Save £5 - M&S 100 Stem Daffodil & Narcissi Bouquet - £20 Delivered
M&S COLLECTION Flexifit Non Wired Sleep Bra
M&S COLLECTION Leather Chelsea Block Heel Ankle Boots
Knee High Wellies
Rotary Horizon Silver Stainless Steel Watch
Kids' Butterfly Backpack
Lexington Rectangular Hanging Wall Mirror
Stormwear Floral Snowsuit (0-3 Yrs)
Tailored Fit Wool Rich Textured Trousers
M&S Sale - Final Reductions Now On - IN-STORE & ONLINE
M&S Satin & Lace Underwired Plunge Bra F-H
AGE 3 - 4 Marvel Superheroes Velour Cotton Pyjamas
M&S Harry Potter Hot Water Bottle
M&S ROSIE Silk Floral Minimiser Bra C-G FEW SIZES LEFT
Claudia Pendant Light
M&S HYPE Kids' Glitter Drips Backpack (5+ Yrs)
M&S X GHOST Floral Frill Detail Midi Tea Dress
Rainbow Print Ceiling Lamp Shade
Floral Waisted Dress
JACK & JONES 3 Pack Pure Cotton Crew Neck T-Shirts
Exposed Bulb 3 Light Flush Ceiling Light
Jack & Jones, Pure Cotton Navy Sweatshirt £20 at Marks & Spencer
2 Light Globe Table Lamp
JAEGER Tortoise Shell Chain Link Bracelet in Store Only
M&S COLLECTION Sumptuously Soft Underwired T-Shirt Bra F-H
Big & Tall Navy Regular Fit Wool Jacket
Pure Cotton Light up Reindeer Bath Mat
Percy Pig Print Ceiling Lamp Shade
M&S COLLECTION Cotton Rich Hoodie Sizes 6,20,22,24 FIND in STORE
Autograph Hotel Sumptuously Soft Towel
Finn Scandi Metal 3 Flush Ceiling Light
Milan Large Square Wall Mirror
JACK & JONES Cotton Rich Hoodie - Marks and Spencers
Exposed Bulb Curved Table Lamp
30% off M&S Boots
What is Marks & Spencer?
Marks & Spencer, M&S or M and S has over 1,382 stores worldwide and is one of UK’s top retailers. They offer a wide range of their own brand of food, clothing and home products both in stores and online in UK and all over the world. The food business of M&S accounts for the company’s 58 per cent turnover. They have about 914 stores in UK alone, which include 222 owned and 349 franchise Simply Food stores. M&S provide their customers prepared food, healthy cooking inspiration and something unique when celebrating a special occasion.
M&S have their own brand of Womenswear, Lingerie, Menswear, Kidswear, Beauty and Home products, available in over 302 Marks & Spencer full stores and website, They are also UK’s largest clothing retailer and 42 per cent of the company’s turnover is from their Clothing & Home business. Throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East, the company boasts of 468 stores, operating in owned, franchise and joint venture business models. M&S brings to the international market their Clothing & Home collections as well as Food ranges, making their brand even more accessible around the world.
M&S Fun Facts
- The company sold their first bra in 1926.
- Their scientists helped the government during the Second World War with rationing strategy.
- Avocado pears were first introduced by the company in 1959.
- There is a Marks in Time Exhibition based on the University of Leeds campus which celebrates the M&S story.’
- Michael Marks opened the first Penny Bazaar stall at Kirkgate Market in Leeds in 1884.
Get great savings of up to 60% at http://www.marksandspencer.com on selected lines in their womens, mens, lingerie, kids, beauty, home and furniture.
Enjoy more savings for Marks & Spencer from www.latestdeals.co.uk. Just choose from our list of marksandspencer.com voucher codes and deals shared by our huge community of bargain hunters every month!
What does Marks & Spencer sell?
On Latest Deals you can find more information for the Marks and Spencer sale:
- Womens – in this catalogue you’ll find categories such as Clothing, Footwear and Bags & Accessories. The catalogue for women also features categories like Autograph, Brands, Seasonal Collection, Maternity, Fuller Bust, Petite and Plus.
- Lingerie - this catalogue features categories for Bras, Knickers, Shapewear as well as New In Nightwear, Bridal Lingerie, Collections and special offers like 3 for 3 Knickers.
- Beauty – the Beauty catalogue includes categories like Skincare, Make Up, Haircare, Toiletries, Suncare, Beauty Offers and A-Z Beauty Brands.
- Mens – the men’s catalogue includes categories such as Clothing, Suits & Tailoring, Pyjamas & Dressing Gowns, Shoes, Accessories, Autograph, Collections and Offers.
- Kids – the kid’s catalogue are categorized by kid’s age group: 3mths to 16yrs for boys and girls and 0mths to 2yrs for Baby. Other categories in this catalogue include Girls, Boys, Baby, Pyjamas & Dressing Gowns, Collections, School Uniforms and Toys & Books.
- Home & Furniture – shop for Bedding, Bathroom, Cooking &n Dining, Home Furnishings, Home Accessories, Furniture, Garden & Outdoor and Luggage & Travel.
- Food – the food catalogue’s categories are Party Food, Cakes and Dining. It also features Offers, an Eat Well and Special Diets Categories.
- Wine – you can shop Wine by Type, Popular Wine by Grape, Popular Wine by Country, Beer, Cider & Ale, Wine Club and Popular Spirits. They also have a category for the wines that are Recommended.
- Flowers – find Plants, Flowers by Occasion, Flowers by Type, Flowers by Price and Flower Inspiration in this catalogue.
- Gifts – this catalogue categorized Gifts by Interest, Birthday Gifts by Age, Flowers & Plants, Food & Wine Gifts, Gift Cards, Cards & Gift Wrap and Party Accessories.
- Offers – this catalogue features categories for the latest deals of M&S on Lingerie, Menswear, Beauty, Kidswear, Home, Furniture, Wine and Food offers.
How do I contact Marks & Spencer?
If you have general enquiries or questions about your Marks and Spencer sale order you can contact Marks & Spencer by Live Chat or Email available on their website. All you have to do is to choose a subject from the drop down menu and if an agent is available, they will immediately answer your concerns. Otherwise, you may complete the email form and you’ll get a response within 24 hours.
Contact by Phone
For more help, you can give them a call at the following numbers:
- Local: 0333 014 8000
- Overseas: +44 208 090 9564
- Standard opening hours: 8.00am - 11.00pm every day
If you wish to send them a letter to enquire about an existing order or if you need help with the company’s website or ordering service, you can write them at the following address:
Marks & Spencer Plc
PO Box 3001
Sheffield, S97 3GN
Other addresses for M&S Furniture Aftersales, International Franchise Group, M&S Bank, M&S Energy and Sharehold Enquiries can be found on their contact page. You can use their Store Finder if you wish to contact your local store.
What are the delivery options for Marks & Spencer?
Marks & Spencer offer three delivery options that you can choose from:
UK Delivery Home
- What can be delivered – clothing, beauty, homeware, wine (including wine club), furniture, gift cards, made to measure items and selected flowers. Foods can only be collected in store.
- UK delivery times – your order will be delivered between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Sunday. They don’t deliver on bank holidays. During busy times, like Mother’s Day, we may deliver outside these hours. Items like flowers, wine, furniture and gift cards are not delivered on Sundays.
- Cost - £3.99 for Next day home delivery, order up to 10pm; standard home delivery free for over £50 and above on clothing, home and beauty; Free nominated day delivery on wine orders over £100; and Delivery is free for flowers, plants, selected food and wine gifts and most furniture.
- Others – free home delivery is not applied on furniture and Made to Measure skirts; order by 7pm for Next day home delivery on wine.
- What can be delivered – clothing, beauty and homeware.
- How it works - order by 8pm for delivery to your chosen store; if order is high on demand, it may take longer than normal to be delivered; you will be informed when your order can be collected in store upon online checkout; you will be notified once your order has arrived in store; and your order will be ready to collect from midday and we’ll keep it in the store for 7 days.
- Cost – they deliver to your chosen store for free.
- Other – Food to Order is not available for next day delivery to store.
M&S deliver to over 30 countries but have dedicated websites for countries such as Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Jersey, Ireland, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the United States. However, not everything sold on their online shop is available for international delivery or from collection from their international stores. You can learn more about their International Delivery on their website.
How do I return an item to Marks & Spencer?
- You are allowed to return or exchange an item you bought online or in store from M and S within 35 days of purchase provided you have a valid receipt or parcel summary document, excluding sale items.
- For sale items purchased on their online store, you can get a refund or you can exchange an item within 14 days or purchase.
- For more questions regarding their Returns and Refunds Policies, you can read their Frequently Asked Questions for further details.
Marks & Spencer’s pre-paid e-gift cards
These cards can be used both online and in store. You can give these cards as a gift to your loved ones or colleagues on special occasions. You can simply buy it online and choose you e-mail delivery date. You can choose from numerous card designs and the card cost ranges from £10.00 - £500.00.
Marks & Spencer often has school uniform sales. Usually this is during the Back to School period, such as half term. However, in the past they have been known to start their sales very early and run them throughout the Summer months. You can save about 20% on school uniforms including shirts, trousers and skirts. This is both online and in-store.