What is Joules?
Joules is a fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK which offers British country lifestyle-inspired products such as clothing, footwear, accessories, and home items. It was established as Joule & Sons in 1977 by Ian Joule, his son Tom took over the family business in 1989. Joules presence in the country is undeniable, boasting around99 retail stores nationwide and has expanded overseas with successful stores in Germany and the US.
The Joules collection includes contemporary menswear, womenswear and childrenswear clothing, footwear and accessories and are available to purchase online via the click and collect service, through mail catalogues and at whole stockists as well as at country shows, festivals and even on equestrian events. You can also find Joules’ high street brand stocked in leading UK department stores such as House of Fraser, John Lewis and Fenwicks.
Joules’ online shop, www.joules.ccom offers over 200 further reductions up to 50% off on select items.
If you want to get the latest discounts and vouchers and the hottest deals on Joules collections, browse the latest offerings of www.latestdeals.co.uk shared by our massive community of bargain hunters just for you!
What does Joules sell?
The Joules collection includes contemporary menswear, womenswear and childrenswear clothing, footwear and accessories.
- New In: The new season brings a fresh, new collection.
- Women: Women’s clothing and accessories at Joules are designed with personality and style in mind.
- Men: For everything from hardwearing men’s wellies and stylish accessories to casual menswear created with time off in mind, Joules men’s collection has you covered.
- Girls: With an emphasis on styles, colours and unique prints that she’ll love, these are girl’s clothes that she will wear for season after season.
- Boys: With special attention paid to bright, fun designs this is boy’s clothing that he’ll want to wear, season after season.
- Baby: Designed with little explorers in mind, in styles suitable for bum shuffling, crawling and toddling around. A much-loved range that’s hand-me-down worthy and built to last.
- Gifts: Take your pick from a carefully chosen collection of gifts that range in price and size.
How do I contact Joules?
What are the delivery options for Joules?
Click & Collect
- Free, Order by 1pm
- Available to collect in-store from 4pm the next working day (Mon-Fri) - Exclusions apply.
- If your order is placed on either Saturday or Sunday, your order will be processed Monday for delivery to your selected store on Tuesday.
- Order by 1pm
- Available to collect within 2-3 working days of your order being placed.
- Once your order has been received at your chosen CollectPlus store, you will receive your unique barcode via email, and you can go and collect your order.
- £3.95 or free on orders over £49.
- Delivered between 8am - 6pm, within 2-3 working days (Mon-Fri).
Next Day Delivery
- £5.95, Order by 8pm
- Delivered between 8am-6pm, Mon-Fri, the next working day.
- Next Day delivery applies for working days only, Bank holidays and weekends will be excluded from the delivery times.
- £6.95, Order by 6pm Friday.
- Delivered between 8am-6pm on Saturday.
- Saturday delivery service is currently available to mainland UK postcodes only.
- International delivery can take 7 to 10 working days.
- For a list of delivery times by country, read their full Worldwide Delivery page.
For more information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Joules?
During Sale Periods
- Returns and exchanges are available during sale periods p to 14 days from date of dispatch and postage is chargeable for the return of sale items.
Items Purchased Online or By Mail
- Just send your item back to Joules in its original condition together with proof of purchase within 28 days of the date of dispatch, via Royal Mail label to:
Saxon Way West
Corby, Northants, NN18 9ES
- Returns/exchanges policy, does not apply in the case of certain products which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, being swimwear from which the hygiene seal has been removed, underwear and earrings; and toiletries.
Free and Easy Returns
- You can return products, in person, to a Joules shop (i.e. a shop which exclusively sells Joules products) however they will only be able to process the return there and then if the product was originally purchased using a credit or debit card and you bring the card with you.
- If you want to return an item for a refund and can’t make it to a store, complete the returns section of the exchanges and returns form contained in your original order.
- Send your item back to Joules, along with the form, or return it to one of their shops in its original condition with proof of purchase, within 28 days of the date of dispatch.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products, but you will not receive a refund of the original delivery charges or cost of returning the products to them (unless the products were faulty).
Items Purchased In Store
- If you have purchased an item from a Joules store which you wish to return or exchange, return it to a Joules store together with your till receipt.
- Their in-store returns policy is displayed in each store near the till, and also provided on the back of your till receipt.
- You can call their customer services team on+44 (0)345 250 7152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information, read their full Exchanges and Returns Policy page.
Joules Gift Ideas