Grey Gonk Ornament
4ft Inflatable Snowman
Build Your Own Dino Plush
Sleep Less Star Navy/Pink Pyjama and Eyemask Set
Daewoo Bluetooth Karaoke Machine
Studio Winter Sale! save up to 50% off - Cosy Bedding!
Jack Wills Sophie 3 Seater Sofa
Daewoo Black 6L Digital Air Fryer
Daewoo Black 6L Digital Air Fryer
Battery Operated the Snowdog Light
Technic Large Silver Beauty Case
Carmen Spa at Home Massaging Foot Spa
Christmas Tree Gonk
Sloth Aqua/Pink Borg Lined Snuggle Hoodie
Missguided Diamante Trim Metal Strap Watch Silver
Younger Boys Faux Fur Parka Jacket
Bath & Body Collection - 8 Piece Velvet Rose Ultimate Pamper Basket
Personalised Baby Girls Unicorn Sleepsuit and Toy Set
Black round Mirror
EGL 6L Slow Cooker
Pack of 6 Christmas Nutcracker Hanging Baubles
Toylife Wooden Tool Case
LED Reindeer Head Christmas Tree Topper
Toylife Wooden Deluxe Play Kitchen
Jack Wills Sophie 3 Seater Sofa
Shelf Sitter Snowman
Personalised Ladies Shawl Collar Pink Dressing Gown
Studio Christmas Daily Sale! save up to 80% off - Missguided Deals
Fleece Check Navy/Green Grandad Collar Pyjama Set
Carmen Foot Spa
Carmen Massage Shiatsu with Heat
Cavaletto 1.7l 3kw Kettle
Carmen C81135 Twilight Barrel Mermaid Hair Waver
Personalised Wooden Puzzle Books Play Set
Studio Flash Friday Sale! save up to 30% off - HURRY
Studio is a UK retailer online and in-store. It sells clothing, shoes, toys and games, electrical, gifts and jewellery, and more. You can often find a Studio sale, clearance and deals. Online, Studio has a clearance section, sale section and often has individual offers at Christmas. You can order a Studio catalogue to be sent to your home where for online shopping. The retailer also sells designer brands such as Pierre Cardin. Bargain hunters love Studio as it offers up to 70% off and nearly always has a sale.Read more
|🥇 Best Saving:||£800 off|
|⚡ Total Offers:||8,431|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||147|
|🕰️ Last Updated:|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
What is Studio?
Studio is an international retailer that offers home shopping services together with direct catalogue marketing and online shopping. The company has been operating for more than 50 years starting out in specialising in the delivery of mainly paper products sold through a mail order catalogue.
Today, Studio provides a wide array of significantly more extensive product offering through their catalogues, leaflets and website which include cards and wrap, innovative gifts, gadgets, Christmas decorations, books, jewellery, toys, confectionery, household, garden & outdoor and electrical goods as well as their own fabulous range of branded clothing. Studio also offers an exclusive range of hundreds of products that can be personalised at no extra cost. In addition, their range include discounted clothing and footwear including top brand names such as adidas, Nike, K Swiss, Timberland, Skechers, Lipsy, Regatta, Converse, UGG, AX Paris, Cross Hatch, Bench, Voi, Firetrap, DKNY, Vans, Diesel, Armani, Superdry and more.
Their website, www.studio.co.uk offers more than 40,000 items at discounted prices. Browse through their extensive catalogue and get amazing deals of up to 80% off on select items.
Still want more savings? Browse www.latestdeals.co.uk for all our EXCLUSIVE Studio deals, offers, vouchers and discount codes shared by our community of bargain hunters.
What does Studio sell?
Shop by catalogue or by category at Studio to get amazing deals of up to 70% off across all their ranges and up to 80% on big brand names in their clothing and footwear sale. Their product categories include the following:
- Garden & Outdoor
- Toys & Games
- Gifts & Jewellery
- Gaming & DVDs
- Sports & Leisure
- Health & Beauty
- Under £10
- Shop the TV Ad
- Adult Xtra
How do I contact Studio?
- You may contact their Customer Careline phone number on 0371 200 0378.
- Their Orderline phone number is 0872 7370 000. Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
- You may email them through their Online Contact Form.
- For more information, visit their full Contact page.
- Customer Careline Opening Times: 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week
- Orderline Opening Times: 24h a day, 7 days a week
If you prefer in writing, address your letter to:
Customer Care Dept.,
What are the delivery options for Studio?
- You should receive your goods within 3-7 days from the date you place your order.
- Allow 5-10 days for delivery of personalised goods.
- Postage & packing will be charged at a fixed rate per order of £4.99 within mainland UK, unless specified.
- Exceptions - £5.99 per order.
- For a full list of areas exempted postcodes, read their full Delivery Terms page.
- £7.50 per order
- The Isles of Man and Scilly and the Channel Islands.
- Goods marked with a heavy goods symbol incur separate delivery charges per item.
- The rate you pay per item is the rate that appears in the symbol.
- The additional delivery charge applies to both the original price and discounted prices shown.
- All van charges are excluded from any discounts or offers.
For further information and updates on their delivery terms and cost, read their full Delivery Terms page.
How do I return an item to Studio?
Cancelling Your Order
- You may cancel your order for whatever reason within the 14 day cancellation period from the date of delivery.
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days after you have received all the goods in your order.
- You will get a refund on all payments received from you, including the costs of standard delivery to you. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- Refund will be given without any undue delay and not later than 14 days after they receive back from you any goods supplied or 14 days after you provide evidence that you have returned the goods to them, if earlier.
- They will make the refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- You must return the goods no later than 14 days after you inform them of the cancellation to the following address:
- Telephone their Careline on 0371 200 0378 where you will be advised on the returns procedure.
- Use the Special Delivery post service for returning jewellery goods with a value in excess of £50, failure to do so will mean that you are responsible for the cost of any goods lost in transit.
- Returns will only be accepted in the original packaging within your 14 day cancellation period.
- They may make a deduction from any refund for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- Make sure the goods are checked carefully before the delivery driver has left your home and before they are installed and used.
- If, after checking the goods, you are not completely satisfied for any reason, the goods will be taken back by the delivery driver.
- Personalised goods are excluded from the right to cancel.
- You cannot return pre-recorded material, software, fragrances or confectionery where the seal has been broken or mobile phones if activated.
- For reasons of health and hygiene, mattresses which have been unwrapped, earrings for pierced ears, body bars, swimwear and lingerie, are also excluded.
For more information, read their full Terms and Cancellation Rights page.
Request a Studio Catalogue for Online Shopping
Request A Catalogue now and be in the know about the latest deals on Studio's wide range of products from furniture to gadgets, clothing and more. If you are placing your first order online, there is no need to request a catalogue as they will send one with your order.
DIY and Home Improvement