned in its original sealed packaging.
- Take the items and despatch note you received with your order to your nearest H.Samuel store.
- If they are in their original condition we will process the refund or exchange for you.
- If you want a refund, make sure you bring the credit/debit/gift/insurance card that you used to place the order online.
- If the items were a gift to you then you will reimbursed with gift cards.
Return by Post
- You can return items to us by post free of charge within 30 days and you will be refunded on the payment card you used to place the order.
- Include this notice and original despatch note or a copy inside your parcel.
- Items must be returned in their original condition and in their original presentation box.
- Visit your local Post office to return your item(s) and ask for a receipt of postage.
- Unfortunately, online orders cannot be returned to stores in the Channel Islands or Eire.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
The H.Samuel gift card is the perfect way to treat someone special. Available to spend on any of our products both in store and online, it's the ultimate gift of choice. For more information, click here.
Engagement Ring Guide
Whether you’re planning a huge surprise or your partner is very much in the know, they’ve covered all areas for your reassurance and to make it a fun, happy and very successful shopping experience. For more information, click here.
Wedding Ring Guides
H.Samuel incorporated everything you’ll want and need to know in their easy-to-follow guide, with informative content on style considerations and wedding ring settings, as well as information that will help you choose the ideal metal, band width and ring shape for you. For more information, click here.
Behind the scenes of our Spring/Summer 2017 campaign