10 Pack Hipster Boxer Shorts Mens
EMPORIO ARMANI UNDERWEAR 2 Pack Christmas Trunks
Terminator: Resistance Enhanced
USA Pro Stainless Steel Metal Water Bottle
Adidas Speed 50 Training Boxing Gloves
Everlast Powerlock Training Gloves
2 Pack Boxers
FIRETRAP Lazer Polo Shirt
CRISTIANO RONALDO 1 Pack Boxers Mens
Gympal by Nuband Tracker
Character 2 Pack Boxers Mens
Heat Gear Armour Long Sleeve Baselayer
Running Jacket Mens
Revolution 5 Women's Running Shoe
Astro A50 Headset + Base Station - Xbox One
Nike Strike Premier League Football
Essential Golf Polo Shirt Mens
Puma Newcastle United Home Shirt 2020 2021
CR7 1pk Briefs Mens
Euro 2020 Belgium Polo Shirt Mens
NIKE Phantom Shadow Goalkeeper Gloves
NIKE Academy Team Soccer Duffel Bag Small
NIKE Mercurial Lite Shin Guards
Puffa 2 Zip Jacket
Academy Winter Warrior Drill Top Mens
under ARMOUR Rival Fleece Hoody Mens
KARRIMOR Long down Jacket Ladies
LED Light up Shoe Clips - Red
GOLDDIGGA Plunge Swimsuit Ladies
Rockport Backpack Mens
SoulCal Cut and Sew Hoodie Mens
Up to 70% off Outlet Top Picks
Arsenal Training Shirt 2021 2022 Junior
Futura T Shirt Junior Boys
Nike Tottenham Hotspur Away Shirt 2020 2021
What is Sports Direct?
Sports Direct is a British retailing Group that was founded by Mike Ashley in 1982 and began trading as a single store in Maidenhead. The Group is one of UK’s leading sports retailers by revenue and operating profit, and is also the owner of numerous important world renown sports, fashion and lifestyle brands. The company owned retailers USC and Lillywhites and fashion brands such as Donnay, Slazenger, Firetrap, Dunlop (in most markets), Everlast, Kangol, Karrimor and Lonsdale.
To date, Sports Direct has 420 stores in the UK alone where majority of it trade under SportsDirect.com. Its brands include Flannels, Cruise, USC and Van Mildert, its Premium Lifestyle division operates around 130 stores in the UK. The Group offers their product in wholly-owned retail outlets internationally as well as via joint ventures with other retailers and stores in other retailer’s stores. The company has around 270 stores operating in 19 European countries and are planning to expand in all major EEA countries in the 3 to 5 years.
SportsDirect.com offers a wide variety of football boots, running shoes, football kits, clothing and so much more. They also have retail outlets where you can purchase a huge range of sports apparel on their online catalogue, which you can arrange to be delivered at the comforts of your home.
Get amazing and exclusive Sports Direct deals, discounts and special offers here at LatestDeals.co.uk. The sporting retailer is a favourite of Latest Deals members, and you'll often find the top UK bargains shared here.
What does Sports Direct sell?
- Mens: The Mens online catalogue includes categories for Footwear and Clothing. Their footwear include astro trainers, basketball shoes, boots, canvas shoes, court & indoor trainers, football boots, golf shoes, tennis shoes, skate shoes and more. Under clothing you will find chinos, combats, cricket clothing, fleeces, golf shirts, hoodies, jackets, coats, jeans, knitwear, shirts, shorts and they even offer clothing for Plus Size individuals.
- Ladies: Just like with Mens, the Ladies catalogue has categories for Footwear and Clothing. You can shop for Ladies’ boots, hi tops, skate shoes, training shoes, walking boots, willies, trainers, football bats, astro trainers, running shoes, as well as clothing like beachwear, bikinis, tankinis, jeggings, knitwear, shorts, skirts, dresses, jumpsuits, jeans and many more. Plus Size of clothing is also available.
- Kids: Your kids’ Footwear and Clothing needs are also take care of. You can browse through a variety of tennis shoes, sandals, flip flops, running shoes, rugby boots, football boots, fleeces, chinos, shorts, shirts, skirts, dresses, polo shirts and pyjamas just to name a few.
- Football Shirts: You can shop for your favourite team’s Football Shirts such as Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United.
- Accessories: Sports Direct also offers backpacks, belts, caps, hats, car accessories, games tables, gym bags, gym sacks, health & beauty products, garden products, kid’s underwear, medical equipment, socks, sports makeup, sunglasses, trophies, wallets & purses, watches and even toiletries.
- Sports: You can also shop by Sports like Football, Running, Skiing, Rugby, Tennis, Swimming, Equestrain and Outdoor, which are their most popular, as well as Aerobics, Golf, hockey, Racquetball, Basketball, Cycling, Skate, Fitness & Exercise, MMA and all other sports activities you can think of.
- Brands: If you’re looking for a particular brand, they offer a wide range from A to Z which includes Adidas, Albion, Billabong, Coal, DKNY, Footbalance, Nike, Reebok, etc. For a complete list of brands, you can head on their website’s Brands section.
How do I contact Sports Direct?
- Read their full contact page here
- You can use an online form to send a message here
- You can send an email to customer support at email@example.com
You can write a letter to the following address:
Unit A, Brook Park East
What are the delivery options for Sports Direct?
- Standard UK Delivery: For only £4.99, your order will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days excluding Weekends and Public or Bank Holidays.
- Express Delivery: For only £6.99, place your order before 7pm from Sunday to Friday and receive it within 1 to 2 days providing the next day is not a Sunday and excluding Weekends and Public or Bank Holidays. Orders placed after 7pm will take an extra day to be delivered.
- Next Day Delivery: Receive your order the very next day when you place your order before 7pm between Sunday to Friday for only £6.99, excluding Sundays and Public or Bank Holidays. Orders placed after 7pm will take an extra day to be delivered.
- BFPO Delivery: BFPO address shipments will be delivered to the BFPO Headquarters. It will be the responsibility of the HQ to send your order to you once delivered. Cost is £7.99.
- It will take between 5 to 7 working days for your parcel to be delivered to your chosen store for only £4.99. You will also receive a £5 voucher to spend in store every time you use their Click & Collect delivery service.
- You have an option for your order to be delivered to one of their participating stores or branches within the UK. You will receive an email confirmation with a unique delivery code once your order is ready for pick up.
- Make sure you have your order number, unique delivery code and a form of ID such as credit card, debit card, valid passport, utility bill or driver’s license. If your under 18, you can use your National Insurance Card, Medical Card or savings book.
- If you will have someone collect on your behalf, they will either need proof of your identity or identification with the same surname as yours. You have 28 days to claim your parcel and will be reminded 3 times to pick it up within this period.
- For only £5.99, you can have your items delivered to any of Sports Direct’s participating Collect+ stores, where you can then collect your order at your most convenient schedule.
- Please note that this service is only available to UK Mainland only and delivery will take within 2 working days and can be collected 7 days a week from any Collect+ point.
- You can also Track Your Order using the tracking number that will come with your confirmation email.
- Delivery cost is £4.99 to mainland UK and for outer UK Mainland see prices here.
- Special delivery conditions apply to items including but not exclusive to Table Tennis tables, Boxing Rings and Basketball Systems.
- This option is currently not available outside of UK. Saturday and 24 hour services do not apply on these items as well and if selected, you will be given a refund.
How do I return an item to Sports Direct?
- In Store Purchases: You can return your purchases to either the store you purchased from or your local store.
- Online Purchases: To return your online purchase, simply print their Returns Form, fill it up and return it together with your invoice and goods to the following address:
Brook Park East,
For more detailed information, read the full Sports Direct Returns Policy.
Jump for Joy
On Sunday the 9th of April Sports Direct attended the Jump For Joy event. This event was created by Megan Dimery a friend of Sam Garner (Sports Direct store manager) to highlight the benefits of cold water swimming for better mental health. Megan organised the event with the help of Steve McNay Enterprise and Engagement Manager for Mind BLMK, and all proceeds from the day were donated to Mind BMLK.