What is Missguided?
Missguided is a UK-based multi-channel retailer founded in 2009 by Nitin Passi who remains the sole owner of the company. The retailer sells clothes targeting women aged 16 to 35 years old. Ever since their launch, the online retailer experienced rapid growth in the country. And has expanded internationally into the US, Australia, France and Germany.
In 2015, the company lunched a collection in Nordstorm, a popular US department store via their online and in store channels, followed by a concession at Selfridges Trafford Centre. They also partner with Asos and currently sells more than 900 pieces through the online retailer. On that same year, they launched their tall and petite lines which featured about 70 pieces each, following its plus size collection which was launched in 2014. In winter, they introduced their range of collections that includes lingerie, nightwear as well as a new denim collection and a premium collection called Peace & Love.
There’s no stopping the online retailer from innovating. In 2016 they launched a shopping app for IOS, which included a Tinder-inspired tab called swipe to hype. They also introduced a range of wedding dress made up of 19 pieces of for brides and bridesmaids. And just this September 2017, they announced that they will be launching a brother label called Mennace with online and pop-up physical stores.
Find the best and the hottest Missguided sales, offers, discounts, voucher codes and promo codes here at Latest Deals! Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the latest deals to share for our members!
Keep On Being You, It's A Really Great Look
At Missguided, they’re on a mission to inspire their customers - their babes - to feel unashamedly confident in being themselves. It's all about embracing their flaws, ignoring the haters, celebrating what makes them unique, and always striving to be that little bit extra.
What does Missguided sell?
Their mission is to empower women around the world to be confident in themselves and be who they want to be. They are a bold, straight talking and forward thinking fashion brand inspired by real life that aims to do exactly just that. Every piece they create is informed by their customers along with global influences like social media, street style and popular culture, producing a destination that delivers and covers everything it means to be a girl on the go in the fast-paced world of today.
Missguided create looks which are designed by their talented in-house designers made to equip millennial women with the fashion they need for all elemnets of their life. They also make it easy for everyone by making their products affordable. They drop around 1,000 brand new styles each week and are constantly bringing the freshest pieces put together in wearable ready-to-go outfits.
How do I contact Missguided?
To get in touch with their customer service team instantly, just hit the chat icon at the bottom right of their page. If its offline, hit the icon to send them an email and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Make sure to leave your email address or order number for any order enquiries. You can also send them a message through Their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Approximate Response Times:
- Chat - Instant
- Email - 4 hours
- Twitter DM / Facebook message - 1 hour
What are the delivery options for Missguided?
- Cost: 99p
- Delivery Time: 3 to 5 working days and are delivered between 8am - 9pm (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays).
- Cost: £5.99 for a whole year.
- Delivery Time: Order before 10pm to receive your order tomorrow. Orders made after 10pm will be delivered the day after (excludes Sundays & Bank Holidays). Deliveries are made anytime between 8am - 9pm. Postcode restrictions apply.
- Cost: £1.50 or FREE on orders over £60
- Delivery Time: Order before 10pm to receive your order tomorrow. Orders made after 10pm will be delivered the day after (excludes Sundays & Bank Holidays). Deliveries are made anytime between 8am - 9pm. Postcode restrictions apply
- Cost: £1.99
- Delivery Time: Order before 9pm to receive your order tomorrow (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) at your choice of their collection point partners; Doddle, toYou at ASDA and Collect+. You will receive an e-mail or sms confirmation when your order is ready to collect.
- Cost: £7.99
- Delivery Time: Order before midnight to receive your order the following evening (excludes Sundays & Bank Holidays). Deliveries are made anytime between 6pm - 10pm. Postcode restrictions apply.
- Cost: £5.99
- Delivery Time: Order before 10pm Saturday to receive your items on Sunday. Orders made after 10pm Saturday will be delivered the following Sunday. Postcode restrictions apply.
- Cost: £3 to £30
- Delivery Time: Deliveries can take 3-11 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
For the list of countries they deliver to and for other information, visit their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to Missguided?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt. Items should be unworn and unwashed, shoes should not have been worn and show no signs of it, the items still have all the Missguided tags attached and there no makeup stains.
Return your items in the original packaging with the tags still attached. They are unable to accept returns for any pierced jewellery, cosmetics, perfume where the cellophane packaging has been removed or any underwear or swimwear where the hygiene seal has been removed. Use one of our free, trackable returns labels to the right of your delivery note. You can also arrange your own return using Hermes, Asda to You and Doddle. If using your own returns method, it's payable by you so they won't reimburse the cost but they may deduct from your refund if they've incurred a returns fee from your carrier.
