What is Screwfix?
Screwfix is UK’s biggest retailer of trade tools, accessories and hardware products. The company was founded as the Woodscrew Supply Company in 1979. They started out with a single page mail order catalogue dedicated solely to screws. In 1987 the catalogue became 4 pages and was named Handimail offering various hardware to DIY and trade professionals. Their first website was launched in 1999 and the company was later acquired by Kingfisher Plc, an international home improvement company. To date, Screwfix has more than 1,100 stores in 10 countries in Europe, Russia and Turkey.
Screwfix.com is a convenient way to shop power tools, work wear, cables, pipe fittings and more at affordable prices. The company make sure to help their trade customers get the job done quickly, affordably and right the first time.
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk you will find the latest Screwfix.com voucher codes, sales, discounts, promo codes and coupon codes shared generously each month by our massive community of bargain hunters for our members.
Screwfix - Welcome to the Screwfix YouTube Channel
See hundreds of their product videos for more information about these fantastic products before you buy them at their 500+ Stores across the country or online. If you need a giggle after a hard day on the worksite check out their own Trade Banter videos.
What does Screwfix sell?
Screwfix.com offers over 11,000 products available for pick up from over 520 stores nationwide. Their full range of over 28,000 products can be ordered over the phone, online or from a local store, with orders taken up until 7pm (weekdays) for next day delivery to home or site. Transactions are secure and they will never pass on or use your personal details without asking you first. Plus any order may be returned within 30 days for a full refund should you change your mind. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Heating & Plumbing
- Electrical & Lighting
- Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Outdoor & Gardening
- Screws, Nails & Fixings
- Security & Ironmongery
- Building & Joinery
- Safety & Workwear
- Sealants & Adhesives
- Storage & Ladders
- Auto & Cleaning
How do I contact Screwfix?
- If you have any comments or feedback about the website or Screwfix in general you can let them know using their Online Contact Form.
- For Screwfix enquiries: email@example.com.
- For Plumbfix enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Electricfix enquiries: email@example.com.
- For more information on the opening times and locations of their Stores please visit their Store Locator web page.
- You may call them on 03330 112 112.
Contact Centre opening times:
- Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Calls charged at your local network rate or from your inclusive minutes.
- Bank Holiday restrictions apply.
- Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
Screwfix Direct Ltd
Houndstone Business Park
What are the delivery options for Screwfix?
Next Working Day Delivery as Standard
- Order before 8pm weekdays or 4pm weekends for delivery the next working day as standard. Saturday & Sunday delivery available.
- Deliveries are between 8:30am and 6:30pm Monday - Friday, premium deliveries are before the time selected and weekend deliveries are between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Less than £50: £5
- £50 - £100: Free
- Over £100: Free
FASTER Next Day Before 12 Noon
- Less than £50: £10
- £50 - £100: £5
- Over £100: £5
FASTEST Next Day Before 10am
- Less than £50: £15
- £50 - £100: £10
- Over £100: £10
- Less than £50: £10
- £50 - £100: £5
- Over £100: Free
- Items which are delivered direct from their supplier and are currently not able to be tracked. Direct dispatch items are only available to Mainland UK only.
- Delivery will be Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm and the supplier will contact you directly.
- Delivery within 2-6 Working days you will be advised of despatch/delivery by e-mail, SMS text message or telephone.
- Delivery within 7-21 Working days you will be contacted by telephone to arrange delivery.
- YBS insulation: £20, minimum 2 Packs.
- PVCU Windows: £40, minimum 2 Windows.
- Jeld Wen Interior Doors: Minimum 3 Doors, £8 per door
- Sheridans Worktops Splashbacks & Upstands: £50, minimum Spend £150.
- Ariel Plastics: N/A, Refer to logo for min. quantity.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming the courier’s consignment number. If you have provided a mobile number you should receive a text message approximately 60 minutes before your delivery is due to arrive.
Do they offer Click & Collect?
Yes. You can check availability in your store, place your order and pay online and collect in-store in as little as 1 minute. For more information click here.
For more information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Screwfix?
Free Returns with their 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- You can return any unwanted items that are not faulty within 30 days of purchase and as long as the items are returned unused and in a saleable condition complete with their original packaging and any promotional items associated to the purchase.
- If an item becomes faulty within 30 days from the date of purchase, then you have a legal right to reject the goods and receive a full refund or a replacement.
- Simply take your unwanted or faulty items to your nearest Screwfix store.
- Make sure to bring your receipt, invoice or order reference number to speed things up.
- They will check the items and confirm they were purchased in the last 30 days.
- Then they can make an exchange or issue a refund against the original method of payment.
- If the items are installed and you are not able to remove and return them, you may call their 24/7 contact centre on 03330 112 112 to arrange an alternative solution.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
Request a Catalogue
The latest Screwfix catalogue is out now and is packed full of great deals and over 11,000 products. You can order all these great deals from the web, with free next day delivery on orders over £50 Monday to Friday and over £100 Saturday and Sunday. This is why Screwfix is recognised as the UK's leading multi-channel supplier of thousands of high quality Screws, Fixings, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Plumbing & Electrical Supplies.
Order your free copy of the latest catalogue now by completing the form on their website, or collect one from your local store.
The Screwfix Card is a quicker way to order in store. Each card has a unique code on it which can be linked to your account. The Screwfix Card is only available in store. Simply pick up a card at the till and show the code on the back so that they can link it to your account. Once the card is linked to your account, you don’t have to confirm all of your details every time you shop, plus all your orders will be stored under one account.
Screwfix - Screwfix Live 2015