EASTPAK Padded Travellr Bold
BARBOUR Childrens Liddesdale Quited Jacket
BIBA Tailored Suit Blazer
BARGAIN! Pendant Necklace by TED BAKER
RADLEY Travel Essentials Navy 4 Wheel Medium Suitcase
DELSEY Brochant Grey 67cm Medium Spinner Suitcase
Mother of Pearl Cotton Jar
Radley Hertiage Large Flapover Matinee
Large Marcy Satchel
LONSDALE Pocket Backpack
Skin Weightless Powder Foundation
Contrast Collar Polo Shirt
Technical Training T Shirt Mens
Ted Baker- EMILLIA Mini Button Gift Set
ZINC Smart X Hoverboard
Upto 50% off
REPLAY Titanium Stretch Slim Fit Jeans
HALF PRICE!!! Armani Exchange Watch
USA PRO Stainless Steel Metal Water Bottle
TALENTI Talenti Spider Coffee Table
SOULCAL Children's Faux Fur Lined Slippers
FIRETRAP Blackseal PU Backpack
Michael Kors Rhea X's Backpack Womens
BIBA Sarah Heels
Billieblush Kids Girl Blue Daydress
REEBOK Astroride A2.0 Treadmill
Harry Potter Golden Snitch Clip Light
Harry Potter Cauldron Light
Michael Kors Sullivan Short Tote Bag
Dkny Crossbody Sutton Handbag
2020 Cheek Stars Reunion Tour
HUGO 322 Ripped Jeans
LEE COOPER 10 Pack Hipster Boxer Shorts Mens
HKT Short Sleeve Stripe Rugby Polo Shirt
What is House of Fraser?
The House of Fraser was established by Arthur and Fraser in 1849 and is one of the largest chains of department stores in Britain. The company has been trading for around 150 years and today, it is a rising multichannel department store. Its online shop is continuously developing to better maximize data. House of Fraser provides consumers with a wide array of products from fashion and beauty to home decor and accessories. Throughout the decades, House of Fraser continued its growth, and went from a drapery shop to a small local shop to what it is today, the House of Fraser Ltd. The company also expanded its reach across Scotland and into North East England and Carlisle, and by 1957 the company took over the luxurious Harrods.
During the 70s and 90s, House of Fraser took on numerous brands such as Rackhams, Dicking & Jones and Cavendish to name a few. It also acquired the Dingles group and added the Fayeds as the new proprietors. The company’s inclusion on the stock exchange and becoming a plc. in 1994, paved way to a major renovation course. By 2000s, House of Fraser opened numerous stores which include one in London and in countries like Ireland and Norwich. Under the leadership of Executive Chairman Don McCarthy, Chief Executive John King and the whole team of the Highland Group, the company added 12 new house brands with a persona of its own and with a particular market in mind. By 2013, House of Fraser went global by opening its international flagship store in Abu Dhabi’s World Trade Center Mall. And in 2015, China’s Nanjing Xinjiekou Department Store Co. Ltd. became one of the new owners of the company to help continue its development.
The House of Fraser's website offers clearance sale on select product for up to 60% off.
Browse through www.latestdeals.co.uk for great deals on House of Fraser products and the latest discounts and vouchers shared by our community of bargain hunters!
What does House of Fraser sell?
At House of Frasier’s official website, you will be able to find a wide array of brands and products for Men, Women and Kids as well as for your Beauty, Home and Gardening, Electricals and so much more. You can search and shop for these items in two ways: by department or by brand.
Shop by Department
- Women – shop for dresses, tops, knitwear, coats & jackets, jeans, trousers, skirts, lingerie, swimwear, nightwear & slippers, active clothing, shoes & boots, women’s accessories and plus size clothing. It also features a wedding boutique, holiday shop, sport and fitness and workwear edit.
- Men – men can browse in their different collection of tops & t-shirts, shirts, suits & tailoring, jeans, shorts, hoodies & sweatshirts, knitwear, coats & jackets, trousers & chinos, swimwear, underwear, nightwear & loungewear, socks, big & tall category, sport & fitness, bags, wallets, belts, tires, accessories, shoes and boots.
- Kids & Toys – this features offerings for boys’ clothes, girls’ clothes, baby clothes, tops & t-shirts, shirts, dresses, skirts, jeans, trousers, shorts, knitwear, coats & jackets, partywear, swimwear, nnightwear, underwear, socks & tights, shoes & boots, accessories, fancy dress, nursery and even changing bags.
- Shoes & Boots – this category offer shoes and boots for men women and kids, including women’s flats, trainers, sandals and heels, and men’s brogues, trainers and formal shoes. You can also look for your wedding shoes here.
- Bags and Luggage – this highlights women’s handbags, purses, clutch bags, tote bags, cross-body handbags, suitcases & luggage and men’s bags, wallets, handbag accessories, backpack & rucksacks, business & laptop bags and travel accessories.
- Beauty – you will be able to purchase makeup, beauty products for your eyes, face and lips, perfume & aftershave, skincare, bath & body, haircare, suncare & tanning, nailcare, men’s grooming & shaving as well as men’s skincare needs.
- Home & Garden – find items for your bedroom, bathroom, dining area and kitchen such as bed linen, pillows, duvets, towels, dinnerware, glassware, pots & pans, utensils & gadgets, cushions, frames, vases & bowls, lighting, mirrors and rugs. You can also shop for your DIY, home improvement, home accessories and garden needs.
- Electricals – browse through their list of kitchen electricals such as kettles, stand mixers, cooking & steaming and food processors just to name a few, as well as vacuum & steam cleaners, cooling & heating and audio & technology.
- Furniture – the company offers furniture for your dining room, garden, dining room and bedroom.
Shop by Brand
House of Fraser offers a wide array of brands that you can choose from. They have brands like Biba, DKNY, Elle Macpherson, Linea, Michael Kors, Freya and more for Women; Armani Jeans, Barbour, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss and Diesel, just to name a few, for men; Benetton, Bench, Howick Junior, Hamley, Jigsaw and so much more for Kids & Toys; beauty brands like Charlotte Tilbury, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Dior and Clinique are available here; for your feet they have Converse, Havaianas, Dune, Aldo, Ash, Lost Ink, Steve Madden and more; and for your bags and luggage, they carry brands like Kate Spade, Kipling, Guess, Fiorelli, Mulberry, Vivienne Westwood and plenty more. They also carry exclusive brands for Home and Electricals.
How do I contact House of Fraser?
For general enquiries you can use their Start Webchat service available on their website or you can contact them through the following:
Phone: 0345 602 1073
- Monday to Friday between 8am to 8pm
- Weekends from 10 am to 6pm
If you prefer in writing, their address is:
House of Fraser Customer Services
3/1 Granite House
31 Stockwell Street
For more information, read their full Contact page.
What are the delivery options for House of Fraser?
Buy & Collect
- Orders over £30 are free or £2 for £10.99 - £29.99
- You can order by Midnight for collection is store from 12 noon the next day. Your items will be delivered from Monday to Sunday
- This service is available for most items online, but not on all items.
- To use this service, simply place your order online, and then they will inform you when your parcel will arrive in your chosen store and proceed to the Buy & collect desk to pick up your order. Make sure to bring your text or collection email and the card you used for purchasing or a photographic ID. If someone will collect for you have them bring the text or collection email and a photographic ID as well.
- You have 10 days to collect the items you purchased.
- Free when you purchase items totalling £50 or more or pay £3.95 if under £50.
- Your items will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days from Monday to Friday. This includes delivery to Scottish Highlands and Islands and the British Forces Post Office.
- Large items like furniture are not part of this offer.
- Free delivery is not available when purchasing through third party websites, unless otherwise stated.
- Cost for this is £6, order before 7pm, your items will be delivered between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Sunday. Specific time will not be provided.
- This service does not include UK Islands, Scottish highlands and Islands and BFPO.
- Cost is £6, order before 7pm for delivery the NEXT DAY. If you placed and order after 7pm, it will be processed the next day and will be delivered between 8am to 8pm from Monday to Sunday. No specific time will be given as well.
- This service does not include UK Islands, Scottish highlands and Islands and BFPO.
- Cost is £8, order before midnight for items to be delivered the following evening
- Items will be delivered from 6pm to 10pm from Monday to Sunday. You can select a specific evening to suit your schedule.
- Cost is £8, order by noon for your items to be delivered between 6pm to 9pm the same evening from Monday to Friday.
- This service is only available within the M25 Birmingham and is not available for large furniture, gift experiences and any items that have specific delivery requirements or items that are made to measure.
- Free deliveries for orders £50 and more or pay £3.95 for orders below £50.
- You will receive your items within 3 to 5 working days. Items will be delivered from Monday to Friday only.
For further details, read their full Collection & Delivery page.
How do I return an item to House of Fraser?
- You can return the products if you’re not satisfied with them within 28 days of delivery in order to get a full refund.
- Once they receive the items, a refund will be credited to your payment account within 2 weeks, including any packaging if applicable.
- You can return the items through post or to any House of Fraser store excluding outlets.
- Your refund request may be denied if you return the items after the 28 days period except when the items are faulty or damaged.
- In addition, no refund will be given If you do not have a receipt, dispatch note or other proof or purchase to present.
For more information on other special refunds, read their full Returns and Refunds page.
Give your loved one a world of choice with a Gift Card that can be redeemed against over a thousand designer brands and across all House of Fraser departments including fashion, accessories, beauty, electricals and homeware. Gift Cards are presented in a complimentary carrier and sleeve.
For more information, visit their Gift Cards & Vouchers page.
Recognition Reward Card
A loyalty card that you can use to collect Points at House of Fraser, in store and online. For more information on how to sign up and how it works, read their full Recognition Cards Offers page.
House of Fraser - Style My Dilemma