What is Internet Gift Store?
Internet Gift Store was launched in early 2009 with an aim to provide people with a wide selection of gifts for men, women, bosses, friends, brothers, sisters and just about for anyone on all walks of life. Their team works hard to find ideas that will have you stop from scratching your head over what to give someone for the special occasion they are celebrating. They want to make sure that everything their customers buy on InternetGiftStore.com will delight the person that they bought it for.
InternetGiftStore.com wants to make your life easier to find that elusive gift idea. Here at LatestDeals.co.uk we want to ensure you will get amazing savings by offering you only the latest and the best InternetGiftStore.com sales, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes posted each month by our massive community of bargain hunters.
“Tried out this company for the first time as they had the product I was looking for at an incredible price. They were easy to use and my order actually arrived before I got the email to say it had been dispatched! Extremely well packaged item and I would not hesitate to use them again.” – Joanne Knight
“Ordered some items that I had seen that were perfect to put away for Christmas presents. One of my items was the last one and was found to be damaged before dispatch and I had a refund and an email communicating the fact. Ordering was easy and delivery was really quick and well packaged. Lovely to deal with.” – Mark Bammford
What does Internet Gift Store sell?
InternetGiftStore.com gets the stress out over what gift to buy for your loved ones. If they are a fanatical footie fan, their range of football gifts will have them hugging you like the players they worship on the pitch. If you have treasured photos you want to showcase, their beautiful selection of photo frames ensures they no don’t need to stay digitally in a camera phone or hard drive. They also have kitchen gifts from Joseph Joseph which are guaranteed to get your loved one whipping out the frying pan. And for those who just can’t leave the office, they offer sophisticated and fun range of stationery available to make their lives a bit more interesting.
They've got plenty of kids gifts, including One Direction merchandise and loads of cool kids lunch bags. They stock the world famous Hello Kitty and Star Wars brands. You’ll find plenty of collectable gifts, including Willow Tree, Lladro and Disney, or if it’s personalised gifts you’re after, they also have a huge selection of mugs, teddy bears, drinks and even magazine subscriptions. So make sure to explore their ever expanding collection of original and novelty gifts for all the family. You can shop by department, brands, occasions and new arrivals.
Tom’s Tip: Find a bargain in their Clearance department and choose from a collection of collection of gifts marked down for as much as 30% off.
How do I contact Internet Gift Store?
- For any questions or enquiries you may contact them through their Online Contact Form.
- You may also send them a direct message on their Facebook Page.
What are the delivery options for Internet Gift Store?
UK Standard Delivery
- Free delivery for orders totaling £35 or more except on personal gift items.
- Royal Mail Standard Delivery is £2.95.
- Delivered within 3 working days.
UK Special Delivery
- £6.95 except on all personalized items.
- Delivered the next working day if ordered before 2pm Monday to Friday.
- £20.00 (up to 10 working days)
- £25.00 (up to 10 working days)
For more information, visit their Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Internet Gift Store?
- Internet Gift Store offers a no quibble, 7 day money back guarantee.
- If you’ve decided that the item isn’t quite right for you, for whatever reason, simply send it back to them in its original condition, along with its packaging and they will offer you a full refund or exchange.
- Depending on the value of the item, they usually recommend that you return the goods using Royal Mail’s Recorded or Special Delivery service. The Post Office can advise you of the best method for you. It’s imperative that tehy receive the item(s) undamaged and these methods offer insurance up to a certain value.
- Upon receiving your item they will issue you a full refund of the item’s value using the original payment method. The refund will be made within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
- They can only refund the delivery costs if the order is cancelled within 7 days. This is your ‘cooling off’ period and is part of your statutory rights.
- Personalised articles, such as engraved or embroidered items, can only be returned if faulty.
- For more information, read their full Return Policy page.
If you find a better price anywhere online, tehy will try to match it if these circumstances are met:
- It is exactly the same product or offer (including delivery charges).
- The product is in stock and available for immediate dispatch.
- They are able to view and verify the offer.
For more information, visit their Price Match page.