What is Ideal World?
Ideal World is a UK-based TV shopping channel broadcasting from studios in Peterborough. It is owned by the Ideal Shopping Direct Ltd and was launched in April 2000. Its sister shopping channels include Ideal Extra, Create and Craft and Craft Extra.
They operate through a multi-channel approach which delivers a dynamic and entertaining shopping experience. They work closely with their suppliers, investors, employees and their customers providing a unique and innovative approach to TV as well as online retailing. Ideal World aims to create a constant stream of innovative and yet entertaining must-have products backed by both strong brands and their very own unique retail brands, ensuring that they provide only excellent value and delight their shoppers.
The shopping channel’s TV model combined with their online platform provides a truly dynamic and powerful retailing tool. Every show they produce is well-planned but has the spontaneous elements of live broadcasting making it not just entertaining but engaging as well. Their online shop ensures that their customers have full access to all information regarding their offerings as well as the ability to buy products. The website provide their shoppers with live streaming of the TV shows plus a library of product footage, demonstrations and previous shows for them to browse, learn and have a better understanding of the products before purchasing them.
Find great value for Ideal World here at Latest Deals! We have the latest sales, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes across their product categories posted each month by our community of bargain hunters!
Ideal World Tablet App – How to get involved with their tablet app!
“Brought the Williams waterless wash and wax and haven't looked back for cleaning the car.” – Paul Elmes
“I love,love,love your tapered trousers. But I cannot seem to get my size which is xl in purple, and red they always seem to be sold out. Oh and ivory. And they could do with having a shorter length. They are the best trousers ever.” - Delvina
What does Ideal World sell?
Ideal World is one of the country’s top shopping channels offering beauty, health & fitness, fashion, jewellery, home, pet care, kitchen, garden, technology and craft. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Health & Fitness
- Jewellery & Watches
How do I contact Ideal World?
For questions and enquiries, you may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To order products via the telephone please call 09056 48 48 48.
- For complaints about this 090 service call 0330 3321300.
- Open 7am-12.30am, 7 days a week.
- If you are calling to track your order please call 08717 123456.
- If you are calling to change your address or payment details please call 08717 123456.
- If you are calling to check a refund or returns please call 08717 123456.
- If you have a query regarding the timing of your delivery please call 08717 123456.
- If you have a problem with your product or wish to cancel your order please call 0330 3321300.
- For all other queries please call 08717 123456.
- Open 8am-8pm, Monday to Sunday.
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
Ideal Home House,
What are the delivery options for Ideal World?
Ordered items are usually dispatched within 3 to 5 days. Most deliveries require someone to be present to accept and sign for the delivery. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can‘t be there to sign for delivery and your order qualifies, you may be able to provide special delivery instructions during the checkout process for their drivers to leave the item(s) with a neighbour or in some other safe place. Otherwise, remember you can specify a different delivery address whilst ordering and have your order delivered to your workplace, or a friend’s/relative’s address etc.
Postage & Packaging costs are displayed on individual product pages and updates automatically within your basket as you continue shopping. Costs are based on the item amount before any applicable discount or deduction has been subtracted. The following is a breakdown of Ideal World Postage & Packaging costs (UK only):
- Single item under £25.00 £4.99
- Single item £25.00 and over £5.99
Delivery prices may vary on large and heavy items. For individual product postage pricing and for further details, read their full Home Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Ideal World?
If you wish to exchange the product for a different variant (e.g. size, colour, etc) please return the product to them and enclose the Returns Slip found on the despatch note shipped with the product, indicating the required size/colour/etc. The replacement will be sent free of charge.
Damaged or Faulty
If the product is damaged/faulty or the wrong item has been sent to you and you require a replacement, make sure to contact Customer Services first to arrange the most suitable returns procedure. When returning the item, enclose the supplied Returns Slip giving details of the damage/fault. The product will be replaced or repaired and sent back to you free of charge. If no replacement stock is available, a refund will be issued.
If you want an immediate replacement, contact Customer Services to process a new order. You will be charged for your new order and then refunded on receipt of your original item.
- Courier collection from your doorstep: £2.99 (inc. VAT and Insurance). To arrange please go https://www.hermesparcelreturn.co.uk and follow the instructions.
- Royal Mail returns: To return via Royal Mail, simply peel off the returns address label from your despatch note and affix to your parcel. This is not a pre-paid label and you will need to pay postage costs.
- Collect+: Complete your returns advice note and include in your parcel. Peel off the Collect+ returns label and stick it on to your parcel. Take your parcel to any of the stores offering the Collect+ service. You can find your nearest store at http://www.collectplus.co.uk/.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
Flexi-pay means you can spread the cost of your new items into two, three or four easy, monthly installments — all completely interest free, and with no added wait. When Flexi-pay is available it’s clearly marked on their products with payment options displayed. If you order any other items at the same time, you can add these to your payment plan and spread the cost of your entire basket.
Shop smart with Flexi-pay
Flexi-pay helps you spread the cost of your favourite things.