If you’ve returned using one of their free returns methods, allow up to 10 working days for them to receive your item(s), process your return and confirm your refund amount. Approximate refunds times:
- Bank Account payments will take 5 - 10 working days
- PayPal payments will take 1 - 2 working days
For more information, read their Returns and Refunds FAQ.
The Holiday Edit by Pau Dictado | Babes of Missguided
Vlogger Pau Dictado shows us her hottest 5 summer essentials to take you from the beach to the bar, and everywhere in-between.
Stay fashionable and trendy without compromising your budget with Missguided deals & voucher codes you can find here at Latest Deals!
Missguided is aimed to empower women globally so that they will increase their confidence in themselves to be achievers in the society that they live in. Missguided is a popular fashion brand that provides clothes that are specifically made for women. Every clothing that they create is influenced by street style, social media, and popular culture. The opinions of their customers are also given importance.
They create clothing that was designed and conceptualised by in-house talent. They strive to equip millennial women with the right style and fashion so that they will have a boost in their confidence. All of their products are made affordable so that every woman can buy and wear fashionable clothing.
The company believes that woman are believers, dreamers, and doers so they deserve only the best. The business strives to be better and to be a global brand that provides women of the world quality fashion clothing. They want to empower women to embrace their femininity and achieve their ambitions by boosting their self-esteem.
Where Can I Find the Best Missguided Deals in the UK?
Here at Latest Deals, you will find the latest Missguided deals including shirts, dresses, coats, skirts, and more. Save a lot of money on your clothing purchases. All you have to do is to use the Missguided UK voucher codes upon checkout and you can get big discounts.
Our savvy community of bargain hunters has searched long and hard to give you the latest clearance sale, price drops, discount codes, voucher codes and great bargains that you can take advantage of. Missguided fashion is a big deal right now and you do not want to be left behind. Always be updated about the Missguided sale so you can use your discounts to buy more items.
The retailer also has a sale section on their online shop where you can get more than 70% off on a wide selection women’s clothing, bags, shoes, bikinis, accessories, jackets and so much more. You can also take advantage of 20% off student discount via Unidays.
Frequently search for cheap clothes UK deals and take advantage of the special offers. Just be reminded to check everything before you finalise your shopping cart to avoid any mishaps most especially when it comes to clothing sizes.
You can also shop by brand, trend, occasion and collaborations. They also have specialty sizes for tall, petite and plus size women.
Popular Women’s Essential Clothing
- Crisp White Tee. This is probably the most versatile clothing that you need to have in your closet. You can wear it in any season. It can be worn with any kind of style combination.
- Little Black Dress. A clothing like this with a high neckline is a versatile clothing that a woman can wear from day to night. It can also be worn for special occasions and events.
- Dark Wash Skinny Jeans. This is perfect for any kind of season. It can also adhere to any body shape. These kinds of jeans are also low maintenance and you can wear them multiple times before washing it.
- Pumps. This is a perfect footwear option that you can wear with shirts and jeans. You can wear it on your weekend date nights or at work.
- Button-up Shirt. Button-ups can also be worn by women. These type of clothes give women a balanced look between casual and polished. It is best worn with skinny jeans.
- Knee-Length Skirt. It is versatile enough to be worn at work or any kind of formal setting. You can wear it practically anytime you want since it is comfortable and not too daring.
Missguided Black Friday sale haul
Tips When Shopping for Clothes Online
- Know your measurements. Sizes vary for different brands and batches of clothes that were made. Use a measuring tape to measure your dimensions. Take note of your measurements because you will be needing them most especially if you are going to buy clothes online.
- Check the size charts. Online sellers have size charts to help you know the available sizes for certain clothes. These charts will also help you know the exact size that will fit your body.
- Take a look at the pictures and the models. You might want to look at the model wearing the clothing. Estimate her body size and height to give you an idea of how the clothing will fit you.
- Read the reviews. Customer reviews are very important and it gives you an idea of the quality of the product. Read comments about the quality of material and the sizes. This will help you determine if the clothing is worth buying.
- Know the clothing materials. The materials used are also important. It is essential to know the fabric used in making the clothing since this will distinguish if the clothing is comfortable to wear. You can also determine the price of the item depending on the materials used.
- Be flexible. The colour that appears on-screen might not be the same when you receive the actual item. Always keep an open mind about your purchases since things might not be as accurate as you might think it would be. In other words, do not expect too much when purchasing clothes online.
- Consider having your clothes tailored. Just because the clothes that you ordered does not fit well, you should return it back to the seller. You can take the clothing to your local tailor to make some necessary adjustments.
- Edit your cart. Before you finalise your orders, make sure to double check them first and think twice before buying anything. You might by things that you will regret later. Push through with your orders if you are 100% sure of the items that you will be purchasing.