What is Homebase?
Homebase is a home improvement and garden centre with over 265 stores in the UK. It was founded in 1979 by the Sainsbury's supermarket.
The Homebase UK website
What does Homebase sell?
Homebase sells homeware, DIY, garden, bathroom, kitchen, and storage. You can get fitted kitchens (they have a price promise for that), bathrooms, as well as flooring, paint, wallpaper, and lighting. Curtains and blinds are also on offer.
How do I contact Homebase?
You can call Homebase customer services on 0345 077 8888. For the Republic of Ireland you can call 0124 77708.
Monday to Friday 8am-8pm
If you would like to email Homebase you can fill out an online form and send it to them here. You will need to choose a category for which your topic is in regards to.
To find the contact information for your local Homebase store, use their store locator tool which will show you the address, telephone number and opening times. During the Boxing Day sales and Black Friday, it's worth calling ahead to make sure they're open.
You can also write to Homebase at the following address:
Witan Gate House
500-600 Witan Gate
Homebase Life Improvement advert
What are the delivery options for Homebase?
- Homebase offers free delivery on samples of wallpaper, paint and flooring.
- Items under 30KG cost £3.95 to deliver
- Items over 30KG cost £8.95 to deliver
- Bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms cost £3.95 - bizarre, we know.
- Homebase offer free click and collect for items under 30KG. Often you can reserve and collect within just 1 hour. This is particularly helpful if you want to order something in the Black Friday or Boxing Day sales, but pick it up after all the crowds.
Delivery times vary depending on what you're ordering. Have a read of their delivery FAQ page here.
How do I return an item to Homebase?
Homebase offers a 30 day guarantee if there is a fault with the product. In the first instance, you should call 0345 077 8888.
If you had the item delivered, Homebase will offer free collection. Otherwise, you should take to your nearest store with proof of purchase.
Homebase will first try to repair any broken product for you, and if they can't, then give you a replacement.
If you want to cancel your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Homebase Spring Ideas for the Home
Homebase Essential Links