Navy Puff Sleeve Double Breasted Coat
Next Clearance - Most Things Half Price or Less!
Camel Revere Collar Coat
Chocolate Pocket Hobo Bag
Next Sale - At Least 50% Off Clothing, Home & Brands!
Cheap! Escape to the Chateau Angel Strawbridge Mother's Day Flowers From £38 Del
Wonder Woman Beauty Box (Worth over £140)
The Ultimate Mothers Day Beauty Box (Worth over £110)
Next Aura Gift Set ( Very Similar to Black Opium)
Barton Triple Wardrobe
The Ultimate Mothers Day Beauty Box
River Island Blue Skirt Kids
Upto 60% off in the next Boxing Day Sale
Babies Dog Playmat - Only £6!
Womens Christmas Jumper
Womens Christmas Jumper
Personalised Lipsy Christmas Reindeer Sparkle
Next Homewear Clearance
Benefit Glam I Am Gift Cracker Set
2020 Haul of Fame Beauty Box
Make Your Own Stag £2 Delivered at NEXT
CHEAP! Next Clearance Online
Christmas Gonk Treat Jar
Special Offer - NEXT CLEARANCE - 15,000 Items Half Price or Less
Best Price! Next Clearance Sale, Clothing, Beauty and Home
Best Price! Next Clearance up to Half Price or Less
Cheap Men's Grooming Box at Next
Boss Bottled Tonic Eau De Toilette at Next
BARBER PRO 12 Days of Grooming Essentials Advent Calendar
Next App Receive a £5 Voucher When You Place an Order on the Nextapp by 13th Oct
Up to 50% off Children Clothes at next
Jungle Friends Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
NEXT SALE - Half Price or Less
What is Next?
Next is an international clothing, footwear and home products retailer which was launched in 1982. Their first shop offered an exclusive matching collection of stylish clothes, shoes and accessories for women. Collections for men, children and home immediately followed. The company offer clothes which are styled by its in-style design team to provide their followers with amazing style, quality and value for money with an edgy modern fashion.
Today Next has around 700 stores across the world, more than 500 of which are in the UK and Ireland and the rest are in continental Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In 2011, the company launched its first shop that combines fashion, home and garden at Shoreham-by-Sea. While in 2014 saw the launch of 2 massive home and fashion stores in Hedgend and Maidstone, which were built from the ground up. This was followed up by a super store in 2015 at the High Wycombe.
Next’s online shopping was introduced in 1999 and their NEXT Directory hardback book which was launched in 1988 became available to shop from the internet page by page. The 350 page book also serves their customers in about 70 countries outside the UK.
What does Next sell?
From remarkable occasionwear to sophisticated office clothing, shop for the newest Next collection for women. Their range also offers contemporary and modern shoe designs, striking coat collections and luxurious lingerie. If you’re expecting they have the latest trends in maternity womenswear as well.
Whether you’re looking for a new outfit, on trend tailoring or everyday essentials browse Next’s up-to-the-minute men’s clothing collections.
From gorgeous girls’ dresses to everyday essentials, shop the most recent collections for newborns, toddlers and teenage girls alike.
From cool casuals to fantastic footwear, this brilliant collection of clothing for boys is your one stop shop. Coming in baby boys' sizes up to teenage years, browse smart casual outfits from Vintage Varsity and Retro Sport, with autumn inspired toddler styles from Cloudy Day. Pack up their suitcases in colourful casuals, stylish sun safe swimwear, fun accessories and mix and match tops.
Home & Furniture
From bold floral and bright colours to luxe textures and metallic finishes. Find your dream sofa, pick out your perfect pair of curtains, indulge in new bed linen or bring style to your bathroom with Next’s latest design suggestions.
Lipsy & Co
Explore the latest dress trends of peplum, lace, mesh and sweetheart necklines, or opt for an equally stunning Lipsy jumpsuit. In addition to the Lipsy collections, shop contemporary pieces from the Lipsy&Co brands as well as lovely lingerie and leisure wear.
How do I contact Next?
- Directory/ Online Orders and Enquiries - 0333 777 8000
- Selfserve Number for Payments, Returns Requests and Account Balance information - 0800 58 777 58
- Flower Orders - 0333 777 8050
- Gift Card and eVoucher Orders - 0333 777 4534
- Giftcard Balance Enquiries and Activation - 0333 777 8800
- Furniture Enquiries - 0333 777 8999 for UK and 016 869 468 from Eire
- Technical Helpline - 0333 777 4510
- Store Purchase Enquiries - 0333 777 8739 for UK and 016 968 211 for Eire
- Domestic Appliances - 0333 777 8907
- Made 2 Measure Curtains - 0333 777 8160
Next, Desford Road
Head Office Information
Next Retail Ltd
Telephone: 0333 777 4577
For query and any feedback you can use their online contact form.
What are the delivery options for Next?
Next Day Delivery (Fresh Flowers and Wine Only)
- Most fresh flower orders placed before 7pm can be delivered the next day.
- Flowers ordered between 7pm Friday and 7pm on Saturday will be delivered Monday and orders after 7pm Saturday and 7pm Monday will be delivered on Tuesday.
- Flower deliveries will occur between 7am and 7pm.
- Most wine orders placed before 4.30pm can be delivered within 3 - 5 working days.
- No deliveries are made on Bank Holidays or the day following a Bank Holiday.
- Orders for alcohol can only be taken from those over 18 years of age.
- Flower and wine orders are not returnable.
- Cost is £3.99 for Next Directory Account Holders and Credit/Debit Card Orders, no matter how large your order and whether your order comes in separate parcels or on separate days, with the exception of Fresh Flowers and selected Home items.
- You can also pick up your order from over 500 selected Next stores and delivery will be free. Express Next Day Delivery to the store is available for free.
- If you are a new flexible account customer, you will have the option of having your first order delivered to the store but you will be required to pay the full amount.
Free Next Day Store Delivery
- Orders placed before Midnight can now be delivered to most of Next’s 500 selected Next Stores the following day and the delivery charge will be free.
- If you are eligible for store delivery, the option to select store delivery will appear below the "Delivery Details" header.
- You are able to have up to five alternative delivery addresses on your account, excluding your billing address.
- All alternative addresses will expire after 13 months if not used.
- To add a new delivery address, simply select, 'Add Address', when placing your order.
- If you’d like to use your place of work for delivery, you need to be sure that your order can be left securely with you, a reception desk or a mail room.
How do I return an item to Next?
Simply ake your returns together with your delivery note to any of their retail or clearance stores in the UK, or to a Hermes ParcelShop. You can find the nearest store in your location on their Store Search page.
Call your courier on the number provided on the parcel or visit next.co.uk\my account to arrange a collection request. Alternatively you can call Next on 0333 777 8000 or call their selfserve on 0800 587 7758.
Next Credit Accounts
If you return all items ordered and any one of which is collected by their courier, you will be charged a collection charge of £3.99. On returning the whole order, you will get the delivery charge refund of £3.99.
Items That Can’t be Returned
- Made to order items, food & alcohol gifts, and flowers.
- For hygiene reasons, all cosmetics and grooming products, certain jewellery, (for example pierced earrings), mattresses, mattress toppers, divans, duvets and pillows.
- Self-assembly furniture cannot be returned if assembly is part or fully completed.
- Any product with a security seal, (such as CDs, DVDs and other technology products), cannot be refunded or exchanged if the seal is broken.
- Gift Cards and Vouchers cannot be returned, or exchanged for cash.
Next Official Website
Next Official Twitter
Next Official Instagram
Next Official Blog
Next on Pinterest
Next on Google+
Next on Wikipedia
Next Gift Cards
Whatever the occasion, make it extra special with a Gift Card from Next. Create a personalized message and and load the card with £10 - £200. Redeemable online at next.co.uk, in-store or as a payment on a Directory account.
Next Flowers, Plants and Wines
Embrace summer with their collection of seasonal flowers, indoor and outdoor plants as well their selection of fizz with the hot summer days in mind.
What to Wear Series