Smyths Toys Superstores Deals & Discounts
All our Smyths Toys Superstores Deals and Offers for June 2019
Get all the best Smyths Toys vouchers. Latest deals, discounts and special offers posted and verified by our community of bargain hunters.Read more
What is Smyths Toys Superstores?
Smyths Toys Superstores is an Irish chain of stores offering children’s tory and entertainment products. The company was established in Country Mayo in 1986 and has over 100 stores to date across the UK and Ireland. The company’s goal is to provide their customers with high quality products, competitive prices and superb customer service.
Smyths Toys offer a wide array of the latest and the ultimate products in toys, baby, outdoor and gaming, all at a budget-friendly price. They also offer a huge selection of top baby and preschool products for all levels of your kid’s growth as well as bikes and scooters for them to get out and about. In addition, they also have the latest in technology such as cutting edge robots and drones for the little kids at heart.
Smyth Toys Superstores are open 7 days a week and their online shop www.smythstoys.com offers savings and sales of up to 25% off on select products.
If you want to get additional savings on your favourite toys and more, browse through our vouchers and discounts for the Latest Deals for Smyths Toys.
What does Smyths Toys Superstores sell?
Smyths Toys Superstore offers a wide range of products from toddlers to big kids.
- Toys: Shop for your little one’s action figures & playsets, electronic learning, fashion & dolls, lego and bricks, games, puzzles, books and all the latest from their favourite brands such as Barbie, Paw Patrol, Transformers, Disney and so much more.
- Baby: Find everything you need for your baby including baby toys, nursery equipment, feeding, changing, bedding, car seats and more.
- Outdoor: They have stock outdoor toys, playground equipment, bikes, scooters, trampolines and everything your active kids will enjoy.
- Video Games: Browse through the latest in gaming technology with their console offerings such as Playstation 4, Xox One and Nintendo Switch plus a wide array of video games to choose from.
How do I contact Smyths Toys Superstores?
- To resolve your queries as soon as possible, visit their FAQs section.
- You can use their Online Contact Form to send them a message and they will get back at you within 24 hours.
- You can also tweet your questions and queries at AskSmythsToys.
- If you wish to speak with a live support, simply click the Chat Icon found at the bottom of their website.
Customer Service opening times:
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm
What are the delivery options for Smyths Toys Superstores?
Express Shipping (Next Working Day)
- £3.99 for all UK orders over £20; £6.99 for all UK orders between £10 and £20 and £8.99 for all UK orders less than £10.
- These rates all exclude orders containing certain large or bulky items.
- UK excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands
- For all UK customers, order by 5pm for next working day delivery, excluding orders for large, bulky goods and orders being shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- For Northern Ireland customers, order by 2pm for delivery in 1-3 working days, excluding orders for large, bulky items. Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Standard shipping is FREE for all UK orders over £20; £2.99 for all orders between £10 and £20 and £4.99 for all orders under £10.
- These rates exclude certain large or bulky items. For more information on orders containing
- UK including Scottish Highlands and Islands
- For all UK customers, order by 5pm for standard shipping within 2-4 working days, excluding orders for large, bulky goods.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Standard Shipping is FREE for orders over £20 excluding large bulky goods.
- Shipping charge of £9.99 may apply for orders containing larger or multiple items being delivered to the Scottish Highlands & Islands and certain Scottish areas.
- This excludes large bulky items.
- Large bulky items can take between 3-6 working days and the charges vary depending on the item.
- Large, bulky items are typically products that weigh over 30kg.
- Some items may be classed as large or bulky items even if they weigh less than 30kg due to the products dimensions.
For more information, read their full Shipping & Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Smyths Toys Superstores?
Unwanted Item Purchased Online
- If you wish to return an unwanted item, you may do so, once you notify them within 28 days of receipt of the order via the online Contact Us form.
- The item must be unused, in its original condition and packaging with all materials, manuals and accessories intact.
- You must also ensure that you quote your order reference (WSU) number on the return.
- Refunds will be applied to the credit card that was used to purchase the item.
- You may also return goods purchased online to your local store provided you have a copy of your despatch confirmation email.
Cooling Off Period
- There is a cooling off period of 14 days during which you have the right to cancel your order.
- You must provide notice of cancellation no later than 14 days after the receipt of goods via their Online Contact form.
- You will get a refund of the original purchase price and delivery charge provided that the goods are returned to them in their original condition.
For further details, read their full Returns FAQs.
Smyths Toys Official Website
Smyths Toys Official Facebook Page
Smyths Toys Official Twitter
Smyths Toys Official Instagram
Smyths Toys Official YouTube Channel
Smyths Toys on Wikipedia
Choose the amount you would like and enter the email address of the recipient. You can also enter a personal message for the recipient. Their eGift cards are only currently redeemable in their stores and not online. Gift Cards purchased on www.smythstoys.com are only available to be redeemed in our UK Stores.
Visit The Toy Store Party
A party is taking place in all UK and in Smyths Toys Superstores!