Mothercare Deals & Discounts
All our Mothercare Deals and Offers for July 2019
When it comes to making decisions about which baby items to buy, especially for first-time mothers, it is always such a comfort to rely on the experts. Mothercare has everything every expectant woman has from maternity clothes, newborn essentials, prams, cribs and more. We bring you the most awesome deals on Mothercare items so you can get the cheapest rates their quality-tested products. Check out deals from TK Maxx, Amazon, FeelUnique, and of course, Mothercare. Don't forget to stack voucher codes and to check on special offers to get some percent off the original price.Read more
What is Mothercare?
Mothercare is a UK-based retailer specializing in products for mothers to be and for kids up to 8 years old. The company was established in 1961 by Selim Zilkha and Sir James Goldsmith. The company has more than 1,300 stores across the UK and in more than 50 countries all over the world on which they offer a wide selection of products from both Mothercare and Early Learning Centre.
Their products are sold in-store and at Mothercare.com in the UK as well as through smaller wholesale operations. On the other hand, their Franchise Partners’ sells their products through retail stores and a growing international online presence in addition to a new wholesale business in places where they do not have Franchise Partners.
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk, you will find the latest Mothercare.com voucher codes, coupon codes, discounts and sales across their range shared exclusively by our generous community of bargain hunters each month.
Checkout the new and improved mothercare app. With great new features to help you with your little one, from timing your contractions and kicks, to music and sounds to soothe and entertain your baby.
What does Mothercare sell?
Mothercare.com offers a wide range of products for expecting mothers and their young kids. They have everything you need under one roof. You can also take advantage of great savings from their sale and offers where you can get up to 50% off on select products. Their online catalogue include the following:
- Maternity: Mothercare are passionate about maternity wear and know that it’s all about comfort, style and affordability.
- Clothing: Choose from stylish baby clothes for boys and girls to nightwear, smart outfits and children's clothes suitable up to 8 years including swimwear.
- Nursery Furniture: They can help you ensure your beautiful new edition to the family gets the best night sleep possible, with fluffy pillows and cosy blankets; and of course, a 'good night’ kiss!
- Bedding: They offer an extensive range of nursery bedding, with many coordinating collections for your dream nursery design. Whether it’s cool blues, soft pinks, vibrant happy colours or teddy bear designs, Mothercare has something for every taste and budget.
- Pushchairs: Mothercare are the baby experts and have been supplying families throughout the UK with their ideal pushchair for over 50 years.
- Toys: Browse their wide range of toys and gifts for children, including baby toys, outdoor toys, educational toys, pre-school toys and books from the finest toy brands.
- Feeding: Whatever feeding choice you make for your baby, be it breastfeeding or bottle feeding, you'll find all the baby feeding products you will need at Mothercare including breast pumps, baby bottles and sterilising equipment.
- Car Seats & Carriers: Their great range of car seats, baby car seats and children's car booster seats ensure your child is safe, legal and secure in the car.
- Bathing & Changing: Keep your child clean, safe and healthy whilst having fun in the bath with their range of bath sets, bath toys, bath seats and baby bathing accessories. Mothercare also offer a range of baby health and teething products including thermometers, medicine dispensers, teether rattles and baby toothbrushes.
- Gifts: They have a fantastic range of gift ideas that will ensure your gift is perfect for the new addition, personalised with their name or photo. There are some amazing gift experiences for the beautiful 3D imprints of your little ones hands or feet, whilst moneyboxes or door plaques can also be personalised for that special newborn baby.
The retailer often has sales with the biggest being the December / January sales which tend to start online on December 24th and in-store from December 26th. Bargains run right up until the end of January. You can normally save up to 70%, with offers increasing towards the end of the sale. Members of Latest Deals often post Mothercare discounts, voucher codes, freebies and deals here.
How do I contact Mothercare?
You can call Mothercare on their customer service number, 0344 875 5222.
If you prefer emailing, they have an online form which you can send a message through. Give as much detail as possible, including any product number, delivery number or if using a voucher code, the code you used and what was promised.
To find contact information for your nearest Mothercare shop, use their store locator tool. Just enter your post code and then the full address and telephone number will be shown.
What are the delivery options for Mothercare?
- You can get free click and collect on orders over £30
- Click and collect costs £1.50 on orders under £30
- You can get free delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery costs £3.95 on orders under £50
- Furniture delivery costs £9.95
If you use click and collect, it normally takes two days before you can collect it at your nearest Mothercare store. You'll need to bring your order reference number to collect it. The store will hold your order for a maximum of 7 days, after which it will be returned to the warehouse.
Note from Tom, This may be a good way to avoid Black Friday and Mothercare Boxing Day sale crowds - order online with click and collect, then pick up after the big sale events.
- Home deliveries takes 5-7 days and up to 9 days for furniture.
You can get more information about Mothercare delivery here
How do I return an item to Mothercare?
- You can return select items to Mothercare. Make sure they're unused and still in its packaging. Mothercare offers a 30 day guarantee from date of purchase.
- If you ordered online and want to mail the item back, you should send it to the following address:
Gift Cards & Gift Vouchers
Find the perfect gift with Mothercare today. Just select how much you want to spend and who you want to send it to we'll find you that perfect gift. For more information, click here.
Cherry Healey and Clemmie Hooper, author of 'How to Grow A Baby, and Push it out' talk about parental expectations and screaming little ones.