What is Missguided?
Missguided is a UK-based multi-channel retailer founded in 2009 by Nitin Passi who remains the sole owner of the company. The retailer sells clothes targeting women aged 16 to 35 years old. Ever since their launch, the online retailer experienced rapid growth in the country. And has expanded internationally into the US, Australia, France and Germany.
In 2015, the company lunched a collection in Nordstorm, a popular US department store via their online and in store channels, followed by a concession at Selfridges Trafford Centre. They also partner with Asos and currently sells more than 900 pieces through the online retailer. On that same year, they launched their tall and petite lines which featured about 70 pieces each, following its plus size collection which was launched in 2014. In winter, they introduced their range of collections that includes lingerie, nightwear as well as a new denim collection and a premium collection called Peace & Love.
There’s no stopping the online retailer from innovating. In 2016 they launched a shopping app for IOS, which included a Tinder-inspired tab called swipe to hype. They also introduced a range of wedding dress made up of 19 pieces of for brides and bridesmaids. And just this September 2017, they announced that they will be launching a brother label called Mennace with online and pop-up physical stores.
Find the best and the hottest Missguided sales, offers, discounts, voucher codes and promo codes here at Latest Deals! Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the latest deals to share for our members!
Keep On Being You, It's A Really Great Look
At Missguided, they’re on a mission to inspire their customers - their babes - to feel unashamedly confident in being themselves. It's all about embracing their flaws, ignoring the haters, celebrating what makes them unique, and always striving to be that little bit extra.
What does Missguided sell?
Their mission is to empower women around the world to be confident in themselves and be who they want to be. They are a bold, straight talking and forward thinking fashion brand inspired by real life that aims to do exactly just that. Every piece they create is informed by their customers along with global influences like social media, street style and popular culture, producing a destination that delivers and covers everything it means to be a girl on the go in the fast-paced world of today.
Missguided create looks which are designed by their talented in-house designers made to equip millennial women with the fashion they need for all elemnets of their life. They also make it easy for everyone by making their products affordable. They drop around 1,000 brand new styles each week and are constantly bringing the freshest pieces put together in wearable ready-to-go outfits.
How do I contact Missguided?
To get in touch with their customer service team instantly, just hit the chat icon at the bottom right of their page. If its offline, hit the icon to send them an email and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Make sure to leave your email address or order number for any order enquiries. You can also send them a message through Their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Approximate Response Times:
- Chat - Instant
- Email - 4 hours
- Twitter DM / Facebook message - 1 hour
What are the delivery options for Missguided?
- Cost: 99p
- Delivery Time: 3 to 5 working days and are delivered between 8am - 9pm (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays).
Unicorn Class UK Premier Delivery
- Cost: £5.99 for a whole year.
- Delivery Time: Order before 10pm to receive your order tomorrow. Orders made after 10pm will be delivered the day after (excludes Sundays & Bank Holidays). Deliveries are made anytime between 8am - 9pm. Postcode restrictions apply.
Next Day Deliver
- Cost: £1.50 or FREE on orders over £60
- Delivery Time: Order before 10pm to receive your order tomorrow. Orders made after 10pm will be delivered the day after (excludes Sundays & Bank Holidays). Deliveries are made anytime between 8am - 9pm. Postcode restrictions apply
Click & Collect
- Cost: £1.99
- Delivery Time: Order before 9pm to receive your order tomorrow (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) at your choice of their collection point partners; Doddle, toYou at ASDA and Collect+. You will receive an e-mail or sms confirmation when your order is ready to collect.
Evening Next Day
- Cost: £7.99
- Delivery Time: Order before midnight to receive your order the following evening (excludes Sundays & Bank Holidays). Deliveries are made anytime between 6pm - 10pm. Postcode restrictions apply.
- Cost: £5.99
- Delivery Time: Order before 10pm Saturday to receive your items on Sunday. Orders made after 10pm Saturday will be delivered the following Sunday. Postcode restrictions apply.
- Cost: £3 to £30
- Delivery Time: Deliveries can take 3-11 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
For the list of countries they deliver to and for other information, visit their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to Missguided?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt. Items should be unworn and unwashed, shoes should not have been worn and show no signs of it, the items still have all the Missguided tags attached and there no makeup stains.
Return your items in the original packaging with the tags still attached. They are unable to accept returns for any pierced jewellery, cosmetics, perfume where the cellophane packaging has been removed or any underwear or swimwear where the hygiene seal has been removed. Use one of our free, trackable returns labels to the right of your delivery note. You can also arrange your own return using Hermes, Asda to You and Doddle. If using your own returns method, it's payable by you so they won't reimburse the cost but they may deduct from your refund if they've incurred a returns fee from your carrier.
If you’ve returned using one of their free returns methods, allow up to 10 working days for them to receive your item(s), process your return and confirm your refund amount. Approximate refunds times:
- Bank Account payments will take 5 - 10 working days
- PayPal payments will take 1 - 2 working days
For more information, read their Returns and Refunds FAQ.
The Holiday Edit by Pau Dictado | Babes of Missguided
Vlogger Pau Dictado shows us her hottest 5 summer essentials to take you from the beach to the bar, and everywhere in-between.