Free Magic of Christmas Bauble When You Spend £50
Enjoy a LOCCITANE Collection for Only £15 When You Spend £45 (Worth £30.50).
L'Occitane UK Black Friday Sale 2021
FREE Standard Delivery on All Orders until Sunday!
Loccitane Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar worth £141.50
Must-Have Hand Cream Trio £21 (Worth £25.50)
40% off Folding Umbrella
LOCCITANE X INPO Collection Just £29 (Worth £40)
Treat Him for Fathers Day
Free Eco Travel Bottle Set Kit When You Spend £40 (Worth £15)
Free Standard Delivery on All Orders This Weekend
Free Charming Spring Collection When You Spend £50*
WEB EXCLUSIVE Toning Body Brushing Duo for £30
Enjoy a Free Handy Treat with Any In-Store Purchase for a Limited Time Only*
Luxurious LOCCITANEs Ramadan Calendar with 30 Doors
Best Price! L'occitane Easter Eggs Gift Set
3 of Your Favourite 30ml Hand Creams for Only £21 (Worth £25.50)
CHOOSE YOUR GIFT When You Spend £50
L'OCCITANE Cosmetic Bag
Illustrated Cosmetic Bag
Half Price Loccitane Olive Oil Nourishing Shampoo
Up to 50% off in Our Winter Sale
Free Handy Treat with All Purchases In-Store Only
Limited Time Only: The More You Spend the Bigger Your FREE Gift*
Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price on the Selected Gifts
20% off Full-Price Products Offer
Receive a FREE Festive Cracker Collection, When You Spend £60(worth £21).
Festive Crackers Collection
L'Occitane | Buy One Get One Half Price on Lip Care
CHEAP! L'Occitane Almond Festive Bauble £12 or 3 for £30
Aqua Rotier Cream Travel Collection
Gentle Shea Hands & Body Care Duo
Weekend Travel Collection
Festive Hand Cream Trio at L'Occitane
What is L'Occitane?
L’Occitane en Provence is a French-based an international retailer of body face, fragrances and home products founded in 1976 by Olivier Baussan. The founder’s main purpose is to create a company that celebrates and preserves the traditions of his native Provence. The company’s name means the Occitan woman in Provence. All of their products are developed and produced from its base in Manosque, where around 1,000 employees work.
At the beginning, Baussan used steam distillation to create essential oil from lavender and rosemary which he sold at open-air markets in his native Provence. In 1976, he expanded his product range from oils to soap creams, taking inspiration from the land he grew up on to bring natural beauty to homes throughout the world. In 1981, their first factory and boutique was launched in Volx and in 1990, to finance expansion, Baussan sold a majority of his stake in the business to venture capitalists.
Today, the company has shops in more than 90 countries in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa as well as 170 shops in the US. At the launch of its IPO in 2010, the company announced that its products were sold in over 80 countries through over 1,500 retail locations.
Here at Latest Deals you will find the best and the hottest L’Occitane sales, offers, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes posted each month by our massive community of bargain hunters! Can’t get enough of great beauty product deals? Then check out the latest offers we have for The Body Shop!
A 360° Hot-Air Balloon Ride: The Beauty of Provence
Get on board of L'Occitane's hot-air balloon for a unique 360° journey through Provence! Float towards the rising sun, while experiencing the magnificent landscape in hues of purple and green. Learn more about the origin of L'Occitane's high-quality ingredients and discover the region in all of its colors. It will leave you breathless.
What does L'Occitane sell?
L’Occitane prides itself on its ability to create innovative products. What started as a company producing only essential oil shampoos, their life now includes skin care, fragrances, bath and body products, makeup, men’s products, hair care, soaps, and a remarkably extensive home collection. To find the ingredients that will go into its formulas, they look to nature, exploring the principles of phytotherapy (treatment through plants) and aromatherapy (treatment through scents).
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Body Care
- Hand Care
- Hair Care
How do I contact L'Occitane?
- Use their FAQ for answers to common questions and enquiries.
- You can send them a message using their Online Contact Form.
- You can call them on 0800 368 9000.
Customer service opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm
- Saturdays: 9am-5pm
- Excludes Bank Holidays
What are the delivery options for L'Occitane?
- Cost: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £35.
- Delivery Time: 2-3 working days.
- Cost: £5.95
- Delivery Time: Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
- Cost: £6.95
- Delivery Time: Order before 3pm on a Friday.
- Cost: FREE
- Delivery Time: Delivery to stores in 1-3 working days.
- Cost: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £35.
- Cost: £5.95
For more information, read their full Delivery FAQ page.
How do I return an item to L'Occitane?
- You can return your items within 28 days of the date of purchase. They will issue and exchange or a full refund to the original credit card for any unopened merchandise. All items must also be in a sealable condition.
- They cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any opened or used products. Items returned with a gift receipt are subject to exchange only. Any promotional gifts received with products must also be returned.
- To organise an exchange or a refund, simply complete their returns form and send this along with your items and a copy of your invoice back to them.
- Alternatively, you can also take your products and your receipt to any of their UK boutiques. Only exchanges can be offered in our outlet boutiques in Trentham Gardens, Bicester, Portsmouth and Cheshire Oaks.
For more information, read their full Returns and Exchange Policy FAQ.
Their Auto-replenishment service gives you another great way to shop your favourite products at L'Occitane. Simply choose how often you want to receive your products. It's as easy as 1, 2 and 3!
- Select - Add your desired product to basket.
- Schedule - Select your preferred shipping frequencey at checkout.
- Enjoy - Free shipping and samples with every order.