What is Simply Games Ltd?
Simply Games Ltd. is a UK-based established online retailer of video games originally founded in 1998. The company offers a wide range of games, consoles as well as accessories. They were the winner of MCV’s Best Online Games Retailer from 2013 to 2015. Since its inception, Simply Games has worked hard to provide aficionados video games. Their online store SimplyGames.com gets thousands of game purchases each month and they are committed to offering only the best products at great value as well as great customer service and home deliveries. Because of its good online presence, Simply Games has built a strong brand and a reputation for providing their customers with quality products and service.
If you want amazing savings browse LatestDeals.co.uk for the latest SimplyGames.com coupon codes, sales, voucher codes and discounts shared by our community of bargain hunters. Looking for more great deals on your gaming needs? Then checkout our latest GAME and GameSeek deals!
What does Simply Games Ltd sell?
SimplyGames.com stock a wide range of games for all major consoles such as Playstation 4, XBox One, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo and 3DS. They also offer full digital product for individuals who likes the online game experience and accessories across all formats at market leading prices. You can also pre-order games if you want to get your hands on the game releases before they are launched. Whether you’re a newbie with gaming, buying a gift or simply looking to expand your game collection, SimplyGames.com is the perfect place for you.
How do I contact Simply Games Ltd?
- You may call Customer Services on 044 0845 034 9646.
- You may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Services opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm excluding Bank Holidays
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
78 Tenter Road,
Moulton Park Industrial Estate,
Northampton, NN3 6AX
What are the delivery options for Simply Games Ltd?
Consoles/EXPRESS Delivery (DPD Courier)
- All in stock console/express orders placed before 3:30pm will be despatched the same working day (Monday - Friday).
- Console/express orders placed after 3:30pm Friday will be despatched the following Monday morning (Excluding Bank Holidays).
Software/accessories (Royal Mail)
- All in stock software/accessory orders placed before 4pm will be despatched the same working day (Monday - Friday).
- Software/accessory orders placed after 4pm Friday will be despatched the following Monday morning (Excluding Bank Holidays).
- They ship to majority of Europe and a selection of worldwide destinations. A full list of shipping destinations is available when signing up to SimplyGames.
- International shipping is charged at £2.50 per game and £19.95 per console.
Orders sent via Royal Mail 1st Class/Recorded delivery do not come with a tracking number. All Courier/EXPRESS orders come with a tracking number that our courier (DPD) will email to you once your order has been despatched.
How do I return an item to Simply Games Ltd?
- Unopened games/consoles/accessories can be returned within 8 days of receiving your order. Any damaged items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
- If your goods arrive damaged you will need to get in touch within 24 Hours of receipt of the items to receive either a replacement or a full refund.
- If your order arrives and one or more items are missing then you need to contact them to let them know within 24 working hours of receiving the order. Simply Games can then investigate this issue with their warehouse and the delivery courier immediately for you.
- Returned orders will be refunded in full minus any additional shipping charges (courier/EXPRESS delivery at £5.95) within 48 hours. The money will then show back your account within 3-5 working days.
- Faulty items need to be reported to them within 28 days of receipt for a full refund or replacement. Items deemed to be operationally sound (or faulty as a result of any form of misuse) will not be approved for refund or replacement.
- Faulty Consoles need to be returned to them in their original boxes with matching serial numbers and including all original box contents (Power adaptor, HDMI lead, controller etc).
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health.
You can now recycle your games console or electrical equipment with Simply Games. If you're buying a new games console or electrical equipment , they will recycle your old one for free.