What is PlayStation?
PlayStation is gaming brand consisting of four home video game console, as well as a media centre, an online service a line of controllers, two handhelds and a phone, as well as multiple magazines. It is created and owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment since December 3, 1994, with the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan.
One of the company’s online services is the PlayStation Store, which is an online virtual marketplace available to users of the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Portable game consoles via the PlayStation Network. The online store uses both physical currency and PlayStation Network Cards. The service is also accessible through an icon on the XMB on the PS3 and PSP. The PS3 store can also be accessed on the PSP via a Remote Play connection to the PS3. The PSP store is also available via the PC application, Media Go. As of September 24, 2009, there have been over 600 million downloads from the PlayStation Store worldwide.
Here at Latest Deals you will find only the hottest and the latest sales, discounts, freebies, voucher codes and coupon codes for PlayStation games and consoles posted each month by our community of bargain hunters! Make sure to also checkout our amazing monthly Nintendo deals if you're a big fan of the classic! Have a PlayStation deal or discount? Share it here: http://latestdeals.co.uk/share
Top 10 Upcoming PS4 EXCLUSIVES in 2018 (New Playstation 4 Exclusive Games)
In this video, we take a look at the Top 10 AWESOME Upcoming PS4 EXCLUSIVES You SHOULD Be Excited for in 2018. Games present in this list:
#10 - Fist Of The North Star
#9 - Earth Defense Force Iron Rain
#8 - DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT
#7 - Yakuza 6 The Song of Life
#6 - Shadow of the Colossus Remake
#5 - Days Gone
#4 - Detroit Become Human
#3 - Final Fantasy VII Remake
#2 - God of War
#1 - Spider-Man
What does PlayStation sell?
The PlayStation Store's gaming content is updated every Tuesday and offers a range of downloadable content both for purchase and available free of charge. Available content includes full games, add-on content, playable demos, themes and game and movie trailers. The service is accessible through an icon on the XMB on the PS3 and PSP. The PS3 store can also be accessed on the PSP via a Remote Play connection to the PS3. The PSP store is also available via the PC application, Media Go. As of September 24, 2009, there have been over 600 million downloads from the PlayStation Store worldwide.
Video content such as films and television shows are also available from the PlayStation Store on the PlayStation 3 and PSP and has been made available on some new Sony BRAVIA televisions, VAIO laptop computers and Sony Blu-ray Disc players from February 2010.
How do I contact PlayStation?
- If you have questions or enquiries, you can use their Get Help section. Simply type in your question and you will be provided with answers and solutions.
- You may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Their UK PlayStation Support contact number is 0203 538 2665.
Support opening times:
- Monday-Saturday: 10:30am to 7:30pm BST
If you are experiencing problems with your PSN account and cannot connect to the service, use the PlayStation contact number on 08439 033 004. If you require PlayStation Support – visit the PSN website for status updates. You can also call this number to add funds to your wallet and setup payments within the PlayStation Store and on your PlayStation. You will be helped setting up your new account, adding Visa & MasterCard payments and setting up parental access.
What are the delivery options for PlayStation?
After purchase, your content is added to your Download List on your activated device. Your download list is arranged in date order, with the newest first, so recent purchases will be at the top of the list.
How to download your purchases from your PSP download list:
- On the XMB Menu, go to > [PlayStation Network] > [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] > [Download List].
- Select [Download List] and press (X button).
- Choose the content you want to download and press (X button).
- The item will download to your PSP system.
- Once the content has been copied go to [Games] or [Video]* > [Memory Stick] to install or view your content
How do I return an item to PlayStation?
- If you change your mind about a purchase made from the PlayStation Store, you can request a refund to your PSN wallet within 14 days from the date of transaction, provided that you have not started downloading or streaming your purchase.
- Your right to a refund depends on the type of product you have purchased.
- Digital content that you have started downloading, streaming and in-game consumables that have been delivered, are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty.
- You can cancel your purchase of a season pass within 14 days from the date of transaction, provided that you have not started downloading or streaming any digital content (e.g. game add-ons) included in the season pass.
- You may cancel a pre-order of digital content at any time before the release date. If the release date has passed, you can still change your mind and request a refund up to 14 days after payment was taken for the pre-order, provided that you have not started downloading or streaming the content to your device.
- You cannot cancel a PSN Wallet top-up.
For more information, read their full Cancellation and Refunds Policy.
PlayStation Access TV
PlayStation Access TV brings you the latest UK PS3, PS4 and PSVita news, events and goodies each week, giving you unprecedented access to the biggest games and events on PlayStation.
Outlast PS4 Reaction Cam: Best Scares!
Rob, Nath and Dave play Outlast on PS4. They soon regret it. Just look at their faces...Outlast is coming to PS4 on Wednesday 5th of Feb.