What is Laura Ashley?
Laura Ahsley is one of the world’s most-loved fashion and home furnishings companies from humble beginnings. The company was established by Laura and Bernard Ashley in 1953 by printing out fabric on their kitchen table in their home in London. Laura was inspired to create her own patchwork quilts after visiting a Women’s Institute exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum on traditional handicrafts. She couldn’t find any suitable fabrics in the shops, so she and her husband decided to try creating their own.
They started out their journey with an initial investment of £10, they purchased wood for a screen, dyes and some linen, along with numerous trips to the library to learn all they can about fabric printing. They began producing small squares with geometric patterns, which mirrored the limited space in their small flat. During that time, Audrey Hepburn’s movie Roman Holiday was released and her headscarves in the film was a hit amongst young girls which the couple picked up on when they went on an Italian holiday in 1952. They realized that they have the tools and the ability to create small scarves themselves, and within a short time, they were selling bulk quantities to shop including John Lewis and Heal’s. Over the next 20 years it has grown to become an international retail chain. Their products can be best described as quintessentially English.
Find the best and the latest Laura Ashley sales, discounts, coupon codes and voucher codes here at Latest Deals! Every month our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout for the best possible deals around to share to our members!
Laura Ashley Bedroom
Take a look at some of their latest bed linen to give you some inspiration for your home.
What does Laura Ashley sell?
Laura Ashley products are quintessentially English lifestyle, quality, originality and rich design heritage. They use prints and design that evoke the alluring beauty of the English countryside, for the way you live today. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Home Accessories
- Curtains & Blinds
Tom’s Tip: Make sure to browse their Offers to get great value across their products! They have discounts of up to 70% off on select fashion and up to 50% off on all other select products. Plus they have clearances on furniture and home accessories. So if you’re looking to spruce up your home and you're a bit low on budget, this is the place to do your online shopping.
How do I contact Laura Ashley?
- You can send them a message using their Online Contact Form and their customer support team will be in touch as soon as possible to assist you.
- You may call their customer service team on 03332 008 009.
Customer service team opening times:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00pm
- Calls are charged at national landline rate. UK residents only.
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
PO Box 19
What are the delivery options for Laura Ashley?
UK Standard Home Furnishings Delivery
- Cost: £4.50
- Delivery Time: They aim to deliver within 5-7 working days of accepting your order, however delivery times are subject to change during sale periods and cannot be guaranteed.
- Standard Home Furnishings and Made to Measure products can be delivered to Mainland UK, Northern Ireland, and the Isle of Wight (excludes offshore UK Islands, Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man, see the Store Locator).
UK Next Day Fashion Delivery
- Cost: £7.00
- Delivery Time: If you order by 1.30pm, Monday to Thursday, you will receive your goods the next day. Any orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be delivered 2 working days later.
- Available to mainland UK residents only, this excludes Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight.
UK Made to Measure Delivery
- Cost: £4.50
- Delivery Time: Deliveries are made by UK Couriers within 2 weeks for their Express Made to Measure service or 4-6 weeks for their regular Made to Measure service, unless otherwise stated.
- Made to Measure products can be delivered to Mainland UK, Northern Ireland, and the Isle of Wight (excludes offshore UK Islands, Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man, see the Store Locator).
Made to Order Delivery
- Cost: £25
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the Upholstery and Furniture products will fit into the home and that there is sufficient access for their delivery lorry to reach the delivery address.
For international delivery and all other information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Laura Ashley?
Returning Standard Home Furnishings and Take Home products
Return together with the proof of purchase unopened, unused and in their original packaging within 28 days of receipt of delivery; unless they are faulty.
- Products can be returned in person to any of their home stores. Upholstery and Furniture cannot be returned direct to our stores. Garment stores will only accept garments and home furnishings stores will only accept home furnishings.
- A full refund can be given within 28 days for full price items that are unused, in their original packaging and are re-saleable.
- A valid receipt showing the original purchase is required. This applies to goods purchased from UK, ROI, Mail Order and Internet. The last date for return will be printed on the receipt.
- They do not accept items back without a valid receipt.
By Post or Online
Products can be returned for free by using the prepaid label enclosed with your order by post to:
Laura Ashley By Post,
PO Box 19 Newtown,
For exceptions click here.
By Courier Collection
- £8-£60 collection fee.
- In some cases the products might be too large to be returned at the post office and will need to be collected by one of their couriers.
- You can return parcels using the Collect+ service by visiting the Collect+ website, printing a label, then taking the labelled parcel to your nearest shop or store that is part of the Collect+ scheme.
- You will be issued a tracking number on your receipt.
- Allow 7 days from the date we receive the parcel for them to process your return.
- Parcels should be no bigger than 60 cm in height, 50 cm in width or depth, and no heavier than 10 Kg in weight.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy.
Interior Design Service
Why not take advantage of our end to end design service. From creating the perfect look, to making sure it all happens to the highest quality standards, this unrivalled service will help you to create your dream home.
Laura Ashley Interior Design Service Project - Part 2 (After)
The Laura Ashley Design Service works with you to interpret your ideas and vision, create an inspirational and distinctive interior, finished to the highest quality standards